For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

A Dinar For Your Thoughts

Roman Zimojic
    Roman Zimojic
    Guardian of the Authority

A Dinar For Your Thoughts Empty A Dinar For Your Thoughts

Post by Roman Zimojic Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:54 pm

-Staring off into space, processing the events of past days. Nora aiding Fuck Up 1 and Fuck Up 2, then under interrogation confessing to be a Sanguinista. Salome's worries about the Mainstreaming Incentive's dividing the vampire population in half, shaking my head the fulfillment of my dreams is about to come true, any variance would be a win for the Sanguinistas.
    Pressing thumbs into my eyes to rid myself of the mental pictures of Russell Edgington still alive. FU 1 and 2 better live up to their promise or the Chancellors will issue their final death warrant. Chuckling they will die either way, at the hand of a three thousand year old psycho or by my blood thirsty by the book Chancellors. By some small chance they squeek by killing Edgington, they will have to the become model vampires, the Authority will not tolerate cowboys who play fast and loose with the rules.
    Bah Steve "Gay Vampire American" Newlin, he is going to be worse than Nan and that's saying a lot. He moved crowds with fear and intimidation, it might have worked as a human but humans will chase us with pitch forks and torches again if he implements it. I differ on Salome on him, I don't see what she sees in Steve Fucking Newlin.
    I know there's a traitor among the Chancellors, I am afraid it might be the one who has my heart. Releasing a long sigh, I stand wandering down the hall to our private quarters.-
    Dieter Braun
    Dieter Braun
    Authority Chancellor
    Authority Chancellor

A Dinar For Your Thoughts Empty Re: A Dinar For Your Thoughts

Post by Dieter Braun Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:09 pm

~stepping through the doorway into the room, clearing my throat to announce my presence~

"A few brief words of council, Roman.

There is a fine line between interrogation and torture. Interrogation provides knowledge. Torture will only give you what the victim believes will end the pain, truth or not.

As for Newlin, I do not trust him. I sense a possible hidden agenda behind his eyes and his annoying smiles."

~nodding in deference, I slowly walk from the room to give you time to think~
    Roman Zimojic
    Roman Zimojic

Post by Roman Zimojic Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:34 pm

‎-looks up to see Dieter Braun standing there listening to his insights on the past days events- I see Chancellor Braun and I agree with you on both counts but what would be the motivation for Nora Gainsborough to lie other than to halt the pain. I think there's more into it than that. Steve Newlin is a work in progress, I will keep a watchful eye on him. Keep me apprised of all happenings. You are a trusted Ally.
    Dieter Braun
    Dieter Braun
    Authority Chancellor
    Authority Chancellor

Post by Dieter Braun Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:40 pm

Of Course....oh, by the way...I'll be gone for a night or two. Never mind why. I'll keep an eye on things via real time vid. I will have someone in place to watch things while I am gone. ~walks out of sight~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:32 am