For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

New VIP

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

New VIP Empty New VIP

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:03 pm

Pam strutted into the bar wearing her red leather dress and black choker with her hair cascading down in loose curls that framed her face. Her blood red lipstick neatly placed on her lips in artistic form. Her makeup was flawless, as was her attire. Pam always dressed to impress, and tonight was no different. After a while of working the door and carding humans she became bored and went into her office. One of the bartenders brought her a warmed glass of blood wine as she took a seat at her desk. Eric had been distant and still remained gone. She looked at his throne nightly and sighed wondering where in the hell he could be. She sat at her desk finishing the calculations of receipts from the previous night, when she was interrupted by her new progeny Tara. The phone rang and she hit the speakerphone button as she continued to calculate. "Fangtasia, Northern Louisana’s most fangtastic bar how may I help you?" She said in a mono toned, unenthusiastic voice.New VIP Tumblr10
    Dieter Braun
    Dieter Braun
    Authority Chancellor
    Authority Chancellor

New VIP Empty Re: New VIP

Post by Dieter Braun Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:07 pm

{yesss....is the owner of Fangtasia available? I have a brief bit of business to discuss with them.}
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:10 pm

She looked towards the phone and arched a brow, turning back to her task. "Yes. What can I do for you?" She asked not really caring to do a damn thing for anyone.
    Dieter Braun
    Dieter Braun
    Authority Chancellor
    Authority Chancellor

Post by Dieter Braun Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:18 pm

{My name is Benjamin Leeder, of Leeder Investments. We are considering expanding into the area and your business came up in conversation. I was wondering if I could reserve a table...something out of the way, to see what kind of crowds you get. You would of course be compensated for any inconvenience.}
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:24 pm

She stopped calculating and grinned. Eric would be thrilled to hear this....and her smile disappeared when she remembered he wasn't around. She picked up the receiver and placed it to her ear. "This is Pam, Mr. Leeder. It is a pleasure that you've chosen Fangtasia as your Investment interest. How may I be of service to you? Would you care to visit tonight, I could offer you a VIP access." She knew he wasn't human due to the fact she heard no heartbeat, nor did he take a breath
    Dieter Braun
    Dieter Braun
    Authority Chancellor
    Authority Chancellor

Post by Dieter Braun Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:28 pm

{yesss....that will do nicely...I will arrive shortly. How will I know you when I enter? }
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:30 pm

She grinned at his question. "You'll know. Trust me." She said to leave it to the imagination. Eric would be happy about renovations and investments to the club, it would prove to bring in more revenue.
    Dieter Braun
    Dieter Braun
    Authority Chancellor
    Authority Chancellor

Post by Dieter Braun Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:52 pm

New VIP Mv5bmj10
    As I walk into the club, I stop at the door to take in the atmosphere. I then begin looking for the owner.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:00 pm

She stood on the stage next to Eric's throne speed texting his cell phone. Eventually he had to answer. She looked towards the door knowing the atmosphere changed, she could feel it. The crowd parted a bit as she took in the sight of the new customer. His posture was regal and stoic as he stood looking around the bar. She made her way through the crowd as she approached him, she gave him a smile. "Mr. Leeder, I'm Pam. Shall we go into my office?"
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:07 pm

*Eric felt his phone vibrate and he noticed a text message. He responded to Pam "I'm heading back to the bar Pam, what is it?"**Eric felt his phone vibrate and he noticed a text message. He responded to Pam "I'm heading back to the bar Pam, what is it?"
    Dieter Braun
    Dieter Braun
    Authority Chancellor
    Authority Chancellor

Post by Dieter Braun Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:13 pm

A pleasure, Pam...if I may call you that...please lead the way...
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:17 pm

Pam grinned and inclined her head to a nod and turned on her heel heading for her office. Her phone began to chime with Eric's ringtone as she felt a surge of relief flow through her. She swayed her hips and made her way down the hall towards her office. She stood at the door and turned the knob, swooping a hand to gesture him to enter. She closed the door behind him and walked behind her desk and sat in her leather chair, swiveling to face him. She placed her right leg over her left to cross it and leaned back. "So tell me, what is it you'd like to know."
    Dieter Braun
    Dieter Braun
    Authority Chancellor
    Authority Chancellor

Post by Dieter Braun Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:20 pm

Are you the sole owner here? I saw a chair at the stage that seems a bit large for you to fill, no offense intended, of course ~running fingers over the desk edge and chairs randomly, openly admiring the decor~
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:22 pm

She smiled. "No, that is the Owner of this establishment, I am his second in command. No offense taken. So what are your ideas on expansion? Shall I show you around the facility?"
    Dieter Braun
    Dieter Braun
    Authority Chancellor
    Authority Chancellor

Post by Dieter Braun Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:25 pm

of course, but might we have something to drink first? It was quite a drive out here. ~pauses, fingers pressed together...~ I of course would want to meet him before any major deal was done but this is fine for now...more of an informal browsing...
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:31 pm

Pam smirked and arched a brow. "Well, could I interest you in a blood donor, or a bottle of blood?" She asked as she retrieved the donor book from her desk. "Here are the selections."
    Dieter Braun
    Dieter Braun
    Authority Chancellor
    Authority Chancellor

Post by Dieter Braun Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:37 pm

Your little Kismet sounds interesting. Is she available?
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:51 pm

She nodded and pressed the call button that led into the donor area. One of the security guards answered her call. "Send me Kismet...Room 2. Her client will be there shortly." Pam looked back to Dieter and grinned. "You may follow me." She stood and headed for the door, opening it to let him out and closing it behind her. She led him down the back hallway to the 3 rooms for VIP members. Figuring to show him a good time, she'd succeed in receiving his business investment. The club needed an update and if it increased profits, wonderful. She opened a door numbered 2 and motioned her hand in. "Enjoy, Mr. Leeder."
    Dieter Braun
    Dieter Braun
    Authority Chancellor
    Authority Chancellor

Post by Dieter Braun Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:56 pm

~before entering the room, I turn to Pam. Reaching into my jacket, I remove a small envelope and hold it out to her.~ For your time and trouble this evening. Consider it a token offering as a beginning of future arrangements. ~setting it in her hand, I walk into the room, closing the door behind me.~
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:15 pm

Pam smiled and nodded as he handed her a small envelope. He walked in and closed the door behind him. She tapped the envelope on her palm and headed down the hall to her office, looking down at the envelope and sliding it open. Inside she found 10k and a business card for Benjamin Leeder Investments...complete with a cell phone number. She shrugged and ran her thumb along the stack of bills making them shuffle. "10 grand....nice." She slid the money back into the envelope and headed to the safe to gather the nightly deposits and receipts to drop at the bank. She slid all of it into the safe that only Eric and Violet had a key to. Leaving a note for Violet about the deposits she sat back at her desk and began to start counting receipts from tonight.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:18 am