For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Hoyt Runs into Tara....Shes a vampire? HOLY SHIT!

Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Gender : Male Location : Anchorage Alaska/ Bon Temps, Louisiana

Hoyt Runs into Tara....Shes a vampire? HOLY SHIT! Empty Hoyt Runs into Tara....Shes a vampire? HOLY SHIT!

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:47 pm

*He pulled up infront of the bar looking at the place as if he was just here. Infact he was, he was there looking for trouble and yes he did find it. But this time we was coming in just to get away from the same faces he see's everyday. He was tired of running into Jason everywhere. He was sick of his mothers nagging voice and saddly Merlotte's would have been the place he would have been in hell. He pushed open his door to let himself out, laughing at himself as he stands. He is picking a greater hell then Merlotte's. Here he could die, and at this point I don't think he really cared. HE lost his girl Jessica and his bestfriend all at once. He brushed his self off as he walked up to the door where Pam was standing. She gave him a eye roll and some attitude before he left her outside. He looked around as the loud music pounded his chest and the eyes met his. Walking up the the bar he seemed to bumped into someone walking the same way he was. Before he could get his words out he say Tara's face. He was in utter shock to see Tara at the one place with the "things" she hates*
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Hoyt Runs into Tara....Shes a vampire? HOLY SHIT! Empty Re: Hoyt Runs into Tara....Shes a vampire? HOLY SHIT!

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:50 pm

*Pam was being the ever watchful "mother" and commanded me to stay inside Fangbangya while she was working the door. This vampire shit sucked. No pun intended. I was aimlessly wondering in and out of the fang bangers and vampires when some shithead bumped right into me, turning around I flashed my fangs "watch it dickface" I said before I realized the dickface was Hoyt Fortenberry. I couldn't help but laugh as he was dressed in all black fishnet and wearing black eyeliner "Hoyt? What the hell are you doing? And why the fuck are you doing it dress in drag?"
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Hoyt Runs into Tara....Shes a vampire? HOLY SHIT! Empty Re: Hoyt Runs into Tara....Shes a vampire? HOLY SHIT!

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:54 pm

‎*Looks at Tara* I am trying something new, I am sick of the same old bull shit. I need something new. I need a new style life and people to be around *He looks down at his clothes* I might have taken it too far
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:02 pm

‎*feeling sorry for him, I stop laughing* Well I can't blame you for wanting a new life. Hell wish I didn't have a new "life". *smiling at him* As far as taking it a bit far, I think you did but at least you didn't raid your mother closet for a outfit *he laugh* Can I get you drink? I could use the company *I wait for him to follow me to the bar*
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:07 pm

‎*Still in shock over seeing fangs on Tara still a bit confused on why and how it happen but at this moment he was just happy to have a formiliar face to sit with in this jungle they call Fangtasia.* I would love a drink and I know this might sound odd or rude but. How the fuck did this happen to you. *His question hit a nerve in Tara he saw it. As they made there way to the bar she stopped before the seats and rittled off what had happen to her his eye widen with her story and his eyes flicker to Pam before they sat down* I cannot believe that....I am....I think I need that drink
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:10 pm

‎*I handed Hoyt a cold one while I wait for Ginger to warm me a True Blood up* You can't believe it? I still don't believe it. And to think that my own flesh and blood, along with my so called best friend was the ones to do this to me *I ran my hand down my chest, stopping just above my heart. Nope, still not beating. Wanting to change the subject I look at Hoyt "So what's with the new look. I know you want a change but what kind of change are you going for? Does this have something to do with a certain vampire? *Ginger brings my bottle, I thank her before downing it in once gulp and ask for another*
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:12 pm

‎*Looking at her in a sideways glance he smirks for a moment* No this is not cuz of Jessica. I am some what over here and I have put it past me. I am just trying to fill the void she left. And I guess I am into vampires now. *He laughs again before sipping on his ice bold Bud Light* I gotta tell you I would actually love to be in your shoes. To have the power to take life and make it look like nothing happen or to have the strength to beat the shit out of someone and not get tired *He started to think about kicking Jason's ass again. Laugihng out loud he looks to Tara* Sorry *He laughs and smiles again*
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:20 pm

‎*wow this man had some anger issue "I take it you and Stackhouse hasn't kiss and made up yet? *I couldn't blame Hoyt, Jason sure had a way to fuck someones life up. I think back to what Pam had said to me while I was feeding on that girl. No human would ever hurt me again. Well I guess that was yet to be seen* Hoyt honey, there are more vampires in the sea sorta speak. Your a nice looking man, why let one girl get your panties in a twist like this?
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:23 pm

*He put his bottle down and turned to Tara* I know there are plenty of fangs in the sky and that is why I am here. Trying to find the right one. *He looks around* But I am sure I wont find a good one like I did once before. *He picks the bottle up once more* Who knows maybe you and I will show the world *He laughs once more before taking a large sip fro his cold beer*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:38 am