For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Developments...

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Developments... Empty Developments...

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:35 pm

She sat in her office finishing the receipt calculations and sipping drinks from her warmed glass of royal blood when Violet buzzed her office to let her know that Mr. Leeder was on his way and his limo would be arriving shortly. She thanked Violet and sighed, looking around to make sure her office was presentable. The club was closed tonight with just herself and Violet doing stock and books. She stood and made her way to the mirror to apply another coat of blood red lipstick. Looking down at her outfit she palmed the front of her jacket and made her way to the main bar to greet Mr. Leeder.
    Dieter Braun
    Dieter Braun
    Authority Chancellor
    Authority Chancellor

Developments... Empty Re: Developments...

Post by Dieter Braun Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:48 pm

~~~~Outside the club/within vampiric earshot~~~~

~Leaning forward as they pull in front of the club.~

"Driver, pull around to the side and keep awake, but you can relax. I may be a while"

"Of course, Mr Leeder, anything you say."

~~Entrance to the bar~~

As I walk on, I see that word moved ahead of thought for a change. Pam is already waiting for me at the bar. I smile as I step closer. I glance around, taking in all that are in the bar.

"You look incredible this evening, Pam. Congratulations on the good news about the club. That will definitely help to expedite things as we move forward. Shall we go to your office or do you prefer to discuss business in public?"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:59 pm

She grinned at him "Thank you kindly Mr. Leeded...you are looking exceptionally well also. Shall we?" She swept a hand towards the hall that led to her office and went ahead after he nodded curtly showing ladies first. She swayed her hips more than usual mainly because she wanted his business. She wanted him to invest into Fangtasia so that they may add on and profit. Business had declined a tad since they were short staffed. She closed the door behind him and made her way to the chair behind her desk as he seated himself across from her. "So have any decisions been made?"
    Dieter Braun
    Dieter Braun
    Authority Chancellor
    Authority Chancellor

Post by Dieter Braun Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:07 pm

~relaxing into the chair, a bit amused at the extra little strut in her walk as she headed toward her office~

"Well, as you may have imagined, I do not exactly have a board to report to for decisions. I believe in being careful when I do business. That is why Leeder Investments has profited so well. You might say I have a nose for things. I am very specific on how I do business with those I do investments with. Some find my restrictions a bit unusual. Should I continue discussing this, or should I look elsewhere?"

~I look at her, eyes roaming perhaps a bit more than they should, with a soft smile~
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:12 pm

She smirked at his attempt to stay focused on her face when in actuality, they were sliding lower to her full luscious chest. She cleared her throat and grinned. "Please, continue." The things she did for the club...and Eric. She told herself it was for the better of the club...but something about him, the way he spoke...nah it couldn't be she thought. Could it?
    Dieter Braun
    Dieter Braun
    Authority Chancellor
    Authority Chancellor

Post by Dieter Braun Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:29 pm

~chuckling~
    "I have done my due diligence on this business. It is not as impressive on paper..." ~glancing over Pam's curves openly~ "...but not everything is on paper, now, is it...."

~standing, I walk around the room, looking at the imposing figure on the wall. Touching the edge of the frame, I look back at Pam~

"Your old partner, I assume. Very Stoic looking."

~As I wander around the room, I glance from time to time back over toward Pam, smiling softly.~

"I prefer, if I did invest here, to be more the silent partner type. I would help with funds, and in return a small percentage would be set aside for me. Of course if business gave me the chance, I would want to stop by for a little VIP, if you know what I mean..."

~winking at Pam, I turn to look out the window. ~
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:43 pm

She smiled and nodded once at his conclusion of things not always being on paper. She moved her eyes following his every step sitting silently with her arms on her desk holding her up. She nodded once at the photo of Eric hanging in the most elegant of frames. "Yes, indeed he is. Still around just...busy perhaps." She watched him closely as he walked around her office, her mind wondering back to things that seemed to point out he wasn't who he seemed. Her eyes narrowed a little in thought and went back to regular as his glance went to her again. His consent to invest made her perk up. She listened closely to him as she slowly sat back, and crossed her right leg over her left knee, her skirt riding up enough to see soft silk smooth legs. She gently placed one hand under her chin and smiled. "I do know what you mean...VIP only for the best. And you, Mr. Leeder are an exceptional man. I would be honored for you to invest here." She waited for the right moment to test her theories.

Developments... Eric-northman-true-blood-fan-art-21372068
    Dieter Braun
    Dieter Braun
    Authority Chancellor
    Authority Chancellor

Post by Dieter Braun Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:58 pm

~turning abruptly, I walk back in front of her desk, sitting in the chair in front of her instead of the lounge chair~

"I imagine this game has gone on long enough, don't you? Your body language speaks volumes more than your lovely lips. As you may have surmised, Mr. Leeder is a sham. A pseudonym. Something I use when occasion calls for it. In truth though, what does my name matter when it is my money that is important."

~leaning forward, I begin to speak with unchecked passion~

"If you want a name, I can give it to you. My proper one, if it must be, or a dozen fictitious ones. What we call ourselves matters little, what we can do for each other. That is what matters. You need funds to improve your little club here. I ask for very little in return. A small dividend, and a bit of entertainment. In return, you get access not only to my funds, but to my contacts, if they can be of use to you. Needing a new zoning permit? Done! Needing paperwork backdated with the proper signatures? Done! I ask so little, but you are probably wondering what that little I keep mentioning is...."

~sitting back, I smile cryptically~ "...and that is to be discussed over nothing less than TruBlood Royal, if you please..."
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:15 pm

She smirked at his surprising change of heart to reveal the deception he'd laid upon her weeks ago. For he indeed was not Benjamin Leeder, but someone else. She had a notion of who that someone could be based on the events following their meeting, and Eric releasing her. His voice seemed vaguely familiar and she wondered if it was a set up. Her assumptions grew as he continued to speak. She smiled as he finished and requested a TrueBlood Royal. She pressed the intercom for Violet, who quickly returned with a warmed champagne glass. Pam stood and grabbed the glass from her as Violet turned to leave. She slowly made her way around her desk with the glass in hand. Taking a seat inches from him on the edge of her desk, she crossed her legs and took a small sip of the blood. Slowly licking her lips from excess crimson liquid she looked down at him and leaned forward a little so her cleavage showed more. "Tell me...Mr. Mysterious, what it is that brought you here to Fangtasia? Was it the investment opportunity? Or was it for a reason we both know...a secret endeavor if you will, a....deeper more complex excuse? Your money, is in fact important to my little club. But your true reasons are more important to me." She leaned in closer inches from his face. "So now tell me, who are you exactly?" She said as she extended the glass of blood to him with a smile.
    Dieter Braun
    Dieter Braun
    Authority Chancellor
    Authority Chancellor

Post by Dieter Braun Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:33 pm

~watching the cute little thing scurry from the room, I turn my head back toward Pam, letting my eyes draw across those lovely curves again before looking directly in her eyes~

To get it out of the way, since it is a point of contention. My proper name is Lord Alistair Detrick Browne Third Duke of Eddington, Keeper of the Keys of Commonwealth, Protector of the Sacred Truth. Now perhaps you see why I use a pseudonym...What a bloody mouthful...

As for what I am here for, yes, the investment interests me...but that is not all that interests me. As my accent and name imply, I am not native to the area, and you are. You have local contacts which it would take me decades to develop. I have political assets in place that can help you when needed. My international contacts, however, may be more useful than you would think since through me, you could bring in rarities below cost, through diplomatic channels. No tax, no tariff, no questions....

As for the small thing I ask in return, I have already mentioned it. You have your fingers on the pulse of the local region. I may want to know if anything of interest is going on so that I can steer clear of it. That and the compensation previously discussed is all of it.

I am a bit complicated, but not so much. Haven't you ever been trapped into a situation which you would love to be free? My pseudonym allows for me to move more easily. I would ask that you not sound around who I truly am though. It becomes a dreary headache. If you think on the "lifetime" responsibilities that titles comes with, and the implications of a vampire's concept of "lifetime" I think you will see my point.

I am more than happy to keep discussing various things...

~running a finger along the curve of Pam's lag~
    ...unless you would prefer to save the talk for an other time....
    ~smiling softly, I take the glass from her hand and sip from it~
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:44 pm

She nodded her head with a chuckle. "A bloody mouthful indeed." She smirked, nodded in agreement to his proposition of business and expansion. Political was something that interested her very little. The Authority ran most mainstreaming agenda she found incredulous at times and now that they may have Eric's head, she began to despise them more. Even if this....Lord Alistair or whoever was working for the Authority she decided she'd give them a show. Covering her ass was something she did best, and now that she listened to his life story, his motive, his plan...she smiled and handed him the glass. "Seems your knack for business is a good and thorough one, but let's get something straight." She slowly stood after he ran a finger along her leg, smirking at him she placed a hand on the arms of his chair on each side. "Mixing business with...pleasure *she said softly into his ear, then looked in his eyes to continue* produces a heap load of consequences. So if you wish to continue eye fucking me all night go ahead, or we can get down to business and sign contracts...silent partner." She lingered her eyes on his waiting for his move. She knew how to work men, and she knew how to get what she desired and right now she desired to be on top...in control. She was the head bitch in charge and she would not let Fangtasia dwiddle away..plus she needed spending money for more Jimmy choos.
    Dieter Braun
    Dieter Braun
    Authority Chancellor
    Authority Chancellor

Post by Dieter Braun Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:06 pm

~smiling contently~
    Congratulations, Pam. You have removed the one concern had in this matter. I have looked into other clubs who did not know how to draw that line. The investment is yours. I have enjoyed the games, but as you have said, there are details and contracts to arrange. Do you know roughly the amounts you will need for your remodel or whatever you need to do?

~visibly relaxing and sipping from the glass~

~setting the glass aside and learning forward as well~

I will admit, other options were tempting but I always put business first. Perhaps once business is concluded, I will look downstairs for other games. With your permission of course...

~I pull out my cell and dial a number~

**Marcus, bring the boxes from the trunk up, if you wouldn't mind. Then you can take the rest of the night. I'll call the car service when I'm ready to go**

*muffled response*

~Putting the phone away, I smile~

I knew you would be the one I would invest with, so I brought a small token of esteem with me. I hope you do not mind. I noticed your preference for the designer Jimmy Choo so I placed a call and had next season's designs brought by the hotel. I did not know your preferences so I brought them all.

~glancing back, I see my driver tugging a stack of boxes into the room on a short roller. I flash a smile at Pam~

I love when I'm right.

~picking up the glass again and sipping slowly, I motion for her to take a seat so we can begin~
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:27 pm

She grinned at him knowing she was in fact being tested. Raising a brow at his question she placed a hand on her hip and said without thought. "Twenty thousand dollars. 12% dividend, 8% ownership of Fangtasia. You have no say in anything franchise and policy wise, but are willing to negotiate what your "silent partner" status entails." She watched him take it in.
    She smirked at his games comment. "Indeed games are played downstairs but not any you'd be interested or intrigued by." She said with a slight wink. Making her way behind her desk to retrieve the proper documents her lawyers had drawn up for this occasion, while he spoke to someone. She took a seat in her chair and began to work on laying out what needed to be signed. She looked up as he began to speak again about Jimmy Choos. A smile crossed her blood red lips. Soon there was a knock at the door, and she flashed across the room to open it. There stood his driver with a stack of boxes on a short roller. She turned back at him and chuckled. "Indeed, you are correct. I cannot pass by the latest fashions and Jimmy has my heart." She grinned with a wicked gleam in her eye. "So tell me, do you want to explain this? A bribe? A gift? And for being right....do you expect some sort of...reward." She said as she started for her chair to sit.
    Dieter Braun
    Dieter Braun
    Authority Chancellor
    Authority Chancellor

Post by Dieter Braun Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:41 pm

Still suspicious, Pam...shameful. What a way to begin a partnership...
    The shoes were simply a peace offering for the name games.

Make it Thirty Five, so you can throw a nice little reopening bash with all the trimmings, and a discretionary fund of ten thousand, to be used only for Fangtasia expenses.
    I want 10% ownership, but in return will drop my dividend to 10% as well.

I have input on franchising option, but you keep final say. Policy is your game, I have no interest in it. And as for negotiation of what my status allows me, yes, that can be couched in broad terms for now to be amended later when we have had the time to discuss it in details. One thing I want to have on paper is when I visit, I get my choice of the available girls for entertainment purposes with the contingency that no permanent harm comes to them. Are you agreeable to this as a tentative agreement?
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:49 pm

She stared him in the eyes without blinking as she took in his offer. After a momentary thought and observation of his stature she finally muttered, "Done..." Smiling she handed him the pen to which he signed and she followed. Looking back up at him she said "And no, to answer your question...Not Suspicious. I'm thorough. You'll find in time, I like to be on top." She said with a grin. "As far as your choice in girls, go right ahead, kill them and you are on your own. This money you're throwing everywhere you don't intend to get it back do you? I don't take business deals light Mr. Browne, and I can assure you it will be discrete. As far as a bash goes, I see that turning out enjoyable." She stood and palmed the front of her pencil skirt and blouse and made her way around the desk to face him. Extending her opened hand for a shake she pursed her lips together and grinned. "Shall we shake on the developments?"
    Dieter Braun
    Dieter Braun
    Authority Chancellor
    Authority Chancellor

Post by Dieter Braun Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:59 pm

~smiling and shaking her hand~
    You like being on top, I'll make a point to remember that {Sarcastic tone}
    ~chuckles~

In all seriousness though. I do not throw money around. I decide what I want and I go get it. I do not mind spending a bit in the mean time as it helps my future endeavors since I do so only where I plan to invest.

On your other comment, I have not been sloppy enough to accidentally kill someone in ages. Your girls will be as safe as they ever are.

One more thing...since we are partners, please call me Alastair. Mr. Browne seems so formal. You will have to keep me posted on when the reopening is. I will try to make it for the event. You and your girls may see me from time to time. This is only one of several investments I am planning in the area...
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:05 pm

Pam smiled and nodded her head. She chuckled at his "Accidentally" comment and shook her head. "I will be sure to let you know of the party, Alistair. It will always be a pleasure to see you around." She pointed a finger. "Oh, and one more thing...about Violet, she's off limits. No biting, No glamouring. In fact most of my bar staff and employees are off limits to such things unless Eric and I permit it. I need my staff sane, well semi sane *she said as she thought about the over glamoured Ginger.* If that is understood then our agreement still stands and I look forward to working with you." She said as she walked closer to the door to see him out.
    Dieter Braun
    Dieter Braun
    Authority Chancellor
    Authority Chancellor

Post by Dieter Braun Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:12 pm

Of course, Pam. It would hardly be fun if they were glamored. As one of my favorite authors once said "It is not enough to conquer, you must also learn to seduce..."

Half the game is lost if the other team can't think straight. As for the no biting, I will either bring a snack with me ~chuckles~ or stick to Tru Blood while here.

~Following Pam toward the door, enjoying the view one more time~

I guess we will be seeing each other soon. If you want to have your lawyers finalize things, I'll send someone by for the papers and get them back to you quickly.

~follows Pam out of the office~

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:15 pm

Chuckles and shakes her head. "Indeed you are correct. That would be kind of you. You still remain VIP and we have donors...willing donors." She made her way out of the office with him in tow knowing he was enjoying the view ahead. Just for fun she stopped and bent over to retrieve a piece of trash from the floor. Turning back around to face him as they entered the empty bar room, she said. "It's been a pleasure Alistair. Please have a safe trip home."
    Dieter Braun
    Dieter Braun
    Authority Chancellor
    Authority Chancellor

Post by Dieter Braun Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:21 pm

Perhaps I should bring my own...your little donor could barely walk back to her rooms by the time I was done with her. It has indeed been a pleasure, Pam.

~walking out while texting, I smile as the black sedan pulls up and I get in. ~

~looking to the driver, I nod and the car moves forward.~
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:25 pm

Both her brows shoot up at the thought of what he did to her. A grin crosses her lips and she clears her throat. "Well...I shall keep that in mind." Giving him a wink as he passes her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:52 am