For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Ghosts of the Past

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Ghosts of the Past Empty Ghosts of the Past

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:52 pm

Thursday was Ladies' Night at the club and Pam hurried to finish getting ready for the night. Tara had woke and bitched about the out fit Pam laid out for her. It was a leather outfit with a bustier and collar, short skirt and boots. It got even more heated when Pam requested she dance for the night, since they were understaffed. "Don't make me say it..." She glared at her before Tara gave up and changed into the clothing, mouthing off as she went to the bar. Something in her gut told her something or someone was coming....but she didn't know who. As she slid the rest of her outfit on she smiled. She slid into her black Jimmy Choos and headed for the main bar to check ID's for a while. She seriously needed to hire more employees for Fangtasia and soon.

Ghosts of the Past Images23
    Viktoria Ivanov
    Viktoria Ivanov

Ghosts of the Past Empty Re: Ghosts of the Past

Post by Viktoria Ivanov Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:15 pm

Shreveport. What in the hell was Pam doing in Shreveport? She laughed sarcastically. Of course. "Working. With him." She rolled her eyes and laughed again as she stopped in front of the bar.

Ostentatious, just like Pam. Ahhhhh, Pam. She grinned and fluffed her hair before walking to the door and tossing it open. There was a song playing (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0eQL5R3bw4) and she grinned wider as she walked into the bar.

She sensed her before she saw her, and when her eyes landed on the woman that had saved her undead life all those years ago, she felt a moment's hesitation. Did she want to do this? Did she want to risk Pam again?

She took a deep breath and walked over to the bar, plopping down in a chair and looking around before ordering a royal blood.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:41 pm

Pam was behind the bar mixing her a royal blood and warming it up when a familiar scent filled her nose. She turned slowly and took in the sight of the new woman at the bar. She knew her...from long long ago. Sometime in 1933 Eric and Pam were roaming the woods hunting when Pam caught scent of blood. Eric looked at the woman and could care less that she had been recently turned and left to fend for herself. Pam was on the fence. While she could care less of the distress the woman was in, she found her strangely attractive. Covered in blood, dirt, sweat and tears, Pam wanted her. Eric said she could befriend the woman but he would not baby her. She blinked as the memories disappeared and zoned back in on the brunette with the piercing green eyes. "Viktoria?"
    Viktoria Ivanov
    Viktoria Ivanov

Post by Viktoria Ivanov Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:54 pm

She grinned as she grabbed her drink and took a sip, her eyes meeting Pam's as her grin grew. "Fancy meetin' you here," she said with a smirk as she took another sip.

She still looked as gorgeous as she always had, even more so if that were possible. It was 2012 now, the last time she had seen Pam was in 1937.... 75 years. 75 long, torturous years. She eyed her over her glass before putting it down and leaning on the bar.

"It's me. In the flesh. Missed me?" she asked with wink.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:58 pm

She smirked. "I'm astonished to see you here. It's been far too long." She sped around the bar and stood behind her. Viktoria slowly swiveled on her barstool and smiled. "Do I get a hug or do I have to beg?" She smirked seductively like she used to do that drove Pam crazy. She embraced her in a hug taking her scent in. It hadn't changed. Pam noticed Tara watching from a distance on the pole. "What brings you to Fangtasia?"
    Viktoria Ivanov
    Viktoria Ivanov

Post by Viktoria Ivanov Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:04 pm

The hug lingered for a few seconds longer than a normal hug would, and the patrons in the bar noticed it. She looked at Pam and raised a brow before laughing low, husky. "You have a reputation as a hard ass, I see. Haven't changed much, have you?" She stood slowly, her hand trailing from Pam's shoulder, down her arm, pausing with a light grip on her wrist.

Her eyes went back to Pam's and she smiled genuinely for what felt like the first time in ages. "Do you have an office or something where we can talk privately?" She looked at her intensely before glancing around the bar. Too many people, far too many people.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:07 pm

Subtlety was one of her finest qualities. They passion they shared 75 years ago lit back with a simple touch. But so much had changed since then and Pam knew things may not ever be the same. It was Pam's uncertainty and refusal to let someone in. She barely let Eric into her heart. It was surrounded by a wall of steel and not just anyone could bust through. She was hardcore on the outside and tried to be on the inside. Since being a madame at a brothel entailed many men treating her like some kind of object or whore, which in reality she RAN the business. Sure she started out as a whore but she grew into a business woman, one that at the time, men feared. Viktoria had tried to melt the ice around her heart, but still to no avail it never happened. Tara was beginning to seep in the cracks somehow and it scared her. It was the blood bond they shared, she summed it up to just being that...nothing more. "Never...you know me." She said with a grin on her face. "Are you staying long?"
    Viktoria Ivanov
    Viktoria Ivanov

Post by Viktoria Ivanov Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:25 pm

She stared at her, and laughed softly again before grabbing her hand and pulling her towards a hallway she saw. "I'm going to assume that there is an office back here." She leaned in closer to her, inhaling deeply with her eyes closed, shivering softly before looking back at her heatedly. "I can tell your scent from a mile away"

There was no point in hiding it; Pam knew she was attracted to her, she always had been. And there was no denying that Pam was still attracted to Viki either. She growled low, but quickly hid it as she followed Pam's scent to her office. She opened the door and ushered Pam in before shutting it behind her and going to sit in the chair behind the desk. "This your seat?" she asked cheekily
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:32 pm

Feeling her so close made her really bite her cheek. She nodded and followed Viktoria as she smelled her way to Pam's office and closed the door. She sat in Pam's chair with a brazen smile and asked knowingly if it was her seat. She smirked and went around her desk, swaying her hips in her short leather dress. She sat at the edge of her desk and crossed her leg over the other. "So, what brings you here?" She surely couldn't have come all this way for nothing. Viktoria's russian accent hung think in her voice and it made Pam smile.
    Viktoria Ivanov
    Viktoria Ivanov

Post by Viktoria Ivanov Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:39 pm

She sighed and reached a hand out to rub her fingers along Pam's knee, grinning as she felt her shiver slightly. She quirked a brow and moved her hand up a bit slower, her eyes never leaving Pam's.

She smirked and stopped her hand mid-thigh as she looked up at, for all intents and purposes, her "foster maker". "Well.... You know how Gustav released me, blah, blah, blah....." She sighed and started rubbing her thumb absentmindedly back and forth on Pam's thigh.

"He wants me back. And I can't stop him by myself."
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:41 pm

She arched a brow at her hand rising slowly along her leg and cleared her throat. She listened to Viktoria's story on what was happening and nodded. "mmhmm I see. Interesting. And what exactly can I do?" She asked as she looked from Vik's eyes to her thigh where her thumb caressed her cold skin. She remained stagnant and kept her best poker face on. She would not be easily swayed into bed for a quick fuck, although it was tempting. She had too much on her plate right now and had alot to figure out before.
    Viktoria Ivanov
    Viktoria Ivanov

Post by Viktoria Ivanov Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:46 pm

Catching the look, she smirked, then laughed as she gave a squeeze and removed her hand. "Don't tell me THAT got you bothered? Compared to what we used to do, that's mild." She gave her a knowing smile then sighed. "Sorry, Pam. Old habits die hard and all that shit."

She turned in the chair and stood, starting to pace around the room. "I need your protection.... or something. He may have released me, but he's still far more powerful than I am." Just the thought of the man that had beaten, raped, tortured, then turned her made her cringe; it made her go back to that dark place she had been in for so long in the back of her mind.

"I won't go back, Pam. I'll see my True Death before I do." She met her eyes and stared, letting her know that she meant it. If it came down to it, she would stake herself and that would be that.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:54 pm

Pam quirked a brow and looked down at her thigh, pulling her dress down a tad. It was true, Viktoria had a way of pushing her buttons and getting under her skin. She watched as Viktoria stood and began to pace, almost hyperventilating over her current predicament. "Hold it just hold it. You know as well as I do, Gustav doesn't have the balls to follow you around me. Remember what I did to his brother?" Pam stood and went around the desk to hold Viktoria to let her know things were going to be ok. She took her face into her palms and lifted her chin. "I will NOT...let that happen. Okay. You have me on your side, should that come into play." She pulled her close and ran her hands along Vik's back.
    Viktoria Ivanov
    Viktoria Ivanov

Post by Viktoria Ivanov Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:59 pm

She nodded, allowing herself to feel vulnerable for just a few minutes. She had been running, fighting, for so long that she was weary. She leaned in, laid her head on Pam's shoulder and sighed as the woman she called her maker rubbed her back.

"You know I'll do it, Pam. If I have to, I will. I won't risk your life for mine, either. Eric would kill me should I do that." She almost pouted as she thought of that relationship. "I wish I had a true maker that loved me like that. You got lucky, Pam. Very lucky." Closing her eyes and just enjoying the moment, even for a few seconds, she sighed. "I wish you could have really been my maker. Woulda made life easier had that man never come across my house that night....."
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:04 pm

She pulled away from Viktoria to look into her eyes. "Hey, I know I was lucky...but just because your maker sucks does NOT mean you can just give up on making your own luck. Don't be like a petty human oh poor me...Where is the fighter Viktoria that I...that I knew way back when?"

It was beginning to look like her spark reignited and Pam smiled. "We'll handle him...together. Friends?" She extended a hand for her to shake but was pulled into another hug. "You have somewhere to stay? If not I can offer you a room at our place, but Eric is never home."
    Viktoria Ivanov
    Viktoria Ivanov

Post by Viktoria Ivanov Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:07 pm

She grinned softly, muttering under her breath. "I heard that." Pam looked at her and she just shook her head.

"No, I don't have anywhere to go. I..... If you don't mind, I would like to stay at your place. Even for a few days until I get settled in. I would be grateful." She pulled away and smiled. "Friends. I think I can handle that." She eyed her up and down, taking in the dress, the way her hair fell, the shoes, everything; she bit her lip and looked back up to meet her eyes.

"Friends with benefits would be better," she said with a grin before breaking into laughter.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:12 pm

Pam smiled and tilted her head just a little with a raised brow showing interest. "Friends...with..Benefits?" She muttered. "Let's just get you safe from the big bad maker and then we'll talk okay cupcake?" She grinned as she placed a hand on the small of her back to lead her from her office. "My assistant Violet will give you directions and a car if you need. Are you famished? She can get you a drink...or a donor perhaps. One to fulfill....*she ran a nail along her jaw* All....your needs." She said as she passed Viktoria and swayed her hips more, knowing the woman wanted her...and wanted her bad.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:48 am