For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Pieces of Me

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Pieces of Me Empty Pieces of Me

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:44 pm

June 1906

I was learning all about being a vampire and what that entailed, when one night I finally asked Eric what was the big deal about being a maker. He gave me a reason I couldn't imagine he would feel. Curiosity struck me with vast intensity. Eric had opened a door of wonder and I had to either close it or walk through it. I asked how the process was done and I could tell he was wary. "Pam, you must understand, it is not a game. You can't just chose anyone. You must know how to survive yourself, before you can teach another to do the same." I heard him, but I didn't listen. I was getting bored with Estonia and wanted to travel. I could tell Eric was feeling a bit restless. Suggesting a change of scenery, we headed back to England. My home land. We made our way to a place called Cornwall. It was a nice country area. I looked the part of a country wife, Eric my "husband" For all intense and purposes. Blending was key. He hired a few farm hands to work during the day while Eric was immersed in "business". It wasn't long before I was somewhat intrigued by one of the hands. I watched at sunset as he would wipe his sweat from his abs. He wasn’t a God like Eric…but he wasn’t bad either. I would catch him staring at me. To him I was the boss’ wife. Untouchable. Forbidden, which made it even more desirable. He was young, in his sexual prime. Ready for whatever I was willing to give him. I think it was more the power I would pose over him, that intrigued my desire. Bending and commanding his every move. Without cause or thought, I gave in to my curiosity. Immortalizing him, I became a maker---he my progeny. He was smitten with me and I can't deny I loved the attention. Especially the attention from Eric. He was jealous and that was mainly my goal. I had desired him in every way. He had ignored the desire…. in EVERY way. I could feel his attraction to me, but his restraint to resist angered me. I was a woman who knew what she wanted and went for it. "How COULD you, Pam? You understand the consequence don't you? You must teach him and protect him." Nonchalantly nodding my head. "I have thought this through Eric!" I craved him, and when I couldn't satisfy that need, I turned to Colin. I had my fun, while Eric watched in disbelief. I could make him do as I wished. After a few months, my need for Eric's approval grew stronger. I was growing bored with Colin. He was someone I had to teach, and I wanted to be taught. For a while it was fun, but the boredom soon annoyed me. Becoming bored with being dominant. I wanted to be dominated, and only one man could do that...my maker. I released Colin after four months of fun. He was upset, no...no...enraged. He begged to be controlled, and I dismissed him. I have no clue as to what became of him. We decided to move on from England and travel to Oland. I hated it, it was a shithole. But I would follow Eric to the North pole and back if I had to. We stayed long enough for him to acquire land and made our way to Denmark. He recalled to me stories of his childhood, playing along the North Sea Shore in Sweden. I always saw sides to Eric that he would never allow anyone else. The same went for me.

March 1907

It was my "human" birthday, standing there on the North Sea Shore looking out into the water. Trying to understand my purpose. I was faintly starting to comprehend my true nature. A killer. A huntress. With that came the power over measly humans. I felt a hand on my shoulder...Eric. "What are you thinking about?" Shaking my head, "Nothing really." Turning to face him, I see a small box in his hand. I smiled as I took it from him. Opening the box to reveal a cross necklace, gothic and made of pure metal, no silver, I admired the piece. Crimson tears brimmed my eyes as I let all walls down and embraced him close to me. I felt him encase me in his strong arms. With one arm still around me, he lifted my chin and kissed me. So tender, then so dominate. Everything I'd wanted I was receiving here and now. That started a relationship like no other. He was my maker, my friend, my lover. We made love like no two humans could, and sometimes like no two vampires could dream of. We knew what each other liked, like we had been lovers forever. It was there, under those stars, on the shore of the North Sea, we made love for the first time. It was what I had expected...and more. His mouth, his hands, his fangs...knew every inch of my body and loved them the right way. We remained passionate and happy for the next 40 years.
    Read more here https://devotedtowriting.forumotion.com/t33-things-change-but-memories-last-forever

September 1947

Godric requested that Eric join him in Operation Werewolf. I obliged and stayed behind. "You know I will always love you, Pam. I have to be away for awhile, and don't know how long I will be gone. As your maker....I...Release you." He dropped his head and turned for the door heading toGermany. Without another word I stood there, not knowing where to go from here. The last 5 or 6 years, our passion had been fading. I still loved him and always would. The sexual attraction had started to dissipate. I had long held the urge to be with a woman. In my time, it was unheard of...evil. Times hadn't changed much, but I had. I frankly didn't give a rats ass. Being the huntress I am, I went my separate way. Heading to Greece, I hoped to find what I was looking for….. A goddess. I had been physically attracted to women for quite sometime now, but no one could compare to Eric, or stand out and intrigue me, In order to really know myself, I set out on a journey...one that would lead to love....and loss.
    I had explored the streets of Athens, admiring the artwork. Amazed by the beauty of the Parthenon, I made a point to look for a painting of it. For a keepsake. When I entered Eros Art Gallery, I was never expecting to see what I saw. She stood at least 5'8, long legs, full breasts, flowing chestnut brown hair, piercing emerald green eyes, and lips painted light pink. She turned slowly and her hair caught wind as she smiled at me. Arching a brow, I could feel how hungry I was. I hadn't fed in about a week, but it was also the hunger deep in the pit of my core that caused me to blink. "Geia sas, Kaló̱s í̱rthate . Boró̱ na sas voi̱thí̱so̱?" (Hello, welcome. May I help you?).."Nai, nai , um ... Parthenó̱na Zo̱grafikí̱ ? Échete kápoies?" (Yes, yes, um...Parthenon Painting? Do you have any?) She smiled and nodded, beckoning me to follow her. I did. Eímai Elektra , kai eseís ? (I'm Elektra, and you?) Placing a hand to my chest, "Pam . Chári̱ka gia ti̱ gno̱rimía , Elektra ." (Pam, nice to meet you, Elektra) It was then that I realized, she was what I desired. Her blood sang to me, as did she. I could tell by the way she touched my forearm, that she was interested. I was right. We held conversation for what seemed like hours. I learned she was the gallery owner and artist of the most beautiful artwork I'd ever seen. I had to know her intentions. That night in the alley, I glamoured her. She knew I was a vampire. She liked the idea of a woman with power. Over the next few months, I began to fall deeper in love with my goddess. Her kisses reminded me of raspberries, her smell reminded me of cinnamon. Her touch, felt like feathers of warmth against my cold hard skin.

December 1950

We had been together for three years, staying in her loft above the city. A coffin I had stolen from a funeral parlor stayed next to her bed. Sometimes she shared it with me. She left for the gallery one morning. I awoke 3 hours before sunset to the sharpest pain in my chest. I could feel her pain, her fear. We had a blood bond and I wanted to rush to her. The sun trapped me in my coffin. Helpless. Finally at sun set, I flashed to the gallery only to find the police there. "Theé mou ! TI SYNEVI̱ ?̱!?̱!?" (Oh My god! What Happened?!?) "Lypámai , chásete . Poios eísai?" (I'm sorry, miss. Who are you?) "Exádelfos tou Elektra Drake , ti synévi̱ !" (Cousin of Elektra Drake, What Happened!!!) "Ypí̱rxe mia li̱steía, lypámai allá xádelfós sas échei dolofoni̱theí" (There was a robbery, I'm sorry but your cousin has been murdered). I could smell her blood in the air, I could see her arm, limp. I weaved around the officer to see her corpse laying there. Her eyes still open to show her beautiful green eyes filled with horror. I'd been too late...I couldn't save her. The police pushed me back behind the police tape lines and it took all my will power not to rip all of their throats out.
    Before I was detected, I slipped away to the alley we first kissed. Sliding down the brick wall, crimson tears staining my cheeks. I still remember the times she painted me, always perfecting portrait the before revealing it to me. She made me smile. There could never be another like my Elektra. I screamed in agony in the alley as I cried. I made my way back to her loft to gather my things, as I stared at the first ever painting she'd done of me.
    It was at that moment, I decided humans were beneath us, and could not be in relationships with immortals unless an immortal themselves. I would not lose another because they were genetically weak. From that moment on, women and men were merely toys or food. I would never let my guard down to be hurt again.
    I left Greece and made my way to Romania to see what I could find there.

April 1954

My travels brought me from Greece to Romania. I stayed there for a while and enjoyed the change. But soon I was off to Russia, which at the time was known as Kuybyshev. I remember setting myself up in a cottage on the outskirts of town. I tried everything I could to get Elektra out of my head. While women were still looked at as home maker, child bearing objects, I was forced to go back to something I loathed. I became a stripper/call girl. It paid the bills and I was able to feed from humans as I wished and not be detected. I awoke one night and decided to go for a run in the wooded area near the cottage. It was that night my life changed, again.
    About 5 miles Northeast of where my cottage lay I came across screams of pain, horror and hunger. It was a woman. I could smell the blood. My fangs dropped as I inched closer and closer to the small abandoned looking cabin. I peeked in through the broken window and took in the sight of a young girl with torn clothing, laying next to a dead older female. From the looks of her crying blood, I assumed she was vampire....newborn vampire. For someone to cry over draining someone else...they still had human instincts. I rolled my eyes and was about to turn to go when she spun around and her green eyes locked with mine. I was frozen in place. All I could mutter was "Elektra?" She looked at me confused and I shook my head and turned on my heel. Speeding out of there fast. I could hear her running after me. "Wait! Stop! Please!" I reluctantly turned and in the weakness of the moment, I helped her out. Later to learn of her horrible way of being turned, more like tortured by her maker Gustav. Her name...was Viktoria
    I took her to live with me and got her a job at the strip club. I watched as she grew as a woman and vampire and constantly thought of Elektra. She had returned to me...in a way. And this woman, was immortal...unbreakable. I watched her dance and the hunger and lust for her grew stronger. She flirted, she teased, I wanted her so badly. The night came when she made her move and I gave in completely. The sex was hot and pretty amazing. I tried not to compare her to Elektra so much, but it was a challenge. The more I spent time with her, the more I called her Elektra on accident. One night while she was working I packed up and left, heading to the United States. I made contact with Eric in 1960 and stayed by his side as Lieutenant of Area 5 as Eric was Sheriff of the same area. In 2000 we opened a club called Fangtasia for the gothic occult, and managed to remain under the radar. That is until those idiots decided we should "come out the coffin" in 2007. Mainstreaming made me nauseated and annoyed that they would ignore their nature to be superior to humans.

Up until recently, things were fine...that is until blonde little Sookie Stackhouse walked into Fangtasia and intrigued Eric. Now after a few years of chasing her, he's wrapped around her finger. Viktoria made her way back into my life, after I began to have feelings for a vampire named Cole McMahon. He worked security at the club and spoke with a sexy English accent. Being from my home land of England, it made me remember home. Things with him didn't fall quite into place as Viktoria made her self known to be determined to get me back.

Tune in to see what happens next!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:25 am