For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

The Time Has Come My Dear

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

The Time Has Come My Dear Empty The Time Has Come My Dear

Post by Bill Compton Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:29 pm

The sun had set just over an hour ago, darkness filled the sky of Bon Temp's. The sky was clear of clouds and stars filled the black sky, there was an eerie silence that would send chills to a mere human.

There was a gentle breeze that rustled the Oak and Willow trees as the leaves gentle flew across the damp crispy grass in swirls blowing in almost every direction as though they were dancing in the breeze.

Bill stared out of his office window, holding a crystal glass to his lips filled with blood that a member of his staff had provided him with. As he continued to stare out of the window watching the night glide by as the leaves flew past the clear glass window panes.

Dressed in his usual attire, black dress jacket, black pants and a crisp white shirt, he sipped on the blood casually. Lights shown through the draping Willow trees from the only house that stood beyond the Bon Temp's Cemetery opposite him home.

Draining the glass of the blood, he walked over to an old red mahogany drinks cabinet, he lifted a crystal pitched full of fresh blood and poured himself another glass filling it to the brim. He took a sip and let the blood glide down his throat as it filled him with pure ecstasy, there will nothing like the taste of fresh human blood.

*Beep Beep...Beep Beep*

His computer screen had lit up with bright words flashing across the screen.

*Incoming Video Call*

He walked slowly over to his large desk, he pulled out his chair and sat down making himself comfortable, placing the glass of blood in front of him, he pressed a button on the keyboard in front of him.

The computer screen lit up, and a young blonde haired woman came into view. Her long flowing hair that reached beyond her shoulders, and bright hazel eyes shone from the screen. Her bright red ruby lips sated in what looked to be fresh blood, as a drip of blood hung in the corner of her lips.

Bill composed himself as though he was in the presence of royalty, he cleared his throat, but it seems she has gotten there first.

"Mr Compton, i hope i have disturbed your evening?"

He smiled and leaned across the desk with his arms folded as he leaned on to his desk.

"Of course not my dear, what can i do for you this evening?"

*She leaned back in her chair as she seemed to be at a desk also*

"I have called for a progress report, i have instructions from Salome re-guarding your prodigy Miss Hamby"

Bill chuckled as he knew that he would have been due a call from the Authority. He crosses his hands and smiled into the screen.

"Of course, it seems that i have been failing on my part. I shall have Jessica here tonight to discuss the matter firsthand. I shall want her on side of course, and as my prodigy she cares deeply for me and will obey"

*The young woman chuckled, she looked like a mere sectary, but she was much more than that*

"Salome does not like disappointment Mr Compton"

Bill continued to present his best smile at her.

"And she shall not be disappointed, I shall have Jessica by my side and on the premises within the week my dear"

*She leaned into the screen*

"Good. We will need her for the greater cause. As Lilith wants, we must follow Mr Compton"

He chuckled once again at the screen, leaning back in his chair.

"I concur my dear, in Lilith's name we praise her"

*She smiled*

"In Lilith's name"

Bill smiled at the screen, when a new sensation caught his attention. Kiara was close by, she could not hear any of this, it was not yet time.

"It seems i have some urgent matters to attend to my dear. I must take my leave"

*The young woman smiled*

"Until next time Mr Compton"

She smiled and the computer screen went black, Bill leaned back in his chair, he would need Jessica here tonight, there was urgent matters that needed to be discussed, a matter that could not wait. He was to return to the Authority residence within a week, he had things he needed to take care before leaving for the last time.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

The Time Has Come My Dear Empty Re: The Time Has Come My Dear

Post by Kiara Griffen Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:38 pm

Kiara had returned from picking up some packages for Bill. It was strange. Usually things were just delivered to the mansion but now she had to go pick them up in all sorts of strange places. As she carried the small parcels she paused, checking her boots.

To the untrained eye they were just normal, black buckled stiletto boots, however she'd had them custom made. They could each hold two healthy sized daggers, and the heels of the boots were pure silver painted black. Ever since she'd had that horrible nightmare she hadn't wanted to be unguarded.

She knocked on his office door before peeking in "Excuse me sir, you have some deliveries" she said calmly, walking in and bringing in the packages and setting them on the desk.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:47 pm

Bill was still sat at his desk when Kiara had entered his office, now sipping on a fresh glass of blood that he had poured himself. He leaned back into his chair as she placed the several packages on his desk. There was several large boxes and several small ones that all contained important vital items that he required for himself and for vital importance to the Authority.

He smiled as she stood opposite him over his desk, he smiled at her, smelling a change in her, her scent was stronger as it filled his acute senses. He held out his hand to her and smiles to her.

"Come my dear"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:50 pm

She smiled softly. It was the first day of the full moon cycle so she already felt strung out with energy. She only hoped she could get out soon to take a much needed run in the forest.

She took his hand, keeping the images of her nightmare away from her mind. It was just a dream she reminded herself and that Bill had proven himself composed and compassionate.

"Is there anything else I can do for you sir?" she asked, her hand in his.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:00 pm

He smiled at her as she took his hand into hers, he stood up slowly, standing in front of her. Her scent was strong, he had forgotten that it was the first cycle of the full moon. He could smell how strong her blood was, he could almost taste it in his mouth.

He could sense that she was also a bit distant, a bit wary of him. He took her face into his large hands and smiled at her.

"Is there anything wrong my dear?" he almost whispered seductively.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:02 pm

She shook her head "No sir... why do you ask?" she asked, unable to help but smile a bit when he sounded concerned for her.

I have nothing to fear; she told herself. Bill was a decent man and vampire, he would never hurt her. She just knew she was antsy because of the desire to go out ad run and be a wolf for a few hours, which was understandable considering the full moon outside.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:08 pm

He continued to stare at her, her scent was still filling his senses, he almost groaned at the pleasure of wanting to feel her blood glide down his throat. He leaned into her, letting her hair cover his face as he inhaled her scent once again. He had to fight the groan of ecstasy wanting to escape his lips. He let his hand drift slowly to her side and gripped her waist and pulled her closer to him.

"You smell......beautiful.....intoxicating" he whispered seductively in her ear.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:10 pm

She blushed, feeling her skin shudder. Her back pressed to his front, his lips close to her neck as he whispered. His words sunk in and she smiled softly.

"Tis the full moon my king... I'm at the peak of power at the moment" she whispered, tilting her head to one side a bit, exposing more of her neck which her low rise blouse already did quite well.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:23 pm

He could feel her blood pulsing away through her veins and the pace of her heart as it echoed in his ears as a gentle sound of a beating drum. He let the sound consume him, he had not fed on a human since the previous night. He could feel his hunger surge through him

He gripped her waist a little tighter, her blood was more potent tonight, the first cycle of the full moon was upon them. He leaned into her ear and whispered ever so slightly.

"Human blood is nothing compared to yours.....It tastes like honey and lemons, a summers day"

He pulled her body so that their bodies where in constant contact. He let himself drift to the crane in her neck, inhaling deeply
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:26 pm

She blinked, feeling his grip tighten a bit. She figured it was just from hunger, despite she noticing that there was a half full glass of blood and his regular pitcher of blood was already 3/4 of the way empty.

She grinned "Well...I am not human Bill" she said, her body trembling a bit when he was closer to her neck. She wondered if even after drinking all that bottled blood he would still bite her and feed. Maybe it was just like having a candy, you wanted it regardless of hunger.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:30 pm

He smiled in to her skin, as he let his fangs click down, inhaling her skin one last time.

"That you are not....."

He let his fangs slide into her neck, and as gentle as he was previously, he was not so gentle this time. As he let the first pull of blood slide down his throat he groaned into her, wrapping one arm across her chest and the other at her waist.

Blood continued to slide down his throat and he took large mouthfuls at one time, groaning at the pleasure.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:34 pm

She hissed. His bite was rough and she felt a sting of pain but it was nor unbearable. She touched his cheek when he fed, finding it strange how his mouth warmed when her blood flowed in.

After a few silent minutes she noticed he was not stopping. Her body was slowly getting chilled and she felt her heart beginning to work faster to pump the blood that remained through her body.

"Bill... thats enough" she whispered, not wanting to pull her neck away less it tear open her veins but she had to stop him before he drained her. She wondered if her blood was just packing too big of a punch during the full moon and he was a bit lost in the sensation.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:40 pm

He pulled another mouthful of her blood into his mouth, letting the vampire in him take over, pure primal instinct that was no longer dormant in him. He bit again savagely as he pulled yet more blood from her body. Lilith had decreed that human blood was the only survival that vampires needed. True Blood was just a way or leading vampires from their true path.

His hands gripped tighter as he pulled more blood into his mouth, ignoring her pleas to stop, he could hear her hart racing as it continued to pump the remaining blood within her body, he moaned once again.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:43 pm

She hissed at the second bite, her survival instinct kicking in. She gripped his hands, wrenching them away from her body.

"Bill let me go now" she growled, already feeling a tad light headed from the blood loss. She quickly tilted her neck and extricated herself from his grip, moving away and clutching her neck where he'd bitten. Thankfully she'd moved well enough that he didn't tear out her veins with his fangs but she was still left with two sets of fang marks on her neck a bit too close to the jugular for her liking.

"Bill whats gotten into you? is it the blood? are you drunk on it?" she asked, strangely more worried about his mental state on were blood than anything else at the moment.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:49 pm

Blood poured from his mouth as she had managed to escape his grasp, blood sated his once white shirt, was now stained a heavy red from her blood. He stared at her with his fangs still bared at her. He walked over slowly towards her, her blood calling out to him.

"Your blood...is intoxicating. It calls to me......Human blood is what we need, what i need to live. As Lilith once decreed many many years ago. True Blood holds us from our true nature. Main-streaming is of the past....the Authority's new agenda must be fulfilled"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:52 pm

She blinked. What on earth?

"Ok first I aint human and second.. what are you talking about Bill? Are you saying I'm just a meal to you now?" she asked, feeling both quite offended and feeling that sting inside her that made it hurt emotionally.

Ok so he's had a bit too much to drink, literally, maybe he's just drunk and not in his right mind... she though, unable to put together that the kind Bill who had been so gentle with her would suddenly do a 180 and use her for a meal.

He spoke of Lilith and the Authority. She knew of the Authority, the governing power among all vampires but this Lilith person escaped her. A new agenda? And human blood? ok so yes vampires had existed on human blood for centuries but there was true blood now, and even the most cautious vampire didn't just drain a human and leave evidence all around...right?
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:00 pm

He licked most of the remaining blood that surrounded his lips, letting the blood savor on his lips. He walked slowly over to her, almost as a hunter would stalk their prey.

"Blood is blood my dear....I am vampire. A meal to me you are"

He stalked closer to her, almost cornering her, blocking of her exits.

"Lilith was created in God's image, a vampire. The first vampire to walk this earth. She has returned to us, she has lead me on the right path. And for which i must follow"

Stalking closer to her
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:04 pm

She blinked. A part of her seemed to shatter inside. 'I knew it... whenever I let someone in.. they turn out to just be using me as always' she told herself. However this time around, instead of crying she got angry, pissed even.

The punctures in her neck had stopped bleeding so she took a few steps back and felt the wall behind her. Dammit, she was cornered which was not good, however unarmed she wasn't.

"I once made a mistake, letting the last man who used me live... I'm not about to commit the same mistake again Bill Compton" she hissed, her blood reacting and her eyes shifting to amber. It didn't matter if she was a tad woozy from blood loss, with the moon outside right now she was a pissed off she wolf on steroids.

"Step aside Bill.... even if Jessica hates me afterwards I will kill you if you try to bite me again" she hissed.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:15 pm

Bill closed in on her, even after noticing that her eyes had taken on the color amber, indicating to him that she was in the transition of changing. He growled as a hunter, letting his pure animal instincts consume him once again. The smell of her blood still calling to him. He took on a fighting stance, leaning back on one leg and lowering himself slightly, blood drying around his mouth as he bared her sharp fangs at her.

He let out one last growl before he sped over to her, grabbing both her wrists pinning them against the wall. Glass shattering as objects fell from their perspective place from a wooden shelf on the wall.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:17 pm

She growled and brought her legs up a fraction of a second before he pinned her back. That way her silver heels dug into his stomach and she kicked back, pushing him off. She leaped over him, making a mad dash for the door while at the same time reaching for her right boot and pulling out a silver dagger.

She sighed. To think it would have come to this, but between her life and a vampires? she would gladly stake 1000 of them. The fact that he had used her was what rubbed her the wrong way. Combine that with her volatile nature under the moon and she REALLY wanted to see some heads roll tonight now.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:28 pm

Bill groaned as the impact of what seemed to be silver pierced his stomach, he fell away from her, loosing his grasp on her as she tried to escape. Blood pumping through her veins was all he could hear, the searing burning sensation scorched through his. The smell of his burning skin surrounded him. As he laid upon the floor, staring up at her, he began laughing softly.

"You won't kill me"

He stood up swiftly and stood in a more casual stance than before, he sped over to her again, his hand now gripped around her throat, raising her of the ground mere inches. He bared his fangs once again at her then with his force slammed her into his drinks cabinet in the opposite side of the room.

At the sudden impact of the shattered glass fell to the floor, blood now seeping from various cuts on her skin, the new sudden strong potent smell filled him, and he sped over to her, sinking his fangs into her shoulder, tearing at her soft flesh that was now a gorge in her skin.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:39 pm

She growled before she was suddenly lifted. She gasped for air, clawing at his arm before she was tossed aside towards the glass cabinet. Pain exploded all over her back and her sides as glass cut through her skin and clothes, leaving lots of little cuts.

What hurt more though was the barbaric bite to her shoulder. She howled as she noticed that a literal part of her shoulder was now in his mouth; her shoulder missing a sizable chunk of skin and muscle.

"You filthy..." she didn't finish her sentence and had a split second moment of clarity. She had a dagger in her hand. She could stake him and he would die, however all she remembered was how carefully he'd planned out things for Jessica in case he met the true death and how he had reassured her that he wouldn't die just for her.

'Damn me and my emotions' she cursed inwardly before she sank the silver dagger deep into his back. It wouldn't kill him, but it was in an awkward enough position that he would have to contort himself to take it out. The dagger granted her precious moments needed to escape, literally crashing through the door and dashing out of the mansion. She wasn't surprised to see no guards around. He'd probably sent them away.

She grabbed her phone, thinking of only one person she could call right now before anything else. She dialed a number as she reached her car, glad the top was down so all she had to do was jump in, fumble for her key and get the car moving.

"Jessica... this is Kiara. Listen, do not, I repeat DO NOT come to the mansion tonight. Bill...he's... he's gone crazy" she said, her voice filled with physical and emotional pain as she drove one handed down the highway.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:23 pm