For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Complicated

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Complicated - Page 2 Empty Re: Complicated

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:23 pm

I felt something run across my skin and gave me a weird sensation. Soon his hands were on my skin running along my spine in such delicate but strong ways. I immediately felt all the tension spots in my back as he worked on each one, slowly. Digging and massaging, it felt amazing. I let a moan escape my lips. "Sorry....this is amazing. Where'd you learn this?:
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:31 pm

~laughing softly, I whisper to her~

"Jessica, I have not even started yet..I am only locating the tight areas right now. If you are enjoying this, wait until I actually begin."

~Moving over to the oils, I lift the bowl of oils from the warmer. I move to the head of the table and pour some of the oil over the reeds, letting the scent of the oils work their magic. I set the bowl down on a small table beside the massage table, breathing the scent in deeply.~

"Now you will find out what I meant."

~Dipping my hands into the surface of the oils, I move to Jessica's neck and shoulders, applying gentle pressure as I begin to massage the knots out of her neck.~

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:34 pm

‎"Ohhhhhhhh Godddddd Almightyyyyy....that is.....amazing!" I felt my body go limp, as I felt his strong hands massage into my neck, shoulders, back, working in circles to release the knots of tension. Is this what heaven felt like because this felt surreal. My mind finally blank I could no longer think. I was at his will do to as he wished and I was not regretting this at all. "You....are amazing. Ohhhhhhh yessssss."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:41 pm

~smiling as I watch her body sink into the table further, the tension slowly leaving her body...I begin to increase the pressure as I move up and down over her back and shoulders. Leaning close, I whisper to her...~

"Aren't you glad you took my advise? And there is far more to come..."

~As I move lower, I give her a playful swat then move to massage her legs, pressing deep to draw out the knots.~

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:43 pm

‎"mmhmmm" I said as I laid there with my eyes closed, drifting into peaceful serenity. His hands were like magic...they had technique and tricks out of this world. It was like---I jumped a little at the swat on my ass as I smiled and giggled. "Easy there cowboy, I might like that too much." I said and bit my bottom lip as he worked on my legs. What was I thinking about earlier...right....nothing.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:46 pm

~grinning impishly at her as I work on her legs, pressing smoothly and deeply as I work my way down, then running gentle fingertips along the inside of her legs as I move back up, always pulling my hands away and dipping out a bit more oil onto my hands before returning to the massage.~

"I'll have to keep that in mind..."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:49 pm

I laid there and let him work, my mind drifting to places it hadn't been in months. I furrowed my brows as I saw momma and daddy. I was remembering sunny days we'd spend at the beach in Galveston. Eden and I making sand castles. Daddy would chase momma and she'd laugh and squeal. That was all before his daddy died and he turned hard ass. I missed days like that. Pushing it away from my thoughts as I focused more on the touch of his hand and the feel of hot oils gliding along my bare skin.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:52 pm

~dipping my hands deeper into the oils, I begin drawing my hands from her shoulders, along the curve of her body, tracing her sides all the way down to her ankles, wrapping gently around them and sliding back up again. I keep this rhythm up until the oils begin to run low. Moving with my body as well as my hands, I press deep into her skin, moving back up to work on her shoulders again...~

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:55 pm

Tension, stress, worry, regret, sadness, guilt....all of it left my body, leaving only the good emotions inside. The way his hands moved up and down my body, every curve, every crevice nothing left untouched. I was beginning to feel delightful feelings in multiple places as I tried to lay still and calm. This was the best...the only massage of my life. But I was unsure how long I could last, having patience.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:00 pm

~moving close, looking into Jessica's eyes, I smile~

"How far do you want this to go, Jessica? How much are you wanting to reveal? Your body moves to my command....what do you want?"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:03 pm

I took his words as a suggestion. I thoughtlessly turned my body over and laid on my back. My eyes closed, my body relaxed. "Do as you wish, I'm enjoying this royal treatment." I said as I laid there. The room felt colder than before, but I was unashamed. My body was fine in my eyes, I could care less if he thought any different. Insecurities used to haunt me, but now being a vampire, it made me more of a vixen and I loved it.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:09 pm

~As she turned over, I paused to enjoy the view...~

"Exquisite...."

~dipping my hands lightly in the remaining oils, I move to her again. I rest my hands on her shoulders, moving down, bringing my hands together and down between her breasts, pressing firm fingers into her skin and tracing down toward her belly.~

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:11 pm

My eyes still closed I smiled at his comment. "Thank you." I said and opened one eye to peek at him standing over me. He towered really, he was so tall. My arms at my sides as he went down between my breasts, I was anxious wondering what he'd do next. He always left it such a mystery. I licked my parched lips as I felt his hands going further down.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:17 pm

~drawing my fingertips down and out, I trace along her hips, increasing pressure as I move down her legs. Tracing my way back up the inside of her calf, I glance up, watching her reactions, smiling.~

"Getting thirsty?"

~Moving back up her body, I draw a deep breath, drawing in her scent, relishing in it...~

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:21 pm

I licked my lips again at his hands and fingers so close to sensitive places. "Um...no..I'm I'm fine." I muttered as I laid there still. I grinned. "You enjoying yourself, tiger?" His fingertips moving down and out, my arousal growing. I could handle this, focus. It took a very special person to know how to massage like this...skills. Yes, he had quite a collection of skills.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:27 pm

"Of course I am. A beautiful young woman is letting me give her a deep sensual massage. I can only think of a few things more enjoyable..."

~drawing in her scent, noting the change in it, I smiled.~

"Let me know if you want me to stop"

~pressing my palms deeply as I move along the sides of her body, tracing her shape until we are face to face again.~

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:35 pm

‎"mmmm no Continue, please." I let his hands do things that would be thought of as sinful, and oh they were. Sinful and sexy and sensual. The list could go on. The things this man could do with his hands and fingers. A smile crossed my lips as I imagined what other things he could be capable of. Lovemaking with humans was all I knew. I'd never had sex with a supe before as it raised curiosity within. I could smell his blood, and it was intoxicating. I bet it would taste good....oh...I found myself licking my lips, my eyes closed as I imagined wicked things. I shifted my body a little as his hands continued to dance across my body, my lust and arousal rising more. I turned my head to the side, biting my lip as he inched closer...closer....

I grabbed him and pulled him down to me, assaulting his lips with mine, tasting his lips. Invading his mouth with my tongue. His hands going in all the right places, doing all the right things. I moaned into his mouth. My back arched and my eyes opened wide. Suddenly my fangs dropped. I gasped and sat up, looking around. I quickly stood and smiled so embarrassed. "I just remembered...I had to um...thank you for the massage it was really great. No tension anymore see?" I moved my neck around and felt more embarrassed. I rushed to the door opening it and seeing Kiara in the hall approaching the door. I used vamp speed to pass her to head into my room, shutting the door behind me. I prayed she didn't see me naked. I touched my fangs and sighed. "Really?" I needed a shower...a cold cold shower.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:38 pm

~As she left, I admittedly enjoyed the view until the doors swung shut. I stood there blinking for a minute, then started laughing so hard I had to sit down.~

"Well now....that was one reaction I would not have expected...."
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:44 pm

Kiara had woken up a short while ago. The IV bag was now empty and she was ticked at Quinn for using a tranquilizer... again. Dressed in a pair of cut off shorts, a simple t-shirt and her signature boots she'd gone out of the room to go pick a bone with the tiger.

A few minutes into her walking down the hallway however she felt a blur of red and skin go pass her. A sniff later told her it was Jessica smelling of heavy arousal and Quinn.

She sighed "Well...that didn't take long" she said, figuring Quinn had finally tapped that. Strangely she felt nothing. No jealousy, no desire to go tease the mickey out of Quinn, she was just empty. She still had her irritation over the tranq before but that was it.

She continued down the hallway towards the door where Quinn's scent was stronger. With her usual bluntness she opened the door, seeing Quinn in a robe and smelling excited.

"Don't you EVER tranq me again Quinn, or I will cut off your balls and eat them for breakfast" she said with a growl before walking out, itching to just be outside.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:48 pm

~Quinn begins laughing even harder. He called after Kiara.~
    "Kitten, Nothing happened but a massage!"

~thinking quietly to himself that the little vamp bolting might have been the only reason for that fact, he smirks and begins cleaning up, making sure to set Jessica's clothing aside to bring back to her.~
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:53 pm

She turned her head and actually smiled "Really Quinn...I don't care who you sleep with. S'about time you moved on" she said calmly before exiting through another door and taking a deep breath of the outdoors.

Her body was mildly sore still but her head felt heavy from the drugs. She debated telling Quinn why he shouldn't be using those drugs on her but part of her didn't want to dump yet another thing he should feel guilty about on his lap.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:55 pm

I started the water and remembered I left my clothes in that room. There were perks to being a vampire after all. I used my vampire speed to go back to the room and grab the clothes. My arm gets grabbed as I turn to go, and I'm standing there naked, in front of a man-tiger with a large grin. "Um...forgot my clothes." I smiled innocently at Kiara, then looked back to John.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:08 am

~pulling Jessica close, looking into her eyes, drawing in her scent, relishing her arousal~

"Do you want some company?"

~glancing down the hall to Kiara~

"Maybe you are right. The door will be open when you finish your run..."

~looking back to Jessica and drawing her closer, lowering his face close to hers..~

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:15 am

His face got closer to mine as Kiara headed outside. I looked into his violet eyes. "Your eyes...they're beautiful." His lips inches from mine. I licked my lips in anticipation. What was he trying to do? Was he just used to being a womanizer? He smelled so sweet, but musky...in a good way. The smell of his blood was drawing me in. I wanted to taste it, my mouth actually watered at the thought. I was hungry, oh but for different things. I'd never met a tiger man before and his hands...oh his hands. He held my waist as I stood against him naked. I could tell he must have liked what he was doing. Twitching made me realize I wasn't the only one aroused. "You just gonna....stand there like that?" I said with a confident voice and a smirk.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:23 am

~I lean in more, pressing my lips deeply to hers, drinking in her taste, her scent. My hands around her waist, I pull her against me, letting her feel the heat from my body. Lifting my head a bit I whisper to her~

"Be certain, Jessica. There is no turning back after this..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:22 am