For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

a good night hopefuly

Andy Bellefleur
    Andy Bellefleur
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

a good night hopefuly Empty a good night hopefuly

Post by Andy Bellefleur Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:24 pm

Damn! Finally got back to the station. What a freakin head ache day from hell. I cant believe the bullshit I had to deal with today.I call up Holly to see if she wants to go out or something.I hope she says yes. haven't seen her in a couple days been so damn busy.
    Holly Cleary
    Holly Cleary

a good night hopefuly Empty Re: a good night hopefuly

Post by Holly Cleary Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:26 pm

*my phone rings while I'm sitting on the sofa all folded up. the little bit of groceries put away and feeling great from my relaxing day. I pick it up and seeing Andy's name on the caller ID, I flip it open and answer it the smile in my voice* Hey Lawdog, how's your day been. Get the Starbucks I left you on your desk?
    Andy Bellefleur
    Andy Bellefleur
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Andy Bellefleur Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:31 pm

"Hey holly, Yeah thanks. needed it. It's been a hell of a day. I was calling to see if you worked to night or not?"
    Holly Cleary
    Holly Cleary

Post by Holly Cleary Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:34 pm

Awesome. I wasn't sure if Jason or someone else might have stolen it out from under you, I know how they are down there. Lucky me, I was off all day and tonight too, you tryin to ask me something?
    Andy Bellefleur
    Andy Bellefleur
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Andy Bellefleur Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:34 pm

‎"yeah I was wondering If you would like to go out to dinner or shoot the shit. I don't know. like I said been a rough day would like your company.." *I said fumbling with the paper work on my desk. "Sheriff you finished the paper work" Kenya yelled at me. I covered the phone so holly would hear me yell. "I finished half of it, Damn It woman Im on the phone."
    Holly Cleary
    Holly Cleary

Post by Holly Cleary Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:37 pm

*I giggle a little at how shy the big brave sheriff can be at times* Well sure Andy hon, if you can drag yourself away, I'd be more than thrilled to come out with you tonight. Doesn't have to be anything fancy.
    Andy Bellefleur
    Andy Bellefleur
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Andy Bellefleur Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:39 pm

‎" well It's up to you. you pick where you want to go and I'll take ya." * I said handing Kenya the paper work. she was just going off on me about crap and I was trying to listen to holly so I tried shooing her away. " Dont you shoo my Sheriff." she said "For the love of God Kenya Please."
    Holly Cleary
    Holly Cleary

Post by Holly Cleary Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:41 pm

well then Sheriff, why don't we go out to Clarice and get something at that new BBQ place. I've been wanting to give it a try and it'll get you away from everyone thats been driving you crazy here in Bon Temps today *I remind myself I really need to think about getting Kenya some kind of chill pill sometime*
    Andy Bellefleur
    Andy Bellefleur
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Andy Bellefleur Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:45 pm

‎" alright sounds good to me. I'll swing by and pick you up in thirty minutes." I turn off my computer and rushed out the door with my cell in hand still on the phone with holly. Jason tried to ask me some thing but I waved by. I could hear Kenya's mouth going off to Jason about something. " you just don't know how glad I am to be out of this hell hole. See you in thirty."
    Holly Cleary
    Holly Cleary

Post by Holly Cleary Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:51 pm

‎*I hear the sounds of Jason and Kenya yelling fading into the distance and the other sounds of the department fading behind Andy as he practically sprinted out of his office, still on the phone with me. I smile knowing he needs a break away from everyone after the last few days.* Sounds great hon, see you then. Bye * I wait for him to give me a good bye and hang up the phone. I dig through the dresser for a fresh pair of socks and put them and my shoes on. I grab my brush and run it through my hair and pull a page from Sookie's book and toss it up in a ponytail. Then grab my plastic cup of tea and sit out on the little porch in front of the room to wait for Andy. This should be fun, and if anything he can have a few moments to relax.
    Andy Bellefleur
    Andy Bellefleur
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Andy Bellefleur Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:53 pm

* I pull up in my cop car. I came straight over here didn't even go home and change. I hoped out my car and walked up to apartment.*
    Holly Cleary
    Holly Cleary

Post by Holly Cleary Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:01 pm

*I stand up smiling at Andy as he hops up out of his patrol car, still in his uniform.* I hope the sauce isn't to sticky over there. I wouldn't be to glad for your uniform if you got it all covered in dinner. Though you sure are handome in it.
    Andy Bellefleur
    Andy Bellefleur
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Andy Bellefleur Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:07 pm

‎"I was more happy to see you than a blind dog in a meat house Oh hell I don't care bout my uniform it will wash out im sure. just glad to be off Kenya was making me Madder than a queer with tonsillitis on Valentine's Day."
    Holly Cleary
    Holly Cleary

Post by Holly Cleary Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:24 pm

‎*I step up closer Andy and slip my arms around his waist, over top of his belt. and leaned in close giving him a little kiss on his lips before leaning back to look him in the eyes* Well, its a good thing I'm not Kenya and we aren't eating at Merlotte's we'll be well enough away from everyone for a little while. Let Kenya and Jason fuss about the goings on here while we kick up our heels a bit. You, sir, need it *I drop another kiss on his cheek*
    Andy Bellefleur
    Andy Bellefleur
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Andy Bellefleur Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:32 pm

‎*I smile and give her a little pat on her behind after she kissed me.* " that's fine. Let me tell you I got some stuff to tell you about to day. If you want to hear about my crazy day." I say as I open the passenger door for her.
    Holly Cleary
    Holly Cleary

Post by Holly Cleary Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:39 pm

*I wiggle my behind when Andy gives it a pat and scoot myself around the patrol car to get in when he opens the door for me* I'd love to hear about it. Nothing better than some juicy gossip, and hearing it from you is better than the inflated muck we hear once it gets to Merlotte's
    Andy Bellefleur
    Andy Bellefleur
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Andy Bellefleur Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:42 pm

* I close the door and walk around to the driver side and start her up.* "well How was your day, I don't want to be rude. Ladies first."
    Holly Cleary
    Holly Cleary

Post by Holly Cleary Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:55 pm

*i buckle in for the ride and give Andy a smile looking forward to the night* My day was pleasant. Hot shower, coffe and a bagel, a little shopping and a few thoughts. And of course dropping of a coffee for you. Nothing big at all, for a change. So whats been driving your gears all day?
    Andy Bellefleur
    Andy Bellefleur
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Andy Bellefleur Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:59 pm

*I adjust my seat belt. Shit should have taken this god awful vest off, but pick up holly as fast as possible.* "thanks again for the coffee. Well lets see. First Kenya puts a stack of papers on my desk and one of them was a application for a grant on tasers.I'd rather have a sister actively serving in a whore house than give them bone heads a taser. I mean can you imagine Stackhouse with a taser?"* said looking over to holly who started to giggle a bit. I cracked a smile with her, I knew she would know how to make my day better. Just being in her company made me feel less stressed out. and believe me being a sheriff in this forsaken town is stressful.
    Holly Cleary
    Holly Cleary

Post by Holly Cleary Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:45 am

*giggling at the thought of Jason with a taser.. that'd be like giving my boys one and letting em loose on each other ~NOT GOOD~ and I can see Kenya dropping anyone that even looked like they thought about giving her lip.* Oh Goddess.. its always a surprise what that girl is trying to bring to the town. Though YOU could use it to bring Jason and his airhead brain back to the here n now when he needs it *I grab the hand Andy's been fiddling at the edge of his vest with.* You know we can pull over for a minute so you can take the vest and belt off. I'm sure there'll be a table waiting for us.
    Andy Bellefleur
    Andy Bellefleur
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Andy Bellefleur Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:52 pm

*I hold on to holly's hand * " no its fine. I'll take it off when we get to the restaurant. Just glad to get off and see you. *I kiss her hand and hold it.* "Oh Oh and Stackhouse my god Stackhouse. OK I get a call for a 103 mike, which is a crazy person right. well I get to the house and Jason pulls up behind me. we walk to the house and knock on the door. no answer so I go around back While Jason stays knocking on the front door. I get half way around and I hear jason screaming. I run back around and he has his gun out almost falling walking backwards on the steps. So I pull my gun out to." * I pause to see If she is listening to me.*
    Holly Cleary
    Holly Cleary

Post by Holly Cleary Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:38 pm

‎*I run my thumb against the palm of the hand I'm holding* And Jason is on his ass on the porch because... *I smile over at him. Who needs soaps when you live in Bon Temps*
    Andy Bellefleur
    Andy Bellefleur
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Andy Bellefleur Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:12 pm

*I smile and contuine my story* well this half naked old lady comes running out her house waving a knife. Jason yells at her to stop and so do I. He looks at me like hes about to tackle this old lady. I shake my head no but he don't listen. Hell yes it's hard for him to understand 'cause he's always got both ass-cheeks wrapped around his ears! *I had to calm down was getting a little excited. So I lowered my voice. * "anyway he does excatly what I tell him not to. He tackles her when shes not looking. good thing she dropped the knife on impact, cause it would have got mess. After we got her under control and in the car I asked him What the fuck Jason. and all that butt munch could say was ( I could shoot a old lady). * I shake my head* that boy will be the death of me."
    Holly Cleary
    Holly Cleary

Post by Holly Cleary Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:14 pm

‎*I shake my head at Jason, that boy could have used a couple good whoopings as a boy, but I don't blame his Gran ~may she rest~ she did what she could. I give Andy's hand a kiss and look back up at him* It's not your fault that boy seems lucky to have a head at all sometimes. Though I'm sure you had your time as a youngster causing all kinds of trouble *winks* And your doing your best to try to put some sense in his head. Now.. lets go eat us some BBQ, I'm starving, and you can fill me in on all the rest of the excitement
    Andy Bellefleur
    Andy Bellefleur
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Andy Bellefleur Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:15 pm

‎*I put the car in park and and open her door. as she gets out i take my Shirt off so I could get my vest and belt off. I stick my gun on my off duty hostler. never go any where with out it. I put my shirt back on and walk he to the door.* Yeah but at times I wont tell him but that boy is funnier then watchen a retard get laid. I mean is he really that slow or what?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:58 pm