For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

♪♪♪♫♫Here's My Number, So Call Me Maybe♪♪♪♫♫

Kenya Jones
    Kenya Jones

♪♪♪♫♫Here's My Number, So Call Me Maybe♪♪♪♫♫ Empty ♪♪♪♫♫Here's My Number, So Call Me Maybe♪♪♪♫♫

Post by Kenya Jones Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:15 pm

-Carrying the bucket with sudsy water to the back holding cell to clean up the mess that a detainee made. How does one get offal on the ceiling, and the walls? Did he dig it out of the toilet and throw it? Or did he have some sort of volcanic illness? Grabbing the brush and the rag dropping them in the sudsy water and started scrubbing it off the wall, dipping the soiled brush and rag in the bucket removing cleaning it, to scrub more filth off the wall. The smell wasn't as bad the fact it's crusted on and will not scrub off without a bit of force. Stepping out of the cell walking to the storage closet to get the ladder, setting it outside the door and going to refresh the sudsy water with a clean pail. Carrying the fresh pail in the cell and turning to grab the ladder opening it and placing the pail on the shelf and walking around to climb up to scrub and wipe off the ceiling, the ceiling is much worse shape, taking in a deep breath releasing it. Maybe a song would make this go better and faster, that song India keeps playing over and over is stuck in my head so I start to melodically warble,-

♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♫♪♪♪♫♫
    Your stare was holdin',
    Ripped jeans skin's was showin',
    Hot night wind was blowin'
    Where do you think you are going Baby?
    Hey I just met you and this is crazy
    but here's my number, so call me maybe
    It's hard to look right at you Baby,
    but here's my number, so call me, maybe....
    ♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♫♪♪♪♫♫

Andy Bellefleur
    Andy Bellefleur
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

♪♪♪♫♫Here's My Number, So Call Me Maybe♪♪♪♫♫ Empty Re: ♪♪♪♫♫Here's My Number, So Call Me Maybe♪♪♪♫♫

Post by Andy Bellefleur Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:01 pm

‎*I hear Kenya singing* "For god's sake Kenya hate that fucking song." *I try to cover my ears but I had a pile of paperwork in hand. I continue to curse under my breath running to my office. she starts singing loader and loader. Think of good thing god... Holly in a wet t-shirt...steak....football*" Damn you Kenya!" * I scream slamming the door behind me dropping papers along the way. Stackhouse tells me I drop something and I told him to go to hell. If I have to hear that song one more time Ill go postal on their asses!she singes it loader through the locked door. I finally had enough I take my gun out and pop a couple rounds in the air. every one shuts up. I peek out my door.*" Sing one more line I fucking swear!"*they all stare at me as I slam the door to my office.*

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:39 pm