For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Human Tokens

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Human Tokens Empty Human Tokens

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:53 pm

Pam sat at her desk drumming her nails on the wooden top, thinking. Tara had been itching to go home to 'get some things' as she said. She didn't like the idea of Tara going out alone, and with everything happening in the world if her progeny was eradicated while she was out on her own, Pam would blame herself. Tara had potential, she saw something inside her...and held a soft spot for the young woman. She called Violet into her office and waited. A soft knock on the door as Pam said to enter. She smiled at her friend. Violet had been her assistant since they opened the club years ago. One of the only humans Pam could tolerate.

"Violet, I have an errand I'd like you to run for me. Seems my progeny Tara is longing for some precious belongings from her old human home." Pam placed a hand on her chest with a smirk.
    "I haven't been human in years, and what you consider 'valuable' I don't....so, I'd like you to go and fetch some things. Whatever you think she'd like. Check drawers, hide spots...whatever you humans do and love." Violet smiled and Pam looked at her with a quizzical look. "What is it Violet?"

{Nothing, Ms. Pam...nothing at all. Just...nice to see a softer side of you is all. I can do that and I'll make it fast so Ms. Thornton may have her possessions as soon as possible.}

"So glad I can be of entertainment for you, now would you just go already?" Pam slid a piece of paper with the information needed on how to get to Tara's home. "Make it quick." She watched as Violet nodded and headed out of the office. Pam pressed the call button for the bar, as Ginger answered. [Yes?] Pam rolled her eyes and said "True Blood O neg...make it quick." That woman was a serious annoyance to Pam but she was kept around, because lets face it...no one else was a good a cleaner as she was.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:55 pm