For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Just another night at work....

Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Just another night at work.... Empty Just another night at work....

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:10 pm

‎*Tonight has been one hell of a night and it is still early. Since the AVL lifted the band on public feeding, every vampire in a 200 mile radius flocked to the bar in hopes of catching a easy dinner. Once here, they quickly found out that Pam makes her own rules, her house, her rules. Since the new sheriff has went "missing", we have went back to NO FEEDING IN PUBLIC. So needless to say, the bouncers have been very busy keeping order and tossing mother fuckers out on their vampire asses. I even caught Barbie throwing a few out herself without even chipping a nail. With the band lifted, the number of vampires outnumbered humans 4-1. At least some of the fucking rednecks and goth wanna bes had sense enough to stay home. The ones that were here were dumb as hell and probably deserve to die. Eliminate the shallow end of the gene pool. I finished up behind the bar and flashed to the back. I was due on stage in 10 mins and I have a great new move I was dying to show off*
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Just another night at work.... Empty Re: Just another night at work....

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:17 pm

Pam tossed yet another rogue vampire out into the humid Louisiana night as she smirked. "Can't you read?" The vampire, who had been turned within the last few days frowned.

"But I heard they lifted the ban on feeding! Where's Elijah?!" She grinned at his question. "Vacation...." And turned on her heel as she passed Daniel, she leaned in and whispered. "Silver him if he tries to get back in." All the body guards were equipped with Silver spray, silver chains, and cuffs. There was no way to be too safe. She told Tara to dance for the night, as she went behind the bar and began to mix drinks and warm True Blood, which they were severely running low on. The donors were being ran ragged with all the business.

The only thing she feared, was the Elders showing up and asking about the deceased Sheriff. No matter what, she'd do what she could to protect her progeny. She watched as Tara stepped up on the stage, peering from the corner of her eye watching her move.
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:52 pm

‎*The outfit was ridiculous but for some reason it drove the costumers crazy and it went well with my song of choice. Little black lacy getup with red cherries.Just another night at work.... Images10 I step up on stage just as the music start and the fangbangers gather around. I make great use of the pole, treating it like a long lost lover. I make my way back down the pole to the stage and start to crawl towards the crowd. That is when I caught Pam watching me. I held her gaze for a minute as I snake around the stage. The words of the song echo inside my head "You're crazy bitch but I like the way you fuck me" I flip to my back and throw my legs into the air, slowly spreading them, running my hands down the inside of them. Hip thrusts and then back to the pole to finish the song. I look behind me, just in time to see Pam turn her head, as if she hadn't been watching the whole time*
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:55 pm

She held back the grin on her face, knowing that song was meant for more than her dance. She looked down as the song ended, crowd cheering begging for more. Pam tried to focus her thoughts on cleaning the glasses and stocking the bar, making drinks and staying calm. Who knew Tara could dance like that? And that outfit...

She looked up with hooded eyes as the men in front the bar continued to chatter. Listening intently as they spoke about draining a vampire to sell the blood. "Whatcha thunk about that black bitch? She got moves, but she looks fairly easy to handle." Her head snapped up as she memorized their faces. "Fuckin' vampers...all they good fer is sex and their blood...I'll have to show er what Joe got packin'" The two rednecks begun laughing as Joe humped the air.

As Tara exited the stage, Pam felt a sharp pinch in her palm. Looking down to see that she broke a glass and was bleeding. She watched the wound heal. Licking her lips she sped around the bar and grabbed them both by the throat just as they were about to put silver around Tara's neck. Their feet hung in the air as they clawed at her hands. "Good evening, Do we have a problem tonight? No...didn't think so." She squeezed their necks harder. "You EVER think about coming here again, I will personally eat, fuck and kill both of you. On second thought, maybe I'd just make you fuck each other. With sharp objects. So unless you want to be her *motions head to Tara* dinner tonight, I suggest you get your backwoods trashy asses out of here!" She smirked and looked at Tara. "Unless...you're hungry for something low rent tonight?"
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:06 pm

‎*It all happened so fast. One second I was stepping off the stage, the next Pam had two Billy Bob's by the throat, feet swinging in the air. Speeding to stand in front of the trailer trash, fangs drop as I hissed "No, low rent is not my taste. I prefer my dinner with a higher I.Q" I snap at them before Pam throws them out the doors. I watch her make her way back, smoothing her hair as she walked. "What the fuck was that all about?"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:10 pm

Pam nodded and threw them out the doors as they went flying in the air, landing hard on the ground. A few bones broke, which made her smile more. Tara rushed to her side and asked "What the fuck was that all about?" Pam smoothed out her long straight locks and palmed the front of her leather outfit. She walked next to Tara looking straight ahead as she spoke. "Drainers...you're a vampire now. Use your extra senses. You at all times must be on guard, must be listening to everything. It could mean life or true death. They were planning to drain you." She turned to face Tara. "Among other wonderful things. Your welcome." She said as she turned to go back behind the bar, trying to avoid looking longer at Tara's outfit than necessary.
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:20 pm

‎*Drainer? Like the Rattray's? Fuck me! If it is not one thing it is another. Now instead of worrying about vampires that were trying to kill me, I have to worry about human's trying to drain me for a quick buck and a fast high. Shit, it is a crazy world I lived in. I made my way through the crowd, passing the bar. I gave Pam one last look before heading down the back hall to change*
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:22 pm

She nodded and smirked. "You'll learn...eventually. Now go feed and change before your next set." Pam said then turned around and began to mix Margaritas again. She was on high alert just waiting for the worst to happen. Ever since Elijah...went missing. Long as the money poured in, she'd continue to pour out the liquid.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:24 pm