For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

I can't believe...

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

I can't believe... Empty I can't believe...

Post by Kiara Griffen Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:34 pm

Kiara groaned. After the spectacle with Quinn she'd gone back to the compound. Nik had insisted her home be redone to increase security. As much as she protested he'd hear none of it and so here she was at the compound again.

After redoing her security of her compound, and making sure everything was ready for when Jessica woke she took a much needed shower then collapsed on the bed near her office. The sun was barely rising over the horizon. Gods it had been a long night and her body wanted some much needed sleep.

She looked at the loaner phone that Quinn had given her. She sighed, wanting her phone back. She made a note to call one of his servants to get her stuff back before she fell asleep.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

I can't believe... Empty Re: I can't believe...

Post by Bill Compton Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:01 pm

The clock ticked back and forth in the chamber's of Bill Compton, echoing across the hallway that lead to his room within the Authority compound. With a thick black book with his grasp, turning the crisp pages between his fingers as he strolled down the long and never ending hallway. One of the many copies that Chancellor Gainsborough had translated into many different languages had arrived early this evening.

""I namn av Lilith. Hennes blod skall strömma genom venerna i odödliga. Människan skall näring vampyrerna. Blodet guidar dig själv i frestelse. Och blodet Guds, den första vampyren skapad till Guds avbild, inte människor. Lilith guidar alla vampyrer i den nya världen. Där vi alla att skapas som lika, människorna är mat. Och blod Gud vägleda oss på vår sanning väg. Och vi ska följa"

(Translation - "In the name of Lilith. Her blood shall flow through the veins of the immortal. Humans shall nourish the vampires. The blood will guide thyself into temptation. And the blood of God, the first vampire created in God's image, not humans. Lilith will guide all vampires into the new world. Where we shall all be created as equal, the humans are food. And the blood of God shall guide us onto our truth path. And we shall follow"

As he grinned and closed the book, re-calling word for word from the following passage. A part of him fought with himself, a part of him believed that Lilith was the God, but another part had set doubts in his mind. He couldn't speak with no other about his doubts, this would lead to himself and possibly his progeny Jessica to incur the True Death. The only part of him which he knew would always live inside him would be his love and protection of Jessica.

Stepping through the thin whisps of shimmering drapes which hid his own personal chamber from view. He had requested that he be left in solitude for that evening as he had something to mow over and required utter silence and peace from others

Placing the book or the one true bible onto a large brown desk that was by the main entrance to his chamber. On that desk was his cell phone, out of instinct he dialed Jessica's number. Waiting a few moments as it rang, it was close to sunrise and he concluded that she may have gone to shelter for the day.

"You have reached Jessica Hamby. I am not here right now, leave a message kay"

Her voice-mail. He hung up before he had a chance to leave a message. Dropping his cell onto the desk, he body could feel the sun rise. He walked slowly over to his large four poster bed, which crimson silk sheets and a thin throw over. He slid across the bed and lay back on the soft feather pillow and let his eyes close as the sun drew him into his slumber.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:05 pm

A soft whisper.... a rustle of fabric on skin..... the sound of a lamp being turned on...then off moments later before a form cause the bed to dip.

A subtle scent of lavender and honey, sunshine dusting the smell of feminine skin. The soft sound of silk on skin before there was silence.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:24 pm

Bill relaxed into his slumber for the day with his mind buzzing with all kinds of events that had happened that night. The vision of Eric Northman on his knees by the side of his sister Nora as they encountered their Maker Godric who had willingly met the sun in Dallas. As he pushed those memories, his feelings about what he had witnessed tonight. He let himself go, to flow with the waves as humans had called it.

What seemed like moments ago that he had drifted into his slumber for the evening, he found my eyes were fluttering open. Finding himself at unease as to why he would be awake startled him to the bone.

That was until he could smell the intoxicating fragrance of lilies, roses and peaches filling his every sense. He smiled at the smell and he remembered Kiara. This was the way she always smelled to him. He closed his eyes for a moment to think about her. The way her soft long brown hair flowed in small waves down her back. The color of her skin and how it smelled like peaches and strawberries.

Her eyes, as intriguing and en-entrancing, as though her eyes could send you into her own glamour. He thought about what happened that night, how he had killed her...drained every drop of blood from her body. It sent shivers through his large frame. As though he were being punished...a sin.

He turned his head and he opened his eyes, and what he saw scared him half to death. There she was, in his bed. The sheets draped softly across her subtle skin, her hair framing her face, her breathing shallow as she slept. He wanted to reach out to caress her skin, but held back....as he afraid to awake from a dream that he did not want too end.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:29 pm

A soft groan, a move and Kiara turned, her sleep laden eyes looking at him.

"Bill? whats wrong?" she asked, her voice sweet, sleepy and gentle. Clad in a crimson silk nightgown she turned and reached over, touching his cheek. Concern etched in her features.

"sweetie?" she asked again, his silence and hesitation making her be on edge. She knew there was nothing to worry about. It was still daylight outside, not for long, so him being awake this early concerned her.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:39 pm

His head tossed and turned as he looked at his surroundings...He was back in his bedroom at the mansion in Bon Temps. The lights were dimmed down to a low light, but enough to see every feature on Kiara's beautiful goddess face. His eyes squinted as he forced himself to look at her neck...there was nothing there...No bite marks...no blood. He searched her eyes for some sign that she may suddenly disappear.

"I...I killed you....You were dead...I held you in my arms....." Were all the words that escaped his lips. He was un sure what to make of the situation, was everything he thought he had lived, was it all a dream? The Authority? Salome, Nora, Lilith...Could it be possible it was all a nightmare he had dreamed?
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:41 pm

she blinked, then chuckled "Bill... I'm alive" she said, leaning in and kissing his cheek. "You probably had a bad dream" she said softly, running her fingers through his hair.

She pulled him close so his head rested on her chest and he could hear the strong heartbeat beneath her breast "I'm here Bill... I'm not going anywhere... " she whispered soothingly into his ear before kissing the top of his head.

"Get back to sleep...it's still daylight outside."
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:53 pm

The warmth of her skin etched onto his cool pale corpse like skin. It was a nightmare....it was all a nightmare. It did not happen. The Authority, Eric, Nora, the image of him draining Sookie as they laid together. His hand gripped her waist in reassurance that this was not a dream that would be snatched from him at any moment in time. He lifted his head from her warm skin, and captured her lips with his and let his tongue invade her mouth.

He pulled his lips back from hers, a part of him not wanting to stop, his eyes captured hers as they twinkled in the dim lights that barely lit the bedroom.

"Mi dispiace ... non ho mai amato niente tanto quanto ti amo ora. La tua pelle calda sotto la mia, mi fa dimenticare quello che sono. Quando io sono con voi. Mi sento umano"

(Translation - I am sorry...I have never loved anything as much as i love you now. Your warm skin beneath mine, makes me forget what I am. When I am with you. I feel human)

The words escaped his lips, one of the many languages that he had picked up over the many years since he had become vampire. Italian was one of his most favorable languages that he remembered.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:57 pm

She smiled, kissing him back, holding him in a way that would reassure him. She listened to him and smiled.

"I love you Bill Compton..." she whispered as she leaned back. "I love you so much..." she said as suddenly bite marks began to appear on her neck.

"So....." her words were now garbled and confusing as her throat began to tear itself open. Blood poured out of her wounds, soaking her front. Her eyes however remained loving and sweet.

The bites became deeper as the smell of her blood filled the room. Chunks of flesh were missing from her throat. Her mouth opened and closed with no distinguishable sounds before her eyes opened wide and turned to black before she died on his bed, soaked in her own blood, her throat half torn open and the life literally pouring out of her.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:09 pm

Those 3 words that he loved the most slid of her lips like drips of honey, a smiles spread across his once frowned face and he let his fingers trail threw her soft silky hair. Her words became gargled as droplets of blood dribbled from an open bite mark on her neck. He withdrew his hand quickly as the wound became wider, his hands became almost paralyzed by the vision before him. She dropped back to the bed and her body convulsed as her eyes withdrew to the back of her head and became black, her breathing became shallow and her heart beat became slow.

Thump thump..........thump thump...........................thump thump......................................

Then her heart stopped.

Dead.

He gathered her lifeless body into his arms and pulled her close to his own, letting his tears flow freely down her already bloody cheeks.

"Kiara .... Kiara ..... svegliarsi....vågne op......vzbudit..."

(Translation - Kiara....Kiara....Wake up.....wake up....wake up"

Muttering in as many different languages as he could re-call. As the body of the woman he loved lay lifeless in his arms.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:07 am