For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Please, Mr. Jailer

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Please, Mr. Jailer Empty Please, Mr. Jailer

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:17 pm

After being taken away by tweedle dee and tweedle dum, Pam walked down the hallways of the Authority Headquarters. So much going through her mind. She stuck up and took the rap for Tara, but there were far more deeper meanings as to why she did it. Bill's little angel, Jessica gave her some valuable information. She now knew Eric's location and from the sound of it, Eric had tasted to kool aid. Pam would not have her maker mixed up in a nest on steroids. She knew it was only a matter of time before the Authority paid them a visit about the deceased Sheriff. The thing she didn't anticipate was to find out he was the progeny of a chancellor. Still, she now had a way in...a way to save Eric and get the hell out. She hoped.

She passed the shifter on the way in, confused as to what the hell he was doing there. "Save Luna..." She turned her head confused. "Who the fuck's Luna?" The guard hit her on the head and she glared at him. Once she was free, he was the first to die.

Being placed in a silver cell like cage made her cringe. She gritted her teeth as the guard locked the door, and exited the room. She could hear humans muttering, crying and talking in cells down from her. Rolling her eyes, she turned around and looked around the cell, examining everything. She grimaced at the sight of that awful cot like bed and shuttered. It surely wasn't chiffon. As she approached the stale smelling bed, she sat slowly and felt her skin crawl. She heard footsteps and more guards coming as she quickly sat up and waited to see who it was.
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Please, Mr. Jailer Empty Re: Please, Mr. Jailer

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:27 pm

I fell to the floor as Bill back handed my face. Wow...who would have thought that Bill of all people could be so cold and heartless. The one person I trusted and loved. It was deja vu from my human father all over again. You didn't do as he said or believe what he did, you got whipped with the belt. I put my hand to my face and looked up at him in horror. I had no idea what to say or do. I crawled backwards from him, fearing the true death at this point. He was the chosen one, so he yelled. I felt the tears burn my eyes as he summoned the guards. "Take her to the cells." I just looked at him in disbelief that he was treating his own progeny like this.

As the silver cuffs hit my wrists and sizzled my skin I clasped my mouth shut. I kept my head down as they put me in the cell and removed the cuffs. As I looked up I watched them leave and I wiped my face. Bill had made me cry for the last time. I looked in the cell next to mine and saw Pam. "Oh my god! Pam!"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:33 pm

Pam stood at the edge of the bed and waited. Soon she saw two guards bringing in Jessica Hamby. She arched a brow and silently watched them put her in a cell and lock it. Was she seeing this clearly? Bill locked his OWN progeny up. Oh things WERE bad, she wasn't joking. She looked over to the next cell as Jessica looked up and saw her. She sarcastically grinned. "Yes, it's me. Calm down already. What the hell are you doing in here? Daddy dearest punish you for not doing your chores?" She shook her head and rolled her eyes.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:37 pm

I gave Pam a look of 'would you just stop already'. "No Pam, Daddy Dearest has gone bat shit crazy. I would not follow his *uses my hands to talk and show how holy* Holy Lilith bullshit. And...he told me I had to turn Jason." I turn to Pam with saddened eyes. "I just couldn't do that to someone. I couldn't change them against their will. Especially not Jason. You...you know what I mean right?" I began to pace, trying to think. Was I next...would Bill actually kill me?? Pam looked as if she could care less.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:42 pm

She listened to the ramblings of the young vampire and shook her head. Did they always have to tell you the whole story, why not just get to the damn point. She half listened after bat shit crazy. She looked at her nails and sighed at the question, turning her head with a blank face. "Did I ask you for the unabridged version? Think its possible to shut up so I CAN THINK!?" Pam was growing irritated. Questions upon questions, Jessica whining and crying. Pam walked around the cell and made inquiries of certain things, trying to formulate a plan. She had to find Eric. But how the hell could she get out of here? Jessica may be her only out, and she hated that concept.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:46 pm

I plopped down on the cot and placed my elbows on my knees, with my chin in my palms and sighed. Watching as Pam went around the cell, looking at everything, I could tell she was thinking. Maybe thinking of a plan. Maybe I could help? I decided to be quiet so I wouldn't anger her again. She looked at me and I perked up. "What? You have a plan?" I was eager to get out of here and just go home. I wanted no part in any of this. And mainly...I didn't wanna die.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:50 pm

Pam placed both hands on her hips and narrowed her eyes. "Don't you think if I did, I'd be putting it into motion by now?" She shook her head and sighed thinking of a way to be nice. "Look, I need to find Eric and get the hell out of here. Did you see him when you came in?" She walked closer to the sides of the bed and watched her reaction, to see if she was hiding anything. Pam did not like games and wanted answers.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:54 pm

Pam was smart and if she couldn't get us out we were screwed. After hearing her answer I went back to my previous position and rolled my eyes at her. She didn't have to be such a bitch all the time. I knew she didn't like me all that much but I was in the same boat as her. Least she could let me help row it. She asked me about Eric. "I...no I didn't. Just Bill. And those two guards. The place looks empty...well and all those humans in cell one, and a yapping wolf dog. I'm guessing those people are meals. The dog was Steve's pet. That's all I know Pam, I swear." I looked into her eyes and gave her the honest truth. "Can't you sense him or summon him or something?"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:00 pm

She began to walk around again as Jessica explained who she saw here. Pam believed her. There had to be something she was missing. She stopped, her back to Jessica as she looked over her shoulder. "No..I can't. He...He released me, our bond is broken. It's not that simple." She kept her back to the girl and looked forward, not wanting her to see the hurt and fear in Pam's eyes. What if this was it? What if she never saw her maker or her progeny again. An idea struck her, as she composed herself and turned to face Jessica. "There may be a way...it would be good old fashioned----" Her words were stopped by pain. Searing, scorching pain on her skin. She dropped to her knees as the UV rays beat down on her. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" She screamed and growled as smoke rose from her burning flesh. "Goddammit!!!"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:04 pm

I was listening to Pam's words when she shrieked in pain. My eyes widened as I stood up to see what happened. Then, it hit me too. Waves of pain all over my exposed skin. I screamed in pain along with Pam. Bill's voice came over the speakers. "NO TALKING AND THAT IS YOUR WARNING! And you will NOT speak of God. There is NO mortal GOD! There is only Lilith! You must obey, for I am the chosen one!!" I felt tears fall from my eyes as I listened to his crazed voice. Willing and pleading with my silent prayers to God, the one I was raised on, for it to stop.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:07 pm

After Pam heard Bill's voice she snarled and stood up, fighting the pain. She looked into the camera and flipped him off, as she felt the rays get hotter. She screamed out in pain but didn't care. He was a pussy who couldn't inflict pain himself. The chosen one, her ass. After minutes of agony it stopped. She sat with her back against the bed and watched her skin smoke. Jessica laid on the floor crying, and mumbling something. "Just give it a rest, let me think."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:10 pm

I laid there on the concrete floor, my eyes squinched shut as the rays got hotter. I wanted to stake Pam myself and tell her to shut up. I tried to think of songs, something anything to get my mind off the pain. I began to hum songs that made me happy. After the rays shut off, I laid there with tears streaming down, humming 'Our Song' by Taylor Swift. I ignored Pam and thought of an escape plan myself. I couldn't rely on anyone but myself, and that may be the only way out of this. Oh Bill....why?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:36 am