For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Needs

Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Needs Empty Needs

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:33 am

*Lifting the lid to her coffin, Tara sat up and looked around. Pam's coffin sat as it did before she retired for the day, empty. Climbing out of her "bed", she made her way up the basement stairs and out into the main floor of the bar. There was no one in sight, just as she liked it. There was to much going on for her to have to deal with any humans or other vampires for that matter. She had to get to Sookie's ASAP and find out everything she knew about this "authority" and how she could get Pam out of this fucked up situation that she was in all because of her. Walking to the back, Tara quickly picked out something to wear and headed for the showers. Ten minutes later (thank God for vamp speed) Tara stepped out of the shower. Grabbing a towel she began to dry her self off. "I am so glad I found you Tara" Turning around at the sound of the man's voice, she gathered the towel up and around her, covering her naked body. Sam Merlotte stood just inside the dressing room. "No need to cover yourself on my behalf Tara Mae" he said as he flashed her a wicked grin. "What the hell are you doing here Sam? And why the hell are you sneaking up on a bitch like that? Damn near gave me a heart attack" Sam smiled as he made his way into the room "Well if vampires could have heart attacks that is" Tara watched the shifter take a seat on the bench that the dancers used when they were getting ready for their sets. "Well?" she asked. "You gonna tell me what the hell it is that you want or you just gonna sit there with that stupid look on ya face" Tara playfully hit Sam on the arm. "I need your help Tara. There is a increase of vampire attacks and most of everyone I know has disappeared or been killed. You are about the only vampire I know that is still around" Sam slide closer to her on the bench. "Plus I figured you kinda owe me one, remember the night in the cooler? I saved your life Tara Mae"
    "And just how do you think I can help you Sam, I don't know a damn thing about saving people's asses. Most the time they are saving mine" Tara stood up and started to walk towards the shower stall again to get dress. Sam grabbed her hand and turned her to face him again. "I have missed you Tara" He glared at her as if he was trying to see into her soul. "Sam Merlotte, are you drunk? Cause I ain't got no time to be dealing with some drunk ass drama. I got some drama of my own to deal with" Sam held on to her arm and pulled her closer to him "No, Tara I am as sober as a peacher. I have missed you. Plus, I don't think I have ever seen you this....this confident and strong. It suits you well" Tara jerked her arm from his grip and turned to get dress "Sam, I know you done bumped your head now" She started into the stall "There is no need to get dressed just because I am here" she heard him whisper in her ear. He had made his way from the bench to right behind her without her hearing him move at all. "Sam.." He turned her to face him, cutting her words off as she went "Sam, what the hell do you want?" Tara asked again, this time with more force to her words. "What I have always wanted....you" He placed his hand behind her neck and pulled her closer. The feel of his heated flesh sent chills over her cool one. he dipped his head lower, as if to kiss her, and she put her hand against his chest to hold him back. "You had me, Sam at one time but I'm not your anymore." Sam pulled her even closer to him "Why, last time I checked you were not married" The look of stricken panic in his eyes almost made her lie and tell him that she was. "No, I'm not married but you have your little shifter, remember Sam" He shook his head "No, she left me. Told me I was no longer any of her business. So, it is a good thing your not married Tara" He leaned into her. She sucked in a ragged breath even tho her body no longer required it "And...umm why is that?" She tried to pull away but he held on tight "Cause I would hate to have to kill him" He crushed his mouth to hers with a passion she never thought she would feel again. his mouth was hot over hers, his tongue wild as it parted her lips and delved inside. She put her hands against his shoulders, thinking to push him away, but they wound their way around his neck and her fingers bured into the thickness of his hair. He growled against her lips and pulled her hips close to his, so her mound behind the towel, was pressed against the hardness behind his zipper. Moisture pooled between her thights and throaty moans of pleasure escaped her lips. He hitched her up so that her legs wrapped around his waist and carried her to the flat surface of the makeup counter. He pushed the bottles and makeup containers aside and sat her down. his hands were everywhere, caressing, arousing, until she wasn't sure she could hold all the pleasure inside long enough to fight him off, she wasn't sure she wanted to. Sam was the last man she had ever been with.The thought of another chance to feel him against her body made her shiver.
    His weight was heavy and familiar against her. Guilt and regret swamped her and she stiffened in his arms. She didn't know if she could do this and keep her heart hardened against him. After another kiss from him, deep inside her mouth, she decided to take her pleasure, because she had needs too, dammit and then she would walk away and go about her business. She and him both were adults. She could do this.
    He kissed his way down her neck, mipping at the sensitive skin until she relaxed against him again. He pulled the towel loose, letting it fall to the counter. She watched his eye darkened with pleasure as he got his first look at the naked body in his arms. He pulled her hands up and over her head, holding them loosely to the mirror behind them.
    "Christ, you're beautiful. Vampire suits you very well" He leaned down slowly and took a rigid nipple in his mouth, nipping gently before licking it with his tongue. "I haven't been able to get your taste out of my mind. So sweet. Like cream and something darker. Something forbidden"
    "Sam" she moaned. "Please"
    He pulled her hips closer to the edge of the counter as she struggled against his grasp. Yeah she was vampire and could snapped his neck like a chicken bone but she seemed weakened by him. "I want to touch you" she begged. "Let me touch you, please"
    Tara ran her hands over his chest, purring in pure female appreciation. It was hard not to compare the last time she was with him, to the man that stood before her now. He seems different too. She slipped her hands beneath his shirt and raked her nails down his chest, causing him to shudder under her touch. She reveled in the power she held and moved her hands away from him and back to her own body. She saw his eyes widen as she cupped her breasts and offered herslef to him.
    "Fuck Tara, you're driving me crazy"
    "Good" she purred. "Now hurry"
    He took control of the situation before she made him lose all his sense and jerked the shirt over his head. His hands went to the buckle of his jeans. He unbuckled his belt and unsnapped his jeans, his gaze challenging, daring her to call a stop to everything just because she was afraid of getting caught up in the moment. The thrill of excitement coursed throught her veins and she knew it was too late to turn back. She wanted him too bad and nothing was going to stip her from having him. Especially not herself.
    Tara trailed her hands down the rough hair on his chest to where his hands worked at his zipper. She took over, pushing his jeans past his hips until his throbbing erection stoof proudly before her. "You have no idea what the look in your eyes does to my self control" she whispered to him. "If I remember right, you were never very big on self-control anyway" he said as his leaned in and lick the side of her neck.
    She wrapped her fingers around his length and cradled his sac in her hands, pumping her fist slowly until his head dropped back in surrender. Moisture beaded on the tip of his cock and she licked her lips in anticipation. The feel of him, hot and heavy in her hands was so familiar it hurt. This part of his body definitely hadn't changed.
    "I want to taste you" She wanted to do everything to him and have everything done to her in return. If all she has was this one last shot at unspeakable pleasure, she wanted to do it all. She wanted to make memories that would keep her warm during the day.
    "I won't last if you put your mouth on me" he moaned.
    She tried not to think of the last woman who pleasured his body, or wonder exactly how long it had been since the two of them were together. He must of felt her stiffen against him because he took hold of her hands just before she could pull away. he restrained her wrists with one hand while he quickly stepped out of his jeans. Taken his free hand he pushed her back against the mirror and then spread her legs before him. "Umm this is new" he said staring at the completely waxed area between her thighs. "Well, there are a lot of things new about me" she said, before dropping her fangs into her mouth. "I like it. A lot. I can see how wet you are for me" He touched his finger to the damp petals of her folds, and she dropped her head back on the desk, shaking with her need to be filled. "So pretty" he moaned agian. He knelt in front of her and propped her legs over his shoulders, splaying her open. She tried to close her legs, unused to the intimate attention. "Damn" she thought, "it has been a long time". But he wouldn't let her hind from him.
    "Relax, baby. I've been here before" All the thoughts of her body went forgotten as his mouth touched her. She arched off the counter and her fingers tangled in his hair. Unsure whether to pull him closer or push him away. "Oh God, Sam. I can't, it's too much"
    "Never" His finger slid inside of her, then he joined it with a second and his mouth closed over the hidden nub between her folds. He curved his fingers and pressed against her inner walls as his tongue flicked her clit rapidly.
    Heat gathered in her belly and tingles formed across her scalp, fingers and toes all racing inwards as her body bowed and her cries echoed off the walls. Colors danced behind her closed lids as the orgasm ripped through her and left her limp against the cool wood of the counter, her body lightly damp with sweet and her juices dripping freely down her thighs.
    "You taste just as I remember" Sam said as he moved slowly over her body until the coarse hairs of his chest rubbed against her sensitive nipples. She moaned as she felt the broad tip of his cock prod at her folds, and she wrapped her legs around his waist with anticipation. He kissed her deeply the same moment he plunged into her. They both moaned in tandem, on the edge of a precipice neither could describe. "Jesus. You are so fucking tight"
    Again she found herself dragging in a breath even tho she didn't need to, at his invasion, unused as she was to such intimacy, wow it really had been a long time for her. She was thankful he gave her a moment to adjust to his size, but then he started to move against her, and she only felt pleasure. Her nails raked down his back and she arched her hips up to take more of him in. There could never be enough.
    "More, more" she begged. "Harder" Mindless words escaped her lips as he granted her every wish.
    He pivoted his entire lenght in and out of her body until she felt like one massice nerve ending. Seat covered their bodies, and their cries and moans were primal, animals.
    His lips devoured hers and swallowed her cry as she tightened around him, her body wracked with tremors, pulsing in ecstasy.
    "Tara" he cried, thrusting one last time before stiffening against her. She felt his seed as it hit her inner walls and another smaller orgasm ripped through her.
    Sam collapsed on top of her and buried his face in her throat, but she was to spent to care. She had to find the will to get up. If she didn't leave soon, there were no way she could keep him from seeing the crimson tears that wanted to escape. It wasn't going to be as easy to walk away as she thought. She wanted to be loved, even if she fooled herself into believing she didn't.
    Sam wasn't sure if he was still alive. Surely the fragile human body wasn't meant to experience pleasure like that. Just the thought of being inside her had his softening penis growing hard once more.
    Now that he was back inside Tara, he never wanted to be anywhere else. He finally understood why he'd came here. It was not to seek help from her. Somehow his sould knew she would be here waiting for him.
    Sam felt her hands pushing against his chest, and he shook some sense back into his brain. She'd fucked him damn near unconscious and here he lay on top of her like a sack of patotoes. He propped up on his arms so he supported his weight and looked down where their bodies were joined. He was hard to the point of bursting. He hadn't recovered like this since, well since his last time with Tara.
    He moved out and pushed back in slowly and watched as her eyes dilated in pleasure. She clamped around him like a vise and little spasms were still jerking at his cock from her last orgasm.
    "Ahh," she moaned as the small spasms turned into tremors of more pleasure. "How do you do this to me? Why can't I deny you?"
    "The same way you do it to me, baby. Just the thought of being inside you has me so hard I could burst. It doesn't matter that I just had you"
    Sam pulled out of her body and Tara groaned in protest. But she was purring again in no time when he flipped her to her stomach so that she laid across the counter. He didn't give her a chance to put up a fight. He plunged back into her until his balls slapped against her creamy folds.
    "Fuck, you feel so good" He screamed. He grabbed onto her hips and started thrusting in short bursts. The only thought in his mind was that he had to claim her. Had to possess her. He leaned over and laced his fingers with hers, so they both held on to the edge of the makeup counter for dear life.
    "oh God, oh God" Tara panted. "I can't"
    "Yes, you can" Sam demanded. "Squeeze me tight with your pussy baby. Feel every inch of my cock inside you. It's yours baby, it's always been yours. Every....fucking....inch" he panted as he moved in and out of her.
    She shuddered beneath his promising words and her mouth opened on a silent scream. he bit gently in the crease between her neck and shoulder, and that was all it took to send her over the edge. Her silent screams became louder and mingled with his grunts of satisfaction. His sac slapped against her core one last time and he stiffened against her, shooting his essence deep inside her.
    He collapsed over her, his breathing unsteady and his heart racing like hers would if it could. "As much as I would love to continue this, there are things I must take care of" she purred contentedly "I really need to get going"
    She pushed up and off the counter so he had no choice but to pull out of her and move back. Just the sight of that lush bottom had his spent cock stirring to life again. "Wait Tara there is on last thing" he said before pulling her naked body back to him. Turning his head, he arched his neck toward her. "Take me as I just took you. Make me mine, posses me" he begged. His words were to much for her to take. She grabbed him, pulling him closer to her. Throwing her head back, she felt her fangs drop once again into her mouth. Using vampire speed, the words of Jessica "Feeding as you fuck" flood into her mind, she pushes Sam up against the counter, jumps into his arms, impelling herself onto his rock hard cock once more. Striking his sweet vein, she pulls his life into her mouth. Drinking until she is filled to the core with not only his sweet nectar but also his staff.
    "ohhhhhhhh" Tara screams as her eyes pop open. Staring up into the lid of her coffin, she slowly comes to grips with the fact that it was a dream, all a dream. Throwing her head back against the coffin pillow, she tries to calm herself down as well as remember the vivid details of the dream. "Damn, I need to get laid" she whispers to herself before lifting the lid to start her night*

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:23 pm