For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Is this the end?

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Is this the end? Empty Is this the end?

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:06 am

After not talking and just thinking all night, I could feel the sun begin to rise. We were underground and safe, well...not exactly since there were UV rays that could come down on us any moment. I felt my body and brain grow tired. It was the pull of death. When it was daytime, your vampire body just sorta shuts down going into a death state. From what I hear only older vampires are able to fight the pull. If you do not rest during the day, you are surely going to get the bleeds. It's gross and I hate it, so I just rest. I laid on my back on the small cot in the cell and closed my eyes. I could hear Pam's annoyance in her grunts and sighs. I tried to think of anything to get my mind from this. Jason....I could see his face and his smile. We sat talking like we used to, him telling me his troubles and me listening. We made great friends, but the feelings became more stronger than a typical friendship at times. I felt something for Jason I truly did. The question was, did he feel the same and would it just end the way it did with Hoyt.

I couldn't think negative, but it was something I feared. If it didn't work with Hoyt, why would it with Jason. Could vampires have a 'soul-mate', or were we doomed in the romance department? No vampire I knew had long term relationships, except for Edward Cullen and Bella...but that didn't count. It was fiction. I'd heard of other species having a mate, or destiny. Did we?

As the thoughts began to pull me under I could see the vision more clearly. Jason's face shadowed under the moonlight as he came closer to me, extending his hand to mine. I smiled and took it, feeling like I was the only girl in the world he was seeing. We were in the clearing where we talked when he thought he was becoming a were-panther. I looked into his brown eyes and touched his cheek. "I'm so sorry, for everything."
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Is this the end? Empty Re: Is this the end?

Post by Jason Stackhouse Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:22 am

~Dream~
    I was so scared about maybe becoming a were-Panther. Crystal this stupid bitch...
    So I looked at Jess and smiled... But I've been a bit scared, because of my feelings deep down..."You are really special, Jessica!" I whispered and swallowed hardly.

~Real~
    Armed with real heavy guns and wood bullets, I've checked the "property" of the Authority out...I know, it's dangerous. But I need to rescue her, she needs to know...EVERYTHING!
    I stood on a tree and looked right to the Entry...Maybe?! Okay...I started to run, and then...'Fuck' I fell on my knees and above me somebody stood there...Really tall.."Hmm..human!" he growled...A security guard of the Authority.... Obliviously a Vampire! I grasped to my gun and then shoot...Haha, he was nothing but goo! Right back on my feet, I ran to my next final...the Entry!
    And then I saw him....Bill! I erected my gun right against him..."One good Reason, not to shoot you...Bloodsucking Vampire Freak!"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:43 am

I smiled as he said those words. "You're special yourself." I said in almost a whisper as my lips touched his. My hands wrapping around his neck as my body merged closer to his. Nothing here but the two of us, no trouble following us. We were starting over, a new beginning. I felt his strong arms around me and smiled against his lips. This was the best feeling in the world, to be so close to him.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:58 am

~Dream~
    I smiled and sighed softly...Her Lips tasted so good...Not like blood, the dead or something...More like...Strawberry's!
    My tongue wrapped around her and smirked, cause obviously she liked it...
    So my Hand grabbed her neck and I pulled her closer to my body...Up on my lap!

~Real~
    "Who the fuck are you?!" Oh it wasn't Bill...Without to lose any second, I even shoot this 'human' guard!
    Okay perfect, I was in the HQ!!
    So quietly I walked to hallway to those doors..In big letters I've read the Word "Cells".
    So really careful and quiet, I opened the door and walked thru the whole next Hallway...And then I saw her.. Jessica! Well and Pam, but that doesn't count for me! She's Eric 's Business!

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:13 pm

It was so real, I could smell his cologne in the air. As our kiss grew deeper, feeling him pull me closer to him made me growl. I could feel him lift me as I wrapped my legs around his waist. Sending a trail of kisses down his jaw and neck, I feel my fangs drop as the smell of his blood excites and hungers me. I whisper in his ear "Oh, Jason. You smell so good." He gently lowers us to the ground, so I'm on my back. He begins kissing his own trails as I scream a voiceless scream, my mouth hanging open as I enjoy every minute of this, not wanting it to end.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:33 pm

~Dream~

I gasped and swallowed hardly, this was the hottest thing I ever had...My Finger ran through her hair..and I grabbed softly her head and kissed her, with all my feelings!

~Real~

The vamps slept, so it was harder to wake up for them..."Jess!" I whispered and knocked on the cell..."jesssss, wake up!!"
    Should I shoot the Lock? I sighted it and shoot..."damn!" he sighed...."Okay...again!" so I shot the Lock again, and I cracked it!

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:47 pm

I could feel my core throbbing, needing him more. "Jason...." His kiss was aggressive as if he were claiming me as his. His tongue invading my mouth, parting my lips with sweetness. My fangs grazed his bottom lip gently. His strong hands roaming my body, evaluating each curve. His cologne was so strong, it assaulted my nose as the passion deep within grew. I raked my nails along his back, willing him to shed his shirt. It was here in this field I realized I felt something for him, it was now in this same field my love for him grew more.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:58 pm

‎~Dream~

I felt a bit pain on my back, while her nails ran down on my skin...I moaned. I played with her tongue, and opened my Pants really fast...Cause I can't wait!

~Real~

I sighed very exhausted and picked Jessica from this Cell "bed"..."Okay I get you out of here...and then we talk...without guns and fangs!" I whispered and walked right out of the cell sector! With her in my Arms....

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:25 pm

He fumbled around his zipper but soon I felt clothes being removed from my body. I rolled him over and straddled his hips, smiling down at him. His hands going up and down my sides as I arched my back, fangs glistening in the moonlight. The feeling of him inside of me made me moan out. "Jason....Oh god Jason!"
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:32 pm

~Dream~

"Jess!" I moaned loud and moved my hips...while grabbing her tight around Jessica's Hips..."Gosh!" I bit her neck and my body was full of sweat....

~Real~

"We're almost out here!" I whispered and looked the whole hallway down..."Just one door...one door!" I started to run, and pushed the last door wide open...and there stood Bill!
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:46 pm

"Drink all of me" Lilith had commanded, her bloody fingers touched my lips, a feeling off over whelming flooded every part of me. Turning away swiftly as i left the Authority chambers. I could still taste her sweet, sickly blood on my dry cracked lips. Lilith had chosen me to lead the agenda forward, in her name we shall take back what the humans took from us a many years ago, we would reclaim what was rightfully ours.

Standing in the empty hallway that had many doors on each side that led to many rooms that the Authority used on several occasions. Then that was when I heard it, a fast pumping heart beat, blood coursing through their veins, i could feel a new hunger rise within my very core.

It came from that door.

Dropping my fangs as I walked slowly towards the door, as it opened swiftly, revealing Jason Stackhouse and an unconscious Jessica draped in her arms.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:56 pm

I saw Bill and my heart stopped beating for a second...okay, it's just Bill...try to talk to him!
    "Bill, please...Just let us go!" I whispered.....I saw to Jessica, laying in my arms..."I will not say a word about THIS here!" I looked around, to show him what I mean..."I just want her to be save...with me...she means something to me!"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:11 pm

Listening to Jason go on about what my progeny meant to him, and all I could hear was his blood surging through his veins, making my mouth almost water.

"GUARDS!"

At that moment two of the guards arrived by my side, awaiting my instructions.

"Take Jessica to my quarters please"

Without a word they stood before Jason and took my progeny from his tight grasp as he tried to fight to hold onto her.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:15 pm

I had no time to react....I grabbed to my gun and looked at Bill..."What do you want? And WTF is wrong with you?? Your progeny is afraid of you!!" I screamed at him and pointed the Gun against him..."one step closer and you will be goo!"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:21 pm

A large smile crept across my face as he held the gun within his tight grasp, aimed at my chest. Letting out a feral laugh that would startle anyone within hearing range. Before he could blink, i held the gun within my own hand, as Jason looked around for some sort of an escape route...but there was none. Throwing the gun to a member of security that had returned from my previous orders, my hand grasped tightly around his throat as i held him of the ground mere inches. Not listening to a word he was saying, i wadded through a set of double doors that led to the Authority chambers. Once inside and the doors closed, i dropped him to the floor, with my back still him, i could hear him standing as he moved slowly away from me towards the exit.

"Do not try to run....I will break your spine in half before you reach the door"
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:35 pm

My neck hurt after I "met" the floor...I tried to escape quietly, but Bill already heard it...I froze..."Bill...what happened to you?!" I asked quiet and careful..."I don't recognize you...You judged me, when I did V...but you...I have no words!" I was sure, he could smell my fear and despair!

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:53 pm

Just as Jason began to kiss my neck again, everything disappeared from the clearing as I felt Jason's fear. His heart raced, and his blood pumped faster and faster. He was in trouble. My eyes opened as I sat up and looked around. I was now in Bill's quarters. Something was wrong, way wrong. Jason....I sped to the door and twisted the knob to see it was locked. NO!!!! "Let me out!!" I banged. My anger boiled as I kicked the door and it crashed around my foot. I grabbed a piece of the shard wood and followed my senses to Jason. A guard came out with a laser pointed at me. I smiled and grabbed a running pipe above me as I kicked him across the face and stabbed his chest. His blood sprayed on me and became goo. I was determined. I kicked the door to the "meeting" room open to see Bill holding Jason up by the throat. "NO! Bill Let HIM GO!!! Please!!"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:01 pm

Within Jason now once again in the grasp of my hand as his own hands wrapped around, trying to break free from my hand. His face turning a shade of red as he struggled for breath, his heart racing with every struggle for breath. Dropping my fangs as his face lit up with fear, all I could hear was his blood surging through his veins as i could feel the hunger building up inside of me. As her heart race was starting to slow, the doors to the chamber exploded open, and there stood Jessica, her clothes sated in fresh blood from a fresh kill.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:06 pm

I thought I'm might be dead...But then I heard the Door smashed against the wall...And there it was...her sweet voice..."Jessica, no...*cough* go...please...escape, run...he is out of his *cough* mind!" I tried to escape Bills hands...But to tight...I closed my eyes and tried to prepare myself for my death....

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:11 pm

I shook my head and looked at Jason. "Jason! Let me handle this, please....Bill....let him go. Please. Just let him go." I begged him, seeing his fangs drop and hearing Jason's heart beat so fast, I felt hungry suddenly. I licked my lips but refused to drop my fangs. If Jason got hurt it was all my fault. "Bill....you let him go....this is between you...and me. You know that!"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:15 pm

My grasp got tighter on Jason's throat as he pleaded with Jessica to leave, to run and never look back. Tonight should have been a joyous occasion, we would have been celebrating Jessica becoming a Maker for the very first time.

"He is nothing more than a bloodbag, food Jessica! And you would choose him over your own Maker! Over your father!"

Feeling the fury build up inside me, my hand got tighter around his throat as she inched towards me slowly
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:22 pm

I choked and coughed...."Love is stronger than anything...You should know that! You can kill me right now, but it won't fill your emptiness!" I coughed again and looked to Jessica "I'm sorry, Jess!"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:28 pm

I felt a crimson tear roll down my face as I clutched the shard of wood tighter. Hearing the things Bill say made my heart hurt. "I....don't choose anyone over you Bill...but....*I swallowed a lump* You are hurting me so bad. A father would never do the things you've recently done to me. A maker could never choose a fake "God" over their progeny. Someone who doesn't exist. You're letting this nest change you, and that person is no longer my father. I don't know you anymore Bill. But I will say..." I stepped into his line of vision as more tears fell. Raising the sharp piece to my chest, right above my heart I look at him with sadness. "You....kill him. You...kill me."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:56 am