For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Planning...

John Quinn
    John Quinn

Planning... Empty Planning...

Post by John Quinn Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:28 pm

~Quinn steps from the car, motioning Vincent to move it around out of the way. The lights are low, showing that the club is closed right now. Middle of the week....makes sense. He can see the security guard behind the door. He walks up and Daniel opens the door. Apparently he is expected.~

"She is expecting me, Daniel."

~Daniel nods and pulls the door shut, locking it as he lowers the blinds. As Quinn passes Daniel in the doorway, he picks up the guard's scent and laughs quietly~

"Stay by the door, watchdog...I know the way..."
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Planning... Empty Re: Planning...

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:36 pm

Pam was working on paperwork for her meeting with John Quinn, head of E(e)E who she wanted to hire to plan the Masquerade. His reputation for throwing extravagant events for the supernatural world. He exceeded his reputation by far, from what she had witnessed on their previous meeting.

She heard talking in the bar, and heard his rumbling deep voice speaking to Daniel who had vowed to stand behind Eric and Pam anything they needed. After a knock on her door she stayed writing as she said blandly, "Enter."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:41 pm

~bumping the door open, I laugh as I walk in, dropping into the chair in front of Pam's desk ~

"You asked for this meeting, so would you like to start things off?"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:50 pm

She looked up slowly, pen still in her hand as she motioned for him to sit. "Seems I did in fact request your presence here, please sit and let's get down to business shall we?" She said as she gathered the pile of papers in her hand tapping them on the desk to straighten them all out, setting them back down neatly.

"I'm planning a very big, very important event. We want to revolutionize the way humans think of Fangtasia as just being a place to lure them to their death. So, I would like the E(e)E to be in charge of this event to be sure these goals are met." She smirked at him as she waited for his answer.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:57 pm

~returning her smirk, Quinn leans forward~

"So are we talking damage control, PR campaign, or just a major party? From the stories I've been hearing lately, it seems like all of the above may apply."

~Quinn cracks his knuckles, and shifts forward to look Pam in the eyes~

"How large are we talking, and what would you want the EEE to provide?"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:58 pm

She nodded in a subtle way. "Correct. All of the above." She was very impressed at his ability to catch on to exactly what she was looking to do. He understood. Nice to see him on the same page as she, not having to waste her time on explaining it to him.

"Very large, in fact..it's a Masquerade Ball. I'm going for big, and immense. Something that will be memorable. What I need from you and your services is caterer for our human guests, entertainment, and decorations. Can you provide that?"

Last edited by Pam Swynford De Beaufort on Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:11 pm

"Ok...a Masque....Victorian? Modern? Themed? and as for providing for the humans...should I provide specialty entertainments? True Blood as well? Stockpiles in most places have dwindled. The EEE warehouses have a significant quantity. The last of the completed shipments from the pre-bombing orders was just accounted for."

~Pausing for a minute~

"Should we provide extra security services, to prevent......unpleasantness?"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:25 pm

She brought her hands together and looked at him with a blank glance. "Themed perhaps, maybe...everyone picks their favorite era in time and dresses accordingly." She nodded, feeling accomplished and content with her suggestion.

"I have Miss Kiara Griffen providing us with plenty of blood, however a few cases for the bar for later would be exceptional. All types, and if you have the Royal and blood wine, add that in too." She looked down and skimmed through some paperwork, clicking her tongue then looking back up at him.

"Extra security? Well, I think thats a marvelous idea. Can't be too safe these days with the recent activities from some vampires. Also, I have a special order for a human product. I need a case of..." Pam looked over her notes of must haves. "Twizzlers. All flavors I guess, more red. Don't ask...just make sure we have a case, maybe two." Thinking of her dear friend Reno Sundown.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:32 pm

"Multi-era theme...nice....sort of a time traveler theme...I can see the decor...a bit of Jules Verne and H.G.Wells blended carefully with the different themed areas of the room..."

~ He shuts his eyes when Kiara is mentioned...then is back to business a moment later ~

"...all the basics....Royal, Blood Wine....we have a few cases of Royal Select left over from a..." ~brief pause~ "...former client if you would be interested..."

~He looks up and laughs~

"Twizzlers? You want it, you have it. All the flavors...got it...."

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:38 pm

She smiled for the first time and nodded. "I love the way you think. Yes, I would...our supply for our regular bar times is running exceptionally low. I'd be much obliged to have stock."

She stood and nodded. "I think that covers it, think you can fax me a price list and menu list for all you come up with. And of coarse I will need to give the final say over everything, you understand I'm sure?"
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:43 pm

~pulling out his cell, he keys in a text message~

"I noticed the bar was a little bare. I have two cases of True Blood in the trunk. Vincent will be bringing them in....on credit."

~He smirks~

"You will have the documents you need sent here before sunrise. I think you will find working with the EEE to be a pleasurable experience...."

~He winks at Pam~

"Thanks to our size, and our contacts, we can all but ignore this shortage as far as prices go. Speaking of this though, and I am sorry to have to bring this up, but how will you be paying?"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:49 pm

She grinned. "Of coarse. I look forward to working...closely with you on this project. And I do appreciate you being so...generous."

Seeing him wink, she cocked a brow up and gave him a small smirk. "And I will speak to Eric about payment. But trust me you will get paid, you have my word."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:50 pm

"Sounds good, now I know we both have a lot to get in place with this event coming up so soon. I will bid you a good evening."

~stands and turns to leave, smiling~
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:55 pm

She watches as he smiles with the whitest teeth and turns for the door wearing pants that excinuate how perfect of an ass he has. What a fine looking man for sure, but it was just business to Pam.

She tilted her head and shook it as she sat back in her chair as he left. Deciding to call Eric, and ask him how he wished to pay for everything. His voicemail picked up so she left a messge. "Eric, it's Pam. How would you like me to pay the E(e)E? Let me know...soon." She hung up and went back to working on details.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:06 pm

Eric saw the voicemail left by Pam. He sighed, hoping it wasn't her asking for something strange like another set of sex swings. As he listened to the message he merely texted her back, too lazy to call. ~*Text*~ Pam, use my black Amex to pay the tiger, should be in your purse as usual. And if you're going to have sex with him keep it in the bar. I don't want to be woken ~*end text*~
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:10 pm

Pam's phone chimed as she picked it up to read the text sent by Eric. After reading it she chuckled at his little remark. Shaking her head as she put her phone down and reached for her clutch in the second locked drawer of her desk. Seeing the black card she grinned. It had been a while since she used it. She grabbed her phone and text John Quinn. <TXT> ~Will be credit. American Express. Will fill out card info when you send the bill.~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:07 pm