For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Almost party time...

John Quinn
    John Quinn

Almost party time... Empty Almost party time...

Post by John Quinn Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:19 pm

~Quinn walked into Fangtasia with a grin on his face. Looking around, he sees Daniel~
    “Tell Pam that her 6:30 is here.”
    ~He strolls over and sits down in a booth to wait. ~
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Almost party time... Empty Re: Almost party time...

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:32 pm

Pam was in her office watching the news coverage of the True Blood Factories bombings and interviews of the owners. Daniel buzzed her intercom as she answered him. "Be right out." She made her way into the main bar wearing her business woman attire, as she spotted John Quinn.

Almost party time... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTejwUKkkDXQL99OqCy9zf6vXDe1QikjlDY7aiDOSRA-epRoFkvmA

"I like a man who is on time. Please, have a seat." She motioned to the booth in the corner. Taking a seat herself as she waited for him to sit, she snapped her fingers and Daniel brought them drinks. "So, how did the entertainment bookings go?"
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:35 pm

~smirks as Daniel serves the drinks~

"As you should expect from the EEE, everything is in place. The Ashanti Dancers will be here in about a half hour with their riggers to get things in place..."

~Looking around he smiles~

"...and I see the decorators have already been here. The DJ will be here in a few minutes; I trust that Daniel can show him where to set up?"

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:43 pm

She nodded in agreement and was confident that he and his company would do wonders for this celebration. Pam was feeling content with how things were working out. She sipped the straw that was dipped in her bottled blood and tried to ignore the aftertaste.

"They have, in fact I was impressed. You saw my vision and executed it quite well. Daniel will be here early in the morning for deliveries to let your crew in and anyone else on the list. Security is still being enforced. Have your security talk to Daniel, he's head of security here." She looked around at the decorations and a small smile crossed her lips.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:48 pm

~Smirking, he nods~

"Understandable. I am sure your Daniel is fine for the everyday. Every one of my heavies for the event has been told that Daniel is in charge. They are culled from the best of the EEE's fighting corps. They have been retrained for security since the drama began..."

~looking down at the bottle of True Blood in front of him, he laughs~

"Perhaps you should explain to Daniel that just because I work with vampires does not mean I drink like them. My people might be offended. I find it a bit amusing..."
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:56 pm

Pam grinned as she turned to Daniel and tilted her head. "Daniel, a word please." He approached and bent down to listen to her low voice. "He. is. not. a. vampire. Can't you tell?" He apologized to Pam and Quinn as he politely asked what he'd rather have. Bringing that drink swiftly back and setting it down, removing the True Blood from his side the table he went back to his position by the door.

She looked back to Quinn. "I apologize, he's not a bartender. Humans always assume everyone is a damn vampire. With the spike in baby vamps running around, I sort of don't blame him." She shrugged. "Good help is hard to find these days."

She reached to the stack of paperwork she'd brought with her and slid him a piece of paper entitled Payment options. Her card information was filled in the blanks. A contract was signed underneath. "Here is the appropriate paperwork you requested. I do hope you join in the celebration Saturday night."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:58 pm

~Taking the paperwork, he smiles~

"I will try to stop in from time to time, but the EEE has several other events going on in the region and you know as well as I that things must be checked on. Speaking of which, I have to get going. I will try to see you at the party..."
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:01 pm

She stood as he did and walked next to him as he headed for the door. "Thank you again. I do understand." He turned and left the building as she turned and gave Daniel a look, before turning her back to him and walking to the middle of the club, looking around with her hands on her hips. Nodding to herself and being pleased with the results she went to find Tara. She overheard her talking on her cell to a shifter named Sam about some party tonight.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:09 am