For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

I Guess We Have A New Pack Master

Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

I Guess We Have A New Pack Master Empty I Guess We Have A New Pack Master

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:36 pm

*Seeing the bonfire and hearing the V infected pack before we made it to the clearing from the path in the woods. Hearing a southern accent yell,* "Come on J.D."
    *Hearing the grunts and screams from some faceless victim.* "Drinks on me, who's up first? Shut the fuck up dead man." *says J.D. punching the vampire in the solar plexus.*
    "There's ain't no such thing as too much V." *J.D. wisdom imparts as he fills a red solo cup with this vampires blood.*

*Coming into the clearing I yell, "That's enough J.D."

*J.D. walks towards me slurring from too much V, "Da Fuck?" *pointing and braying like a hyena* "I abjured you."

*Pulling back with a huge right cross, I slur out,* "Abjure this"

*Blocking his return blow with my left arm, slamming my fist into his chest grabbing his shirt flinging him to the ground 10 feet away. Jumping on top growling of him beating the crap out of him. A pack member tries to go to J.D.s aid and Dad does a running tackle taking him down.*

*Martha comes into the clearing with a compound bow yelling,* "Stay out of it this is between J.D. and Alcide."

*The V supercharged my wolf making him want to kill J.D. Carson. I pounded on him, barely hearing Dad saying,* "Think you have won this one son."

*I feel the wolf taking over my vision changing as I grab J.D.'s head twisting his neck snapping it clean off his spinal column. Growling and trying to rein back my wolf. Standing up looking around at the pack, they instantly kneel to my dominance. I look around saying,
    "This stops tonight, we are wolves we respect ourselves, we respect out pack, we respect nature, without exception. We do not surrender to nihilism." *pointing to the vampire* "We do not take advantage of those who are younger or weaker than we are. This is how its going to be in this pack from now on. If you don't like it you have 24 hours to get the hell out or face me right now. Tonight we choose Pack."

*Looking over at Jackson echoing those long ago words that resonate deep within me. I am Pack. I will always be Pack. I look around seeing hope rising in the eyes of the pack seeing the light of dawn on a better day for the Shreveport Pack.*

I Guess We Have A New Pack Master Jd_dea10

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:09 am