For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Taking The Night Off

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Taking The Night Off Empty Taking The Night Off

Post by Bill Compton Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:24 am

As the vampire at the door bowed to his King as Bill stiffly nodded back and made his way into Fangtasia. With the music beating out some kind of hip hop, the music not much to Bill's tastes, but as Pam was now in charge for now, it was the kind of music that brought the humans here.

Bill noted that Tara was behind the bar, whisking out several drinks to customers, Pam was no where too be seen, but she would know he was here soon enough. He assumed that she would be in the office attending to business.

He glanced to the dance floor and there he saw his progeny Jessica, a fangbanger's arms draped around her hips as though she were some kind of treat, knowing the full intention of what hanging around a vampire would lead to, their bodies swaying to the music.

Bill caught the sight of a young brunette haired girl, sitting at table alone, sipping her clear drink. She was dressed in a normal accustomed fangbanger's attire, a very short black skirt and a blood red tank top, exposing her neck and arms.

A little to plain for his liking, but she would suffice. He strode calmly over towards her booth, her eyes raising to meet as she gasped at being noticed by a vampire. Bill casually slid into her booth, and slid closer so that there bodies made contact.

"What's your name my dear?" Bill whispered into her ear.

"Cl...Clare. My name is Clare....But my friends call me Squeaky.....Sorry I'm babbling" she gushed.

"Its quite alright my dear...My name is Bill. Bill Compton" he smiled, his eyes capturing hers.

"So....What brings you here?" she giggled "Never mind..." she fidgeted with her hands in her lap.

"Its quite alright sweetheart" Bill could feel his hunger rising within himself, and his sight caught onto the vein in her neck, pulsing beneath her skin.

Bill caught her eyes with his and pulled her mind into his, with very little humans around, and quite a few several vampires standing by the bar, no one was watching him or this girl.

"Clare...You are going to come with me....Your not going to scream. Your not going to run" he said reaching to take her hand.

"Ohh Okay" she grinned back at him.

Bill nodded and took her hand, sliding them both out of the booth, pulling her so that she was standing. Looking for a much more private place, Bill led her to the female bathroom human facilities. As the door closed behind them, Clare with her back against the door, her eyes glazed as she remained silent.

Bill dropped his fangs, letting them bare before her, noticing that she has on a very small top that bared her neck. He ran his fingers across her subtle neck, before sinking his fangs into her soft flesh, savoring the taste of her blood.

It tasted of sweet honey, such rich in taste. Her arms dangled by her side, as her eyes fluttered as her heart rate began to race with every pull of her blood into his mouth.

He could hear her moan as Bill wrapped his arm around her tiny waist and pulled there bodies close with his fangs still in their neck, her heart beat began to slow to a quiet murmur as he felt her blood flow into his mouth.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Taking The Night Off Empty Re: Taking The Night Off

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:42 am

Pam passed the Ladies Room and heard moaning coming from a male. As she listened closer she could hear the slowing heart of a human...one human. It could only mean one thing...a vampire was draining her. She could care less that the Authority had been eradicated or that they lifted the ban on draining humans in their subtle attempt to take over the world by following some ancient bible bullshit that preached treating humans as cattle. Little did those idiots know that draining humans left and right, would soon be a world just full of vampires. Yeah...how smart. She rolled her eyes. Pam allowed feeding on premises as long as you had a willing donor, but draining them against their will....that was just bad business and wouldn't have it.

She opened the door and stood there with a hand on her hip. "I'd stop right now if I were you." She said to the male's back. "If she dies, you die. You will not come into MY club and drain humans. It's bad for business. So I suggest you go elsewhere."
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:55 am

The young Clare's breathing became raspy as her lungs tried to fill themselves with air as her heart beat became very slow as Bill could feel almost every last drop leave her body. His mind became into a haze when he heard the door behind him open and the sound of high heeled shoes clicked on the ground behind him.

Bill withdrew his fangs from her neck, his hands still gripping onto her waist, with blood dribbling down his chin, he craned his neck as he caught the sight of Pam, her hand on her hip, gawking at them. Clare, woozy from her severe blood loss, her head fell into his shoulder as she tried to regain what balance she had left.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:00 pm

As the male slightly turned to look over his shoulder she realized it was Bill Compton. "Bill...what the fuck?" Good ole mainstreaming King Bill was draining a human. Eric was right, Bill had changed. She stepped back a little because of the crazed look in his eyes. She looked from the girl to him and shook her head. "Come a long way from mainstreaming, haven't you?"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:08 pm

Bill with his arms around the young girl's waist, her head resting on his shoulder, her heart beat could not be heard by the human ear, but yet to a vampire it was a mere murmur, almost as she was on the brink of death.A sarcastic grin crawled across his face, letting his tongue lap up all of her blood that still smothered across his lips, not wanting to waste a single drop. "Would you like a taste? She tastes exquisite"

He turned to the young girl, who was still dazed, she slowly raised her head to look at both vampires.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:19 pm

Pam cocked a brow. "No thanks, I'm not one for....sloppy...seconds. Since when do you find joy in draining humans completely? I remember you found it...monstrous at one point. Change of....heart?" She smirked at her little pun. Since becoming King of Louisiana Bill had become far more arrogant than he had before. He was still the same annoying twit she'd met in 1905 with his maker Lorena. She was a piece of work.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:28 pm

Bill grinned as he removed his arm from around the girl's waist, she gripped the sides of the toilet stall to steady herself. Bill turned so that he was in direct vision of Pam. As he withdrew his fangs so that they were now hidden, with not a drop of blood on his lips or on his attire.

"The times have changed Pamela, I have seen the light. This is what we are. We are vampires, we feed on human blood..Not that synthetic blood that society forced us to live on. This is what we were made too do...And if you were smart you would accept Lilith's way"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:32 pm

She held up a hand to stop him from speaking. "Yeah, save me the religious psycho bullshit okay. You go ahead and go whatever way you choose, but you will NOT drain anyone in my bar. Got it?" She turned to leave as she did not want to have another conversation with Bill and his crazed eyes. She turned over her shoulder as she stood in the door frame. "Make sure she doesn't die. Not on my premises at least."
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:43 pm

Bill felt his anger surge through him as he heard Pam dis-regard Lilith's ways as psycho bullshit. Bill could tolerate a lot of things, but the disrespect towards the one true God. The one that gave life to us all, the vampire that had created all existing vampire's bloodlines. We were all descendants from Lilith.

Bill watched as she left the bathroom and turned to glance at him once more, he turned to the young girl who still remained silent as he had instructed. Wrapping his large hands around her thin neck, he snapped it as though it was a twig.

She slumped to the floor in a heap, feeling overly proud of his actions, he casually walked towards Pam, and stood by her.

"You might want to clean up the mess" he winked.

He strode out of the bathroom, leaving Pam with the dead girl's body on the bathroom floor. He casually made his way through to the main bar. Tara was still serving drinks to the human customers, Bill slid his hand into his pocket and withdrew a bundle of cash from his pocket. Throwing a few dollar bills onto the bar in front of Pam's new progeny. Glancing around around at the bar one last time, he made his way to the exit.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:55 pm

Pam watched him snap her neck with a blank stare. She could care less about the human, but now she had a corpse on her property to deal with. As he passed by her she muttered "You're an ass." He looked proud with a smug look on his face as he walked to the bar. She looked back to the corpse lying on the floor and rolled her eyes smacking her lips. She had to do everything. "Fucking Bill Compton" She grunted as she grabbed the dead girls arm and began to drag her to the back exit.

Upon returning of disposing of the body, she looked at Tara who picked up the ones and gave her a questioning look. She shook her head and just said "Fucking Bill Compton has lost his crackers." She needed to speak to Eric about this, he had to know what the hell was going on.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:07 am