For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Opening My Eyes

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Opening My Eyes Empty Opening My Eyes

Post by Bill Compton Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:18 pm

~ The Vampire Authority - Sacred Blood Chamber ~

~ Opening My Eyes ~

"Drink all of me...Drink all of me"

Her voice had echoed in his ears as though a record on repeat. A voice so seductive that it would send shivers across a vampire's cool skin.

"Drink all of me...Drink it all"

Her voice continued to echo around him as though she was in his presence. With his eyes fixed upon the door that held the most sacred blood, the blood that ran through his very own veins. An addiction that could not be fought, even if he had tried.

For all of his eternal life, he had been blind folded to the truth, to what was right. And now Lilith had opened his eyes to it all. The true agenda for the Authority was now to abolish mainstreaming and force all the mainstreaming vampires to feed freely and openly upon humans. The new agenda to which he supported, and with Lilith by their sides they would unstoppable.

The world that belonged to humans, they would reclaim back what was their's. No longer would they hide in the darkness as though they were weak. They would rid the world of the abominations and take back what was rightfully there's.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:29 am