For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Violet's Favor of Pam

Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Violet's Favor of Pam Empty Violet's Favor of Pam

Post by Violet Rose Asher Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:47 pm

*Walking into Fangtasia, Daniel smiled at me before whispering {Daniel} Sorry about the other night Violet, maybe we could talk when you get the chance? If you don't wish to I will respect your wishes. * Nodding with a smile whispering back* Perhaps in time, I need to speak with Pam first okay? *He returned the nod as I strolled through the bar and knocked upon the door of Pam's office* Pam .. May I come in?
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Violet's Favor of Pam Empty Re: Violet's Favor of Pam

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:54 pm

Pam had been busy as of late, seeming to be pulled in many directions. Hiring new staff and trying to make time for Tara when she could. Eric had been to himself planning something and he looked as though he were preparing for battle at some points. She heard a knock at her door and looked up hearing Violet's voice. Her old dear friend, one of the only humans Pam could tolerate. "Yes, come in." As she entered with a look of worry Pam stood up. "What's happened? What is it?"
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:08 pm

Thank you for seeing me, I'm betting you didn't get my voice mail earlier .. it's alright, with everything going on around here *nervous blush crossing the cheeks* I wanted to ask you for a rather large favor. You know I would never ask anything of you, you've done so much for me already. *taking a deep breath as my face turns bright red* Kristof sent a voice mail a few weeks back, ending things rather coldly. That's why I ran out of the Ball, Daniel sensed something, and I couldn't speak, that's why I had gotten so sick. *knowing that I was rambling I tried to cut it down* OK, it sucks and hurts yes, but I've always bounced back before, it's not working this time, he's haunting my dreams, it's messing with me during the day, and I'm not on top of my game. Pam, would you PLEASE glamour me? Take Kristof and all of my memories of him out? *looking down at the floor with tears brimming at both the embarrassment for asking and my weakness in general.*
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:09 pm

She felt so horrible for her friend, never understanding human relationships much, but she was hurting badly. Because Violet still had remnants of her blood in her system she was able to feel her hurt, her pain. Pam let out a sigh and walked forward, folding her arms across her chest. "Is this what you really want? He'll be gone, even the good memories." She said as Violet nodded with tear filled eyes. Doing this request was not something she had to ponder long. Violet had been her assistant for going on ten years now, her loyalty showed as all the times Violet had stuck her neck on the line in order to protect and serve Eric and herself. "Alright then...look at me." She said softly as she moved forward so she was inches from her eyes. Taking hold of her gaze and feeling the pull of it hold her down. She was almost there....now completely under Pam's influence she began speaking slowly and evenly. "When you leave this office, you will no longer remember anyone by the name of Kristof Volkov. He exists no longer in your memory, dreams, thoughts or feelings. You never met him. You finally are able to move on, to open your heart fully to love. You know someone fancies you and now you will not leave any walls up, excepting it as it may come." She stared into her eyes as Violet looked blank, in the trance.
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:13 pm

*looking into her gaze, I'd expected something along the lines of being hypnotized to have everything disappear all of a sudden, when nothing was happening I blinked and asked* Pam? Is it just suppose to go poof? *seeing her look at her a little odd then her gaze intensify. She'd shushed me and repeated what she'd said moments before with more force*
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:17 pm

She was confused. Cocking a brow up and tilting her head. "What are you, part fae secretly?" She asked getting frustrated. "Did you not just feel my influence?" Pam asked in her shock that it wasn't working.
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:23 pm

*staring her in the eye, I tried hard to her words sink in, to make my mind behave and do her bidding. Frustrated* Nope not Fae, plain old human ... I hear your words, I would love for them to erase everything, but No, nothing .. *Thinking for a moment back to the hospital incident, nah it couldn't be .. gulping* Pam? You were the one that healed me in the hospital weren't you? Would it have anything to do with the blood? Could you have made me drink to much?
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:28 pm

She stepped back a little and watched as Violet concentrated. Seeing her face contort with wonder she tilted her head watching. Listening to her question, she pondered the possibility for a moment before starting. "Well, I don't know. Maybe...but it wouldn't cause for glamour not to work. If I gave you too much, you'd be vampire. Unless...you wanna be?" She said, not actually considering making another progeny right now, but it made her wonder what Violet wanted.
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:32 pm

*eyes growing large with surprise* Not at the moment, no offense. *pondering for a moment more* Pam .. did you feed me your blood? ..or .. um .. do anything different than normal when you've healed someone?
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:35 pm

Pam suddenly remembered the state she found Violet in at the hospital. "Yes....." She turned and went to her desk thinking. "In fact, I did." Nothing like this had ever occurred. She turned back to face Violet. "I'm sorry I couldn't help you...." She felt bad for not being able to take the pain away.
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:39 pm

What Pam? What did you do that was different? *mind racing about what the hell was going on within my mind, why this wouldn't be working when it should be no big deal at all* Maybe that's got something to do with it? Can you try the whole "I'm your maker and I command you" thingy you guys do? *grasping at straws, it flew out of my mouth before i'd actually thought about it. Grimacing* Sorry, not making fun, just trying to make sense of this, whatever it is ...
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:45 pm

She rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Non taken...AsyourmakerIcommandyoutoforgetyourpain." she said fast and jumbled doubting it to work. Turning to look at Violet as they stood in silence waiting. She didn't know what to do about this particular event seeing how it's never happened before. "Well?"
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:50 pm

*shaking my head back and forth* Nope, nothing ... Well Fuck *laughing in spite of the situation* Thank you for trying ... who knows, maybe I'll get to shoot someone soon, and that will do the trick! Do you need me tonight, or should I wait and come in tomorrow night? *taking another deep breath I forced that familiar smile upon my face* Thank you for trying and humoring me ... thought it was worth a shot anyways ...
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:59 pm

"No, not tonight. I have a few interviews maybe one will pan out. New girl can start tonight." She rolled her eyes with a smile at Violet to show how little she was thrilled about having a new girl working. One who never bar-tended before. She sat at the edge of her desk. "Take a day and just go rest at home. And Vi...He's really not worth it. There is a man who is dying for your attention it seems." She said as she walked to the cabinet and retrieved a vase filled with red roses and an anonymous note.
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:00 pm

*nodding* yeah I know he's not ... that's why I'm surprised it's still bugging me. *taking the vase of roses along with the note, I stopped for a moment inhaling the delicate scent that I loved* Kay, I'm going home for tonight .. good luck with the new chick *giggling knowing how badly Pam hated newbie's, I walked out closing the door softly behind me, suddenly a little lighter than when I'd walked in. Trying to figure out who the hell would send me roses, I decided to wait until I got home to find out. Strolling past Daniel on the way out as he held the door for me* Night Daniel .. hope you have a good night. *He'd smiled back and I swore I heard him whisper* {Daniel} Night beautiful ...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:07 pm