For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

I'm here to help

Clotho
    Clotho

I'm here to help Empty I'm here to help

Post by Clotho Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:18 pm

*flashing into the empty parking lot, she looked around and smoothed down her lavendar peplos, running a hand over her snowy hair, gathered up in icy coils and pinned atop her head with an amethyst clip. Dainty, slippered feet moved towards the closed door and she was grateful the club was not yet open for business for the night. She hoped one or all three of the beings she sought were here. Raising a slender hand, she tapped the door..once then twice. Loudly. And waited. This was going to be tricky. It would also reveal her to beings who most likely did not believe in what she truly was....*
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

I'm here to help Empty Re: I'm here to help

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:20 pm

Pam was in her office after Violet's departure, working on orders for shipments of supplies when she heard Daniel opening the door for someone to say it was closed. A smell wafted into her office. She could smell a being, not fae but similar. With a flash she was at the door telling Daniel to move aside. Taking in the woman who looked as if she were from another world, her eyes a shade of lavender. Her hair snowy white. Her smell intoxicating to her nose as her fangs dropped and hungry raged inside. "Who the hell are you?" She asked with fangs drawn.
    Clotho
    Clotho

Post by Clotho Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:25 pm

*she'd been about ready to freeze the handsome male in place and go off in search of Pamela or Eric but then the tall, beautifully lady vampire was before her, towering over her own petite form, fangs bared and eyes dilating. Oh..shoot. Glancing at Daniel, she offered an apologetic smile before immobilizing him with the wave of her tiny hand. She gave Pam a sweet smile, letting her own fangs flash before she slipped inside, using her powers to shut the door, sealing them in* A friend. Someone who wants to offer her assistance. *able to read even a vampire's mind with her energy, she quipped* And no..I'm not Fae. Or your next meal. Is Mr. Northman here, Miss De Beaufort?
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:29 pm

She retrieved her fangs as the powers of the petite woman showed. Daniel stood immobilized, like frozen as Pam cocked a brow at this new species. "Eric...is out. Just me here. Help with what exactly?" Who was this woman and where did she come from? Next she'd say she was an angel sent to guide them in the right path. She'd watched Tara watch 'Touched by an Angel' and was confused by some things humans would watch. She walked over to the bar and made herself a royal glass of blood to keep her hunger in check. The smell...it was very mouth watering. She sipped the blood as she listened for more explanation.
    Clotho
    Clotho

Post by Clotho Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:35 pm

*following her to the bar, she slid up onto a stool* You've see many things in your lifetime, things that defy description. But I ask for a bit more of a leap of faith in this . And I also ask that you reveal this information only to Mr. Northman when you relay my message. *she paused, sitting back* My name is Clotho. I am a Greek Goddess of Fate and capable of more things at my command than I have the time to try and impress you with, Miss de Beaufort. *sweet insouciant look* Now we can spend the next half hour or so indulging in the parlor tricks I could show you in regards to my powers but let your rational mind kick in instead and accept that all I say is true. *holding up a hand and grinning as a glass floats through the air, hedging under the soda dispenser and filling with liquid seemingly of its own accord. Taking the cup when it finished and danced into her fingers, sipping delicately* Mr. Compton. He's gone quite mad. If left unchecked, he will kill you and all you hold dear, Pamela.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:40 pm

She listened to the woman speak, asking to trust that she is this almighty powerful goddess of Fate. Hah..Fate...that didn't exist you make your own fate, she thought. Then the cup began to float and fill with Dr. Pepper as Pam followed the cup back to the fate's tiny hands. "Okay, I'm listening." She said and listened to what she spoke of. Impending doom of Bill Compton, if not taken care of. "But, Eric said...he...well He didn't really say what happened that night. I assumed he'd staked him, seeing Sookie crying like she did. So you're telling me this boy scout is after us? All....of us?" She asked thinking of her maker and her progeny, the ones she held dearest.
    Clotho
    Clotho

Post by Clotho Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:46 pm

*seeing Pam's analytical mind had kicked in, she gave an inward sigh of relief. Good..made things much easier* Yes..all of you. Boy scout no longer..*sad hitch in her tone* He's ingested the blood of a powerful Demon....*distasteful shrug* A demi goddess I suppose you could call her..she had many followers but the point is..she was given what you call the True Death but some of her blood was ...harvested. Saved. Made holy. *huffing. So many power mad people....ah...but dark was always needed to balance the light* Unfortunately, and I won't bore you with all the details. Her ..species, if you will...can easily possess a person who partakes of their blood. As long as some part them exists, then can always be ..brought back. Summoned. And now..Lillith has made a home in Bill. He hears her voice, he follows her bidding. He IS her. In a very real way. But...I have ...a solution of types.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:57 pm

She listened to the woman speak, learning about the woman called Lilith. Bill was now possessed?? This...demi goddess controlling him. Well, that's something you don't see everyday. She took a bit to process it all as she finally spoke, "So what do you propose?"
    Clotho
    Clotho

Post by Clotho Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:06 pm

*squaring her shoulders* I plan on giving Bill some of my blood to circumvent hers. * thinking of what exactly she could share with Pamela...much was forbidden* What I'm ..made of...at my core can easily combat some of that insanity..at least stabilize the fundamental pull of her darkness. Some gods were made to be....well..destroyers. Others....are creative. Harboring light more. *points to self* I have....both to be honest. But..the point is..sometimes things happen that schism the design I've laid out...things that go askew. This is one of those times...so I need to ...help. But after he feeds from me...he'll need to be put in a safe place and watched over...carefully..as my blood mixes with what he's ingested already. Given his ...*slight frown as she fumbles for the word* ...association with Mr. Northman, yourself and Miss Stackhouse..I thought you three could be the caretakers....just for a bit.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:10 pm

Pam let out a chuckle a little after her last statement. "Okay, so let me get this straight. You want me to stay with Billith...while he goes through I-ingested-demon-goddess-blood-now-I'm-mad detox?" She asked with no expression on her face. Eric would love this, and I'm sure it would go over well with Sookie. But if it was the only way to protect those she cared for, and if Eric would realize this then it had to be done. "I....guess. I'll have a coffin brought her for him. And...I'll tell Eric." She smiled. "But during night hours he will be silvered down. Until he's....normal?" If that were even possible at this point. Eric would not like this idea any more than she, but he'd protect Sookie in any means possible as she would Tara.
    Clotho
    Clotho

Post by Clotho Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:17 pm

*she winced at the thought of silvering the vampire but knew it had to be done. Nodding* That..would probably be for the best. After the sun sets tomorrow evening, I'll go to New Orleans proper and ..*half grin* let Mr. Compton hunt some fresh prey..*points to self* He has to take my blood willingly though...its the unspoken convenant of MY kind. Otherwise, I'd force it..but won't work the same. *shivers at the thought of fang raping of any kind* So..please..have the coffin ready with whatever else he may need that you think of. I'll bring us directly below to your basement after, yes? That way we don't disturb any patrons...
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:24 pm

She thought about that and made mental notes of what to do. Have Violet order another coffin, black gloves for silvering him, true blood for him to feed, tell Eric, warn Tara, Make sure Eric tells Sookie. She nodded as she thought about everything. "Yes, I wouldn't want to lose business by you just popping in. I'll have it all ready for sundown tomorrow." She looked at the woman. "And, be careful. I thank you for your help in this." She never was the thanking type, but this was a special occasion. "Anything else I need to know?" As she took the woman's cup and refilled it with Dr.Pepper...a goddess who drank dr.pepper. okay then.
    Clotho
    Clotho

Post by Clotho Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:31 pm

*shaking her head and grinning as she downed the Dr. Pepper* No....we're good. *taking a deep breath* There's a ...small chance it won't last. That is my one warning to you. So...keep a VERY close eye on him. I can only give him the one draught of my blood. To do so again would bind him to me...and uh..*holding up her left hand to flash the simple silver wedding band with tiny diamond chip* ....my husband might not be overly keen on THAT situation. *handing the empty cup to Pamela* Thank you. And now..I'll leave you to your work while I go prepare for mine. I'll see you tomorrow night at some point. If Mr. Northman or yourself have any other questions before then..simply summon me by saying "Clotho, I summon you to human form" and I'll be here as quickly as I can....*tilting her head, she reached out and touched her fingers to the back of Pam's hand gently* We'll fix this..I'll fix this. I promise. And my word is literally MY bond....*shimmering out on the last word. Even as she disappeared, Daniel began to move about once more, looking around in confusion at Pam*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:32 am