For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

I Remember You...I Remember Our Love

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

I Remember You...I Remember Our Love Empty I Remember You...I Remember Our Love

Post by Bill Compton Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:19 am

Bill had been left alone in the dark now for what seemed to be a lifetime, but yet it was only for mere moments. Alone with his thoughts as the one that he figured out to be known as Eric Northman had left him alone with several bottles of warm blood for him to drink, to quench the ever growing thirst that flared as a hot fire that would not extinguish. Raising the bottle of warmed blood to his dry cracked lips, letting the warm liquid glide down his throat. A sense of relief shivered through him as he continued to fight the hunger that boiled under the surface.

Hoping to remain calm, that his memory may return fully, but all he could see was flashes of his former life, both some vampiric and some of his human memories that they were unclear. Names, places even faces were still very unclear to him. But yet a woman, with soft olive skin and the sleekest dark hair that hung low on her back, a devilish smile spread across her small face. Her capturing voice, whispering at him.

"You are the chosen one.....By my blood, by your blood. We are one"

Bill hands gripped at his messy mousy hair as the empty bottle of true blood dropped from his hand to the floor and shattered as it hit the concrete floor. The shattering echo filling the eerie silence as it seemed like a pin drop in the dark abyss of what he called his memory.

He let out a grunt as he closed his eyes closed tightly as he withdrew into himself as he slumped against a concrete pillar. His knees brought up closely to his chin as he rested on them. His eyes firmly closed as he forced himself to piece together what memories he had remembered from several flashes.

The blonde girl that had been here not long ago, her sunshine glowing hair, her soft peach like skin that smelled of coconut and the sun. Her eyes, her eyes that what captured his attention. She seemed so familiar to him, as his own name passed through her lips with such a gentle kindness and warmth to them, he felt safe, something he had not felt since.....Well that was something he had yet to remember.

As the smell of stale air and mustiness filled the room, the stench of death and despair, walls that looked like they held many screams or torture and guilt. Dried blood etched onto the pillar that he was leaning on, his finger trailed lightly across the blood, only for him to feel the hunger continue to bubble underneath his skin. His hand reached out to find an unopened bottle of blood, unscrewing the cap and taking a large mouthful as it slid down his throat, keeping in check his constant hunger that he seemed to be experiencing a lot more in these last few hours that what he could remember.

Once he could feel himself become calmed, his body relaxing as he continued to take large mouthful's of blood to quench his thirst, his eyes relaxing as they closed shut as he felt himself drift into calmness.

"Oh my God. Is it that easy for you to kill? Does human life mean so little?"

Her voice sounded blubbery, pain and angst that flooded from her gentle voice.

"I always thought as different as we are, somehow we can still be together"

Together? Together? The woman that was here was once his lover? How was that possible?

".............. I felt something I thought had been lost to me forever... I love you. And for that I will never feel sorry"

Her lips crushed against his own, as her arms wrapped around his large frame, pulling their bodies together.

Love. Pure eternal, undying love.

Her name. He had remembered her name, he had heard her name mentioned before from Eric and the one that he had called Pam. Her name was Sookie Stackhouse.... and he remembered her. He felt love that he had not felt since he could even remember. But one thing for sure was that he could remember her, bits and pieces of what he could re-call as

Her voice echoed as he eyes flew open, his eyes began wandering the room as he tried to pinpoint her exact location. As though she was in the room with him, as though he could almost reach out to touch her silky skin. Buy yet the image of this red hair girl Jessica as he had figured her out to be called. There was such a deep connection between them and he felt such a strong pull towards her, in such a loving way, like a bond between a father and child. He felt such a love for her that he knew to be genuine.

Where was she?

Did she know about him?

His ears drew to the stair case that led to what felt like his prison. The door creaked open as he heard footsteps at the top of the stairs.

Who was it?
    I Remember You...I Remember Our Love Normal24I Remember You...I Remember Our Love Normal25

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:48 pm