For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

change

Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

change Empty change

Post by Rikki Mercer Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:53 pm

just got off from a long day and decide to get so food. I text alcide to see if he wants some as well. <Picking up chilis on my way home u want some luv?> I hit send and hope in my car and head off to the restaurant.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

change Empty Re: change

Post by Alcide Herveaux Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:57 pm

*texts Rikki back :: Sounds good Darlin:: hit's send*
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:59 pm

*smiles and texts alcide back* <what ya want big bad? And after diner i got something to ask ya.> had a long day and couldn't wait to get the food and head to alcide's i have a question to ask him.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:01 pm

*hears his phone chime again looking down at it seeing that Rikki wants to know what I want to eat and has a question to ask me. I quickly text back ::steak medium rare, mashed potatoes and a molten chocolate cake. I will be at the apartment when you get there.:: sending text* I wonder what she could want to ask me? *musing aloud*
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:02 pm

* i pull up at chilis and make my order. The waiter was really sweet.her blonde curl bounce as she walked away to put in my order. I sit at the bar and get a margarita while i wait.*
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:03 pm

*pushes the rest of the paperwork into the drawer, it will be there tomorrow. I lock the office door, walking out getting into my truck steering towards my apartment. Pulling into the assigned parking space, crawling out of the truck carrying a small bag with a jewelers box into building. I pull out my keys and open the door. Dropping the bag on the entry table pulling out the jewelers box sitting it on the dining room table. Walking into the kitchen pulling out plates, flatware and glasses setting the table for dinner.*
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:11 pm

*the game blares on the tvs and the guys around the bar cheer for their team. I chuckle to my self as i sip on my drink. " it will be just a couple more minutes." The waiter says."ok thanks." I reply and finish off my drink.i tex alcide< probaly be 20 more mins.>
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:13 pm

*hears a distant chime and the phone fall off the bar. Wrapping the towel around my waist using the hand towel to wipe off the rest of the shaving cream. Walking into the living room to the bar that separates the kitchen from the dining area bending over picking up the phone and the towel slips off and hits the tile floor. I hit the button to view text. Rikki says it will be 20 more minutes. Texting back ::That's fine Boo have a bottle of wine open waiting on you.:: Hitting send and setting the phone on the bar again. Picking up the towel with my toe flipping it in the air, and throwing it over my shoulder heading back into the bedroom to dress.*
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:15 pm

*The waiter hands me the food and I pay. I look at my phone as I walk to my car. Smiling i start up the car and drive towards alcides apartment. At the red light I tie my hair in a pony tail and text him back<ok luv on the way>I hit send and turn up the local rock Chanel. It blairs some ACDC as i drive down the road.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:15 pm

*Slides on black skinny jeans and a long sleeved black button up shirt splashing on some Drakkar Noir. Walking barefoot into the the living room to sit on the couch waiting on Rikki to show up.*
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:16 pm

*pulling up at his apartment I grab my purse and the bag. I walk up the stairs where he meets me with a smile and a kiss. I hand him the bag and follow him in.*"so how was your day?"i ask him as we walk in.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:17 pm

*Carries the bag with food in the dining area and start to unload and sit the containers on the table. I grab the bottle of wine and pour it in the glasses. I look at her smiling* My day was the same, work, go to job sites, answer pack questions. Nothing new on that front.
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:22 pm

"Yeah mine was pretty slow to." *I take the glass of wine from alcide and take a sip. "So you want me to ask you that question now or wait till after dinner." I say opening the food container and plopping down on the couch.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:27 pm

*smiles* The last time we had the serious talk before we ate, we drank too much because of things and didn't eat. Can it wait til we eat and then you can say your news?
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:27 pm

*I crack a smile. "sure." I cross one leg under my thigh and the other I prop on the table. I take a bite of my burger and sweet potatoes fries. "Oh man these fries are awesome. oh man you should have heard them guys yelling at the bar at the game." I said taking another bite.

Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:28 pm

*Picks up the fork and knife cutting his steak sticking a forkful of steak in his mouth chewing slowly, swallowing* Yes there is a game on tonight I might watch the highlights later on the sports channel. *Taking another forkful of steak chewing*
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:30 pm

"so hows your steak?" I say stuffing my moth with fries I was so hungry hadn't eaten all day. I was getting a bit antsy about my question but I didn't push it. I finished my plate and took it to the kitchen. As I was in there I poured me a another glass of wine. I take off my shoes and shuffle to the cough and sit back down.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:42 pm

*Takes the last forkful picking up my plate adding it to the sink with the rest of the flatware and other things on the table. Pouring another glass of wine sitting next to Rikki on the couch.* My steak was wonderfully prepared like I eat it. What is it you wanted to discuss? *looking at the table thinking about my cake on the table. will eat that laters*
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:46 pm

*I scoot closer to him wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "Was just thinking, since we engaged... and you don't have to agree its just a though.(I pause and take a sip) how bout I move in and rent out my house? I will give us a little extra money and we can be with each other more. But its just a thought." I say taking another sip of wine
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:49 pm

*Visibly relaxes taking a drink of wine to cover up feeling like a load of bricks were removed from my shoulders. Leaning over kissing her lightly on the lips touching her face.* Darlin you can move in here anytime you want. If you aren't happy with the apartment we can rent a house, I want to build a nice house after the wedding something that will suit the both of us outside of the city. *Standing up walking over to the dining area to retrieve the jewelers box, walking back to the couch handing it to her* I hope this is to your liking and fits, if not we can change it and get something else.
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:58 pm

* I smile and try to hold back my excitement. I slowly open the box. diamond ring shines in my face. "Oh my Alcide I love it." I put it on my finger and perfect fit. I give Alcide a huge kiss. "My big bad what can I say its so beautiful."He sits back down and I cuddle up to him."I think this is the happiest I have been in a long time." I said hugging him.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:00 pm

*Holds her against him this feeling right and this moment in time things are perfect. No V infected wolves, no ancient batshit crazy vampires on killing sprees, Sookie isn't calling saying she is in trouble. I can concentrate on my she wolf and my company.* I wish we can freeze this moment and it last forever Boo.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 9:01 pm