For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Spill it

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Spill it Empty Spill it

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:48 pm

Pam had awoke to silence, which was odd. Crawling out of her pink coffin, she stretched her body and looked into Tara's coffin. Still asleep, as she smiled and closed the lid. She was feeling giving so thought she should leave her be. Looking at Bill's coffin still open as she cocked a brow. "Bill?" No answer. "Fuck." She said as she sped up stairs looking for Ginger. Grabbing her shoulders, she looked into her eyes. Catching the hypnotic gaze of her, she began. "Where's Bill Compton?"

"Haven't seen him..." She said blankly. By the look in her eyes she'd been glamoured. Well this was the beginning of a wonderful night. Eric would hit the roof. Top this onto the fact that Sookie left hand in hand with some mysterious ancient vampire, yeah he'd be thrilled. She closed her eyes and sighed. As she walked towards Eric's office, she cursed.

Opening the door after one knock, he sat behind the desk. He appeared as if he hadn't slept, he didn't have the bleeds but was close to it. "Eric?" His gaze avoided hers. "I can tell something is wrong, so talk."
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Spill it Empty Re: Spill it

Post by Eric Northman Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:04 pm

Eric quirked a brow at Pam. She smelled of Tara, of sex and other things best left unsaid. He hadn't had the best of day rests. With Sookie gone with some vampire she seemed to know, the bar in shambles still and Bill still being all brain damaged he had way too much on his plate.

He had debated calling Kiara, the were bitch to come pick up her king so she could deal with him. After all she was still technically employed by him.

The moment Pam said something was wrong he rolled his eyes. "Sorry Pam, I'm not one of your girlfriends to go discuss feelings and do each other's hair" he said bluntly.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:09 pm

She tilted her head to him, his grumpy self was usually a sign he was struggling with something and refused to talk about it. Forbid, he look weak for only a second. They'd seen the worst of one another throughout the years, and she wasn't phased by anything he said. Pam walked over and sat at the edge of his desk, crossing one leg over the other right above her knee.

"Never said you were Eric, but let's face it...you do need a cut and highlight, you're looking dull. Now, stop avoiding the question....it's because of Sookie isn't it?" Who would have guessed...
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:12 pm

He looked at her and then looked back down at his paper "Fuckin Sookie.. it's ALWAYS about her" he all but growled as he slid back from his chair and went to grab some true blood.

The pattern was the same. Sookie was ALWAYS in some trouble, with some vampire and it was up to the foolish other vampires she herself had cast aside to go save her. Frankly he really should stop giving a shit about that fairy but the more he tried the more he couldn't push her aside. His family, although strange and small, was all he had in his immortal life and he would go to the ends of hell to keep them close, even if they didn't return the sentiment.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:17 pm

Both her brows shot up at his statement. "Well, you're finally seeing the light." Seeing his tortured face after she spoke she sighed and rolled her eyes. "I know you love her Eric. You wouldn't have given her vampire protection by doing the dagger ceremony if you didn't. But frankly I'm tired of the little tinker bell using her super snatch to make you so riled up. It's either she loves you or she don't...which is it?!"

She knew she probably wasn't helping the situation, but maybe he'd feel better seeing things her way. Or maybe she'd just sent him a delicious donor he could do as he pleased with. Either way she hated seeing Eric so broken.

"Anyway, so who was the mysterious stranger? Did you recognize him?"
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:20 pm

He shook his head "No.. and thats what frightens me. I knew every old vampire, the ones in the authority, russell, godric.. when you live 1000 years you tend to meet everyone more than once but him... he's like a blank spot" he sighed as he leaned against a filing cabinet.

"No one seems to know who he is. I asked around, called every sheriff I knew and no one has reported any vampires missing, or any vampires with his traits. He is a old one, I could tell, but also...I could tell he had Sookie under something. She wasn't glamoured, she's immune but her voice and scent changed for just a second. It took me a while to piece it together since the bar was so crowded but it was as if she'd been drugged"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:28 pm

Pam watched as he stood, listening to him speak. Tilting her head slightly to the side as she tried to figure out the puzzle as well. Sookie DID seem as if she was entranced. But then again, she'd only seen that look towards Eric, and the boy scout Bill. Puckering her lips together, she thought for a minute.

"Well, she can't be glamoured...and she was in here with us the whole time....so when did he have time to drug her?"

She thought again and snapped her head up. "And whats with the decrepit necklace? Can we say swap meat?"
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:30 pm

Eric blinked "The necklace....ofcourse...." he said as he sat back down. "It's the necklace. Magic has always been stored in objects for as long as time has moved. If someone.. or something enchanted that necklace then gave it to Sookie it would make sense she would fall under a spell"

He sighed. "She thought the necklace came from me, so she had nothing to fear by putting it on"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:37 pm

Pam narrowed her eyes in thought. "But why would someone enchant a necklace?" Things were getting more and more weirder. Of coarse, witchcraft. It was too good to ask that they be done with the magical bullshit. First Eric's memory, then her beautiful face...that bitch paid. What would make a vampire that old, enchant a necklace to make Sookie love him. It just didn't make sense to her, but of coarse every male vampire who came in contact with her super snatch would be enchanted under that precious fairy vagina.

Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:39 pm

He shrugged "Obviously they want something of Sookie's. Either her blood, her powers, her telepathy or just her body. If that vampire is as old as I think then he has no desire for anything of real value of hers. He's going to use her, for what? I don't know, but I want to find Sookie and keep her safe before either of us has to find out" he said calmly as he rubbed the bridge of his nose.

"What about our guest? is he still asleep?"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:45 pm

She nodded in agreement. Helping save Sookie wasn't at the top of her to do list, but she DID owe her one...and she was sort of growing on her. Sort of. As long as she kept Eric happy like he deserved, then by all means. Eric asked her about Bill, she'd almost forgot about the reason she'd came to his office anyhow.

"About that...He's gone."

Seeing his face anger, she stood and began to explain. "Ginger was glamoured...he somehow got out. My guess? He's gone to find Jessica since what happened a few nights ago."
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:48 pm

He sighed, then raised his hands "Ok... lets think. He drank the blood of that.. so called goddess right? Aside from some brain damage that we can argue was there LONG before he went batshit he's harmless. As the king he can do whatever he wants and besides... this means I can dump him on someone elses lap"

He pulled out his phone "I'll call Kiara. Let her find the idiot roaming around. I doubt Bill has remembered that he killed her BUT..." he have his trademark evil grin "A bit of mental trauma ought to jog his memories"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:51 pm

Pam felt a tinge of relief that he didn't flip out. She nodded in agreement to his statements, a smile on her lips. She couldn't have said it better herself. Watching him pull out his phone she chuckled. "You're going to call....the were. The same were he attacked?" Shaking her head, with a smile as she pictured Kiara staking him with one of her boots that Pam had always admired. For a were-bitch she had taste.

"Please, go ahead...it's been a few days since I've seen drama so this shall amuse me."
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:55 pm

He grinned as he began to send a few text messages with that vampric speed of his "Oh yes... Bill owed me for going all naked Bilith on me... I think it's time for a bit of a mind fuck pay back" he said as he sent Kiara a few messages, summarizing what happened to Bill and how he was brain damaged and on the loose.

"Besides... rumor had it that she loved him. After all the donors and things that were bitch has given us, it's the LEAST I can do to reunite her with her vampire lover...don't you think Pam?" he asked, his eyes only holding the worse of intentions with his mild sounding statement.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:00 pm

She grinned as she cocked one brow. "Oh, how sweet. Matchmaker Eric." She smiled and shook her head. "I guess it is the LEAST you can do, although I see bloodshed. Wanna make any bets?" Pam said playfully as she watched him text with rapid speed, his smirk so mischievous.

Things had definitely gotten more interesting than she'd hoped. Now, it was to figure out what kind of spell Sookie was under, save her life again, yadda yadda. Speaking of donors, she tilted her head. "When's the last time you...hunted?" She said with a grin. It had always been a past time of them to hunt aimlessly and kill when they pleased. She'd thought of showing Tara some of their traditions.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:03 pm

He paused to think for a moment "A few months at lest... why? Thinking of taking your lover out on a little moonlight hunt Pamela?" he grinned. "How very... motherly of you" he teased as he put his phone back into his pocket.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:06 pm

She rolled her eyes at him. "You could join us if you care to, or I can send you a delicious little snack to help with that broken heart of yours." She said teasing him back. Pam had never been this happy in quite a while and he knew it. Never allowing her heart to open for the chance at love. Sure, she loved Eric once in that way, but over the years that love grew into a great partnership, more bonded as maker/progeny.

Tara, she brought something out of Pam that had been bottled up for quite sometime. It was like a high she was riding. "Speak for yourself, grandpa." She said with a smile.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:08 pm

He grinned "Maybe I'll make Nora go with you JUST to snatch block you" he said with a grin.

"Besides... I still have a bar to run so I'll be ordering in. I hear theres a few new doners with mix fae blood that one has to try to believe" he said calmly as he sat back down behind his desk.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:14 pm

Pam narrowed her eyes into a glare at him. She and Nora didn't get along quite well. Nora was a bit too much of a power climber. Like the teachers pet everyone hated in school, that was Nora. Nose stuck in the air like she owned the place, and Pam gave her a piece of her mind from time to time, but dealt with it...she was family. "We'll have one less vampire in this monarch, I guarantee you that."

Nora had been mainly to herself in the past few weeks, which was a first for her. Devastated at the demise of her mentor, Salome. The King of Louisiana, Bill Compton made sure of that when he devoured Lilith's blood. Shaking her head at the thoughts as she said, "I've heard of her, frisky little nymph. She'll suit you well."
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:17 pm

He looked at Pam "Nora is family Pam... and as much as you don't like her you HAVE to get along ok? She's my sister" he said as he pulled out a few documents to sign.

"Take her out hunting with Tara, bring her back after she's fed then you and your pet can go have a fuck in the forest"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:20 pm

Placing a hand on her hip, almost like an annoyed teenager after her father spoke of a chaperon. "Fine." She said with a cold tone. "Instead of the forest, how about your desk?" She spat out, knowing she'd annoy him.

Turning to leave to find Nora and Tara for a hunt, secretly hoping Nora would pass up the offer. But, she WAS his sister, like she cared. "I'll get right on that!" She said in a sarcastic tone with a smirk.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:28 pm