For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

One down...a few more to go

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

One down...a few more to go Empty One down...a few more to go

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:14 pm

~1887~

I stood against the far wall watching him sip his "drink" knowing it was all for show. He'd caught glimpses of me as I gave him a shy grin, then looked away..all a part of luring him in. He was one of the cursed ones. A hybrid. Half vampire, Half were wolf. It was an abomination to both races, and his rage couldn't be controlled. The blood lust was too strong. Turning my back to him as I looked over my shoulder then back again. His eyes fixated on my bare neck. "Excuse me will you..." I said as I smiled at Benny, who nodded and watched me walk out. As soon as I was outside I grabbed the weapon and waited. An herbal mixture of silver, devil's bane, and Wolfsbane that the witch had procured. I held the gun in my had, and cocked it ready to inject him. Hearing him approach as I hid the gun from view, stepping into the light. "Leaving early?" I said as he pushed me against the wall. My choice in outfit had surely done the job. His kisses on my neck becoming more urgent as his growls broke the silence. Reaching up as I stabbed the pointed end of the gun into his neck and pulled the trigger watching his face contort in pain. "Don't worry now...it won't hurt for long." He crippled to his knees with a confused look. "www--hyy??" He muttered. I looked back at him on the ground and grinned. "Because you had a hand in helping the man who destroyed my life...and I am just paying back the favor. You...are the message. Tell Vincent, he's next." I said as I drove the stake into his chest and watched him perish and explode. Wiping my face of blood as Benjamin and Kenya came back out...Kenya looking from me to the pool of blood and remains. "Now that's vampire killin!" She said with a smile. "Good, you get ready because Vincent's next...and he's worse then all of em...you ready?" She smiled and nodded. Tomorrow night...Vincent got his pay back for drivin' my daddy insane with demon blood.

One down...a few more to go Images13

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:54 am