For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Another Step

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Another Step Empty Another Step

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:56 am

My dreams were taking me places my conscious life couldn't. It was a peaceful sleep knowing I was in his arms. I could smell him next to me and knew the sun would be down soon. I felt something run softly against the bottom of my foot and smiled as I opened my eyes to see a large tiger sleeping next to me. His tail slowly moving back and fourth as I pushed myself up on my arm. Running a hand along his soft coat, he was so beautiful. Scary yes, but I knew he would never hurt me. "Evenin' Tiger."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Another Step Empty Re: Another Step

Post by John Quinn Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:56 am

Quinn realized something was different....he drew in the scents around him before opening his eyes...he smelled the cooling mists of sunset...and ...Jessica...

He looked to her, and realized what was different. He had shifted in his sleep. He nuzzled his head close affectionately before willing himself back to human form. He grinned at her from the pile of pillows he had settled into, then glanced down, chuckling as he realized that his clothes were now underneath him instead of on him. He grinned impishly at Jessica...

The air around began to vibrate as he magically changed forms back into man. And all man was he. Trying to keep my eyes on his as he laid there bare for all to see. I smiled and bit my bottom lip, snickering a little as I crawled closer to him. Kissing his neck softly and then his lips. "How'd you sleep?" I asked as I laid next to him, trying not to think about anything below his waist....which proved to be difficult.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:56 am

Quinn chuckled at the struggle she was having keeping her eyes aimed toward his own.

As she crawled closer, he slipped his hands under the shirt he gave her, wrapping his arms around her, feeling her bare skin rub against his own...

He pulled her close, crushing her lips with his own, letting himself sink into those beautiful eyes...

His answer with a kiss as his hands ran across my skin making me smile against his lips and giggle as he passed the small curve under my ribs that tickled. I shook my head and smiled, "I guess you slept well."

I licked my lips and grinned. "So, who's for breakfast...." Running a finger along his bare chest, "...Or can I try a sip of you before a donor?" I grinned impishly waiting for his response.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:57 am

Quinn smiled as he looked into her eyes.

"I always sleep well when my Jessica is in my arms....er...paws..."

He chuckled, and held her close.

"You can try if you think you are ready. I will trust your judgement on it. We have done well so far...but remember to only drink a little. With no other blood to blend with it, it may hit you more than last time."

He laid back, pulling a blanket over his lower self and let her decide the next move

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:57 am

I smiled and nodded as he explained the risk of drinking too much. I closed my eyes and took a slow deep breath. It was sort of like training, eventually, maybe...if things.....if things went farther, I knew it would be good to have practice on ingesting his blood. Slowly moving down his body as I kept eye contact with him, going to my favorite place--his thigh muscle.

He covered himself and I moved the sheet just a little to get to the area. Giving him one last look before dropping my fangs and sinking them into his muscle. I pulled just a little into my mouth. The warm crimson liquid went down my throat, so thick and so tasty. It was like a mix of something sweet and something strong. Licking the bite marks of excess blood as I sealed his wounds and looked up at him.

"Can you....close your eyes?"
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:57 am

Quinn watched as she moved down to her favorite feeding spot, and watched as her fangs dropped and he held his breath as she moved close to his leg...

The pleasure washed over him again as her fangs pierced his skin...that gentle draw from her feeding rippled through his body, causing him to slowly exhale....

As she pulled back from her taste, she looked up and him and asked, "Can you...close your eyes?"

He looked at her quizzically, but nodded, leaning his head back and closing his eyes...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:57 am

I could see the effect I had on him by the rising sheet. "Whatever you do...don't open your eyes.....but tell me.....tell me if I hurt you." My fangs still down as I moved to the opening between his legs and smiled. Slowly removing the sheet as I took his length into my hand and placed my mouth over it. Slowly sliding down and back up as my fangs grazed his skin. My tongue swirling around the tip as he continued to harden. In no time he was as hard as a slab of granite. I had no idea what I was doing, this was the first time I'd tried this. But I was happy it was with him.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:58 am

As Quinn closed his eyes, he had a suspicion of what she might be thinking...and her words confirmed it...

"Whatever you do...don't open your eyes.....but tell me.....tell me if I hurt you."

He knew what was coming and was determined to stay in control. He had been with vampires before, but none that had ever tried what she was planning....

He felt her hand wrap around his length followed soon by a gentle warmth and the sensation of her lips wrapping around him. She moved slowly, carefully....her fangs grazing the skin lightly...causing him to clench his hands into the blankets below him as his toes curled in pleasure...

As she continued, he could feel himself getting harder and harder...

All that came from his mouth was a whispered, "holy...." and speech failed him as the pleasure washed over him again....

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:58 am

His body tensed up as he clutched the blankets. I was on my knees as my mouth slowly went up and down. My nails ran down his chest, not too hard to break skin, but enough to drive him crazy. "Holy..." was all he could somewhat mutter as I smiled and continued to run my hands back down as I took his length again and began to go faster, sucking harder. It was fun giving him so much pleasure and definitely an experience for myself. I moaned against him as it vibrated his shaft, sucking hard as I came up and licked away the tiny pearl that formed at the tip.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

He could not believe what she was doing...and the sensations it was sending through him. Her fangs grazing his sensitive skin was sending him into levels of pleasure he could not have imagined. His mind was simply a swirl of ecstasy, as the pleasure rippled through his body, blocking all thought...everything faded to black except the pleasure.

He tried to focus a little and reached toward her, unable to focus enough to to much more as the pressure built within him. He was not sure how much longer he could maintain control. She was reaching deep within him...deep down to something primal.....

A deep growl escaped his lips as his body shuddered from another wave of pleasure...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:58 am

I grazed my fang over his tip as he growled in pleasure, continuing to move up and down his length. He was massive alright, but I got into it a little more than expected as I pushed farther down my throat, bringing my mouth back up as my lips trailed his skin. Going back up and down at faster speeds, going deeper and deeper. His throbbing mass made me grin wickedly as I wanted nothing more than to please this man.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

The sensation of her fangs grazing his skin was ripping through his ability to control like a hot knife through butter. A deep growl began deep in the pit of his stomach and was quickly clawing it's way up into his throat...

His body lifted toward her as she increased her speed again...and the look in her eyes was driving him toward the edge of insanity...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:59 am

I moaned again as he lifted his body towards me, looking up at him with hooded eyes as I continued my task. Slowly sucking my way up to the tip again as I sucked as hard as I could and went back down, never breaking speed as I bobbed my head up and down. My hands clutching his thighs as I occasionally looked up at him.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:59 am

Quinn's body rippled again as the growl tore out of his throat...

He screamed, "Yesssssss..." and gripped the back of her head as she reached the deepest point, holding her there, shuddering as his pleasure ripped through him....

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:59 am

I felt the warm liquid hit the back of my throat and instinctively just swallowed, not knowing what else to do. After a few pulsations I brought my mouth up slowly and licked the tip before sitting back on my knees and wiping my mouth, smiling and looking down at my hands not knowing what to say. My face felt as if it were engulfed in flames.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:59 am

Quinn's instincts here high in his mind, calling for action....calling for him to act.....

Without thought, hunger in his eyes, he pressed against the side of the pit, leaping onto Jessica, pinning her against the side, the look in his eyes giving no question to the need that was upon him....

He ripped the shirt from her body, his teeth nipping at her smooth skin...

He moved to look into her eyes, the hunger deeply upon him as he began to harden again...the scent of his arousal boiling off him like a wave...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:00 pm

The next thing I knew he sprung onto me and had my shirt off in seconds. "Quinn---" He kissed me and began to nip at my neck and chest. "Quinn---I---Quinn---" I giggled as he continued to growl. I could tell I might have opened a can of worms. Using vampire strength to push him back to his back. He was strong and tried to fight a little until I sat on his hip and looked down at him. The impish grin across his face as I shook my head. "That...was just....was just....experimental. Nothing needs to be returned....nothing more needs to happen. Slow remember?" I smiled and shook my head, "Since when am I the voice of reason?" Quirking a brow playfully as I looked down at my chest to see all I had was bra and panties. I grabbed my Merlotte's shirt and stood quickly slipping it on and smiling at him as I stood there watching his reaction.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:00 pm

Quinn felt himself pressed back....his passion still roaring in his mind....

He shook his head to clear it, seeing her over him, pinning him down and realized what he had almost tried...

He gave her a sheepish grin and whispered....

"Jessica....that...was..." he just shook his head, grinning...at a loss for the right words...

He watched as she slipped the Merlotte's shirt on and chuckled, then glanced at the tatters of the present.

"I'll replace it...I guess I enjoyed what you were doing a little too much...it was very....unexpected..."

He stepped close to her, leaning and whispering in her ear "but my god it felt amazing..."

He glanced down at the dried blood on his chest and thigh, and began laughing....

"I guess I should get cleaned up before anything else happens..."

He grinned and started walking toward the showers...then looked back...

"Care to join me?

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:00 pm

I chuckled and looked down as he complimented my....experiment. Biting my bottom lip feeling proud of my restraint for not going further than that. Stepping closer to me as I looked up meeting his eyes, he leaned in and whispered in my ear in that low gruff voice, "but my god it felt amazing..." I chuckled and grinned proudly. "I'm.....glad." I didn't know what else to say.

He looked down at the blood on his body and laughed a bit. "I guess I should get cleaned up before anything else happens..." He grinned and started walking toward the showers then looked back at me with that sexy sideways grin he always made me melt with. "Care to join me?" What a loaded question that was. Of course I wanted to join him, but should I? No. I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and raised my shoulders. "I think I tested my limits for the night. I....I don't think....I don't think I can stop you again." The thought of him and I in the shower made me squirm a little at the fire building and raising inside of me.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:00 pm

"Just thought I'd offer....was planning a nice cold shower and thought we both might need it....but you are probably right..."

He glanced at the torn remains of the gift...

"...but perhaps you are right....considering how close..."

He grabbed a towel from the table by the bathroom door and headed in for a nice, ice cold, shower...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:01 pm

I chuckled and sat on the lounge in the pit across from the fireplace and watched him walk to the bathroom. Nodding as I whispered, "Nice ass...." I thought you could chip a fang on Jason Stackhouse, well....I was wrong. Jason is close second, but god almighty this man was just walking temptation. Oh to be that water that fell onto his scorching skin...FOCUS. I shook my head and blinked a few times.

I waited a few minutes before standing and walking down the hall to the bathroom, the door creaked slightly open as I peeked in for a moment, the frosted glass giving just a little hint at him as I bit my bottom lip and continued on my way. Vincent came from a door and smiled as he handed me a warmed glass of blood. "Thanks Vincent." Sipping the blood as I browsed his remodeled home, finding myself in his office again running a finger along his desk.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:01 pm

When Quinn had finished cleaning up, he went into the bedroom and got dressed properly...then began walking around, looking for Jessica.

Another Step Dwayne-johnson-cinemacon-picture

He smiled when he saw her...that tight tshirt wrapping around her beautiful body....her scent was clear, even from across the room...

She seemed lost in thought so he walked in quietly, slipping up to kiss the nape of her neck as his arms encircled her waist...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:02 pm

I closed my eyes when I smelled his fresh scent enter my nose. It was like white amber, dark...musky...slightly pungent...I remember seeing he used old spice and it suited him well. As his arms enveloped me and kissed the nape of my neck I was brought back to reality. Leaning my head against his chest and placing my hands on top of his. "You smell nice." I said with a smile.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:39 pm