For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Meanwhile back at the bar

Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Meanwhile back at the bar Empty Meanwhile back at the bar

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:20 pm

I promise to keep it between you and me, and I'll watch out for Jason. Someone's gotta do it cause God knows he can't barely look after himself. <they said their goodbyes and hung up, she sat back in the chair and put the phone back in the cradle before laying her head on the desk. When would things ever be normal in Bon Temps? Or even just at Merlottes? It was crazy how everything was always so.... complicated.>

<after getting herself back into a decent mood, she walked back to the bar and gave Sam a smile before getting back to work; one thing was always the same here... people wanted beer, burgers and a laugh. Something that she could give, without even trying.>
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Meanwhile back at the bar Empty Re: Meanwhile back at the bar

Post by Violet Rose Asher Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:20 pm

Checking my phone for messages while I pack, I see the message from Daniel...'A week? I was asleep that long?! What the Hell?' Quickly sending back a text ::Daniel, will be out of town for a few days, hope to be back by Sunday; and yes totally agree that we need to talk, will call you when I get back <3 Violet:: Sighing, I set the phone down while I finished packing. I didn't want to go, but I was needed, I hadn't heard from Audrey in years but she sounded so scared..I remember her husband was a jackass then, bet anything he's worse now. I'd head up to her place and make sure both she and the kids got out of there safely, one way or another! Grabbing my lockbox, which now contained 7 extra mags and the spare Glock, I slide the loaded Clock into my purse before slinging it and my backpack onto my shoulder, and grabbed a jacket on the way out the door. Hopping into the Hummer, it was going to be a long night to get up there, but if that bastard laid a finger on her, he'd be dead before I came home, hopefully he was smart enough to remember the last time I'd been up, almost shot him then, but the cops showed up in time. "The lengths I'll go to for those I love...." Chuckling as I hit the highway, jamming out to a little 'Travel Music' ala Megadeth.

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 5:00 pm