For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Friday night (April 13th)

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Friday night (April 13th)  Empty Friday night (April 13th)

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:08 pm

After talking to Eric, I told him I was going shower and get ready for the night. Heading upstairs with vampire speed, I was showered and drying my hair in minutes. I put my hair in a simple updo that had tendrils falling down the sides of my face. I slid into my dress and zipped up the front. I loved the way it hugged all of my curves. Smoothing out my black stockings, I slipped my heels on and looked at myself in the full length mirror. Applying one more coat of blood red lip stick I primped my hair a little and headed out the door. I was unsure if I would see Eric at the club tonight or not.

I passed Daniel with a smile. I hadn't been seeing Aidan around lately. He went back to Scotland for family affairs so he said, but I heard no word from him. After Cole resigned to have more time for his company, and because of what happened, I was only left with limited security. Yvetta had quit as well. I knew I would have to hire more people and soon. Chow was still working on a huge case in Washington for Eric. I sighed at the thought of more interviews.

There was a line outside and I knew it would be a busy night. I smirked as I heard the song that was playing when I entered. I immediately thought of Yvetta and her little prized vampire she had on her arm. Which reminded me...I had some investigating to do on him.

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 9:42 pm