For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Please don't eat Violet

Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Please don't eat Violet Empty Please don't eat Violet

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:51 pm

*Pulling into the driveway with a arm wrapped around Violet making sure she doesn't slide off the bike, placing both feet on the concrete, reaching for the garage door opener pressing the button, the door glides up slowly. Lifting a foot onto the pegs giving the throttle a twist as the bike crawls into the garage. Turning off the ignition, dismounting gently not to unseat V. Lifting her off the bike into my arms, opening the door into the utility room, walking with her through the kitchen, living areas towards the bedroom. Laying her down on the bed removing both coats then her shoes, pulling down the comforter and the sheets without moving her tucking them up around her, laying her purse next to her jacket, walking into the bathroom for a glass of water and some aspirin. Sitting them on the table beside her. I look at her saying,*

Dollface here's a glass of water and some aspirin it might help you when you wake later in the morning it might lessen the severity of your hangover. I need to check up on BobCat seeing to his feeding if you need anything just yell.

Please don't eat Violet MqRXsclN6hZEqMUJdDxu
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Please don't eat Violet Empty Re: Please don't eat Violet

Post by Violet Rose Asher Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:52 pm

*Sitting straight up in the bed that enticed my senses with the heavenly smell of Daniel, I couldn't help but blurt out* I need YOU Daniel, I only need you. *Eyes misting as the first tear fell, I felt like such a fool, OH HOLY HeLL the spectacle I made of myself, fuck it was like Kristof all over again, only there would just be me. Nodding* Sorry, you could have dropped me at home, I didn't mean to be a bother..*Taking the aspirin and sipping them down with a bit of water. I curled up in a ball blankets wrapped tightly around me, wondering what in the hell have I done now, I made a fool of myself, and probably fucked up any chance I'd had to be with Daniel, and I deserved it, i don't know how I'd ended up with a spiked drink, or why in the fuck I thought I could put on a little 'show'. Tears silently fell as I heard him walk away. All I wanted to do was go home, and burn in embarrassment there, not surrounded by the smell that I adored.*
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:53 pm

*Hearing Violets almost silent tears as I pull out 12 more pounds of cubed beef out of the fridge for BobCat, sitting it down next to his bowl of water. Opening the back door letting loose with a yowl with a yip to call him in. I hear padding in the bushes nearest the patio BobCat answers with a yip stepping onto the concrete pad I step back in the door with him following. His wounds are almost healed and he is getting around much better. He sniffed the air looking at me with a look about to head towards the bedroom, sending him a mental thought that I have a guest named Violet who's human, she is okay with cats, but is sick right now. BobCat let's loose a meowy purr of understanding. Turning towards the huge mound of meat to devour til his belly was full.

Walking back into the bedroom seeing V all curled up in a fetal position and I could scent the smell piney smell of embarrassment and despair. My heart lurches at the thought she thinks I am rejecting her after her seductive display. Walking around to the side of the bed she was facing sitting down pulling her into my lap covers and all. Rocking her as if she were a small child kissing her hair, rubbing a soothing hand on her back,*

Dollface I need to beg you for forgiveness. I wish that you understand that I didn't reject your advances. I want you more that I have ever wanted you. I did not act on it, simply because you aren't yourself, and I didn't want you to regret any actions. I could not bear any awkwardness between us.

*Raising her chin looking onto her tear stained face, using my thumb to erase the rivulets on her cheeks, leaning down placing a soft kiss on her trembling lips. Raising my head,*

I hope you forgive me, let me hold you til you drift off and I will share the perch with BobCat, we end up doing that most nights anyway. Do you want to meet him? I told him you were under the weather so he wouldn't be a pest. If he thinks you will scratch his chin and belly he will never leave you alone.
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:54 pm

*hearing his words, but sensing the truth that lay within his soothing touch, the ache in his voice I'd clung to him for a moment, calming as each moment passed, the emotion sinking into my fogged mind all I could muster was a whisper* I'm so sorry, really not good at this kind of thing anymore I fear, though you're right, it's something that I would like to remember and cherish. *Glancing into his heartfelt gaze, all worry vanished, just as the tears he'd gently swept away. Nodding* I'd like very much to meet bobcat, so chin and tummy scratched, right? *lowering my voice once more* I would like it very much if you held me, or rather stayed with me until I fall asleep, bobcat can stay too if you'd like. I don't want him to feel put out by me being here...
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:56 pm

*Smiling at Violet still rubbing her back as I let loose a semi quiet meowy purr for BobCat to come in the bedroom, I hear him padding through the house. Hearing him stop at the door gauging what is going on before walking into the bedroom jumping up with little recoil on the bed, I mentally link to him saying Violet would like to scratch your belly and chin. He stops placing his nose against mine and sniffing my mouth, leaning over to do the same to V. who was stock still. Taking her hand in mine holding it up so BobCat can smell her scent, he butted her hand with his head and started a rumbly purr.*

Well Dollface BobCat here has accepted you as one of the pack since he checked you out, he might rub his cheeks against you that is his way of marking you as part of his territory. I explained to him he has a home here as long as he wishes it, think he's a lazy hunter and likes that I bring home meat for him. He will try to mooch food from you please do not give into him, he's not a pet, if he does return to the wild, I don't want to mark him too much so he stays as wild as he wants.
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:57 pm

Alrighty then *lowering my hand beneath his chin, while looking into his eyes as he purred* May I bobcat? *he nosed up my hand running his cheeks along my hand, I took that as a yes and gently scratched for a moment, before switching to rubbing. Purring away, he opened his half closed eyes* Someones tummy's full I think, may I rub your tummy? *He lay down rolling over offering his fur covered tummy. Gently rubbing circles upon his very full tummy, I spoke quietly and evenly* bobcat, I need to lay down, you may stay if you'd like, but I need to turn towards Daniel, alright? Looking at Daniel if that's alright with you? *laying my head upon Daniel's chest, I could hear his hear beat, my hand sneaking across to stoke his chest as I drifted off* night Dan..iel...
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:06 pm

*Violet's head on my chest I can scent her exclusive scent. I breathe it in BobCat laying at her back doing his rhythmic purr that soothes him to sleep, but it's like a sound condition machine that sound has always lulled me into sleep from the time I was a tiny kit. Hearing V saying for me to hold her as she sleeps her voice has that soft sleepy quality as the purring works magic on her hearing a half mumbled, "Night Daniel." Pulling her close as I once again rub her back in circular motions, as she drifts further and faster into the land of nod. I place a soft kiss on her temple saying,*

Night Babes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:34 pm