For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Not the time for news

Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Not the time for news Empty Not the time for news

Post by Sam Merlotte Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:18 pm

He tried to hush Luna as she screamed at the vampires. -Luna. Not now okay.- Things were going to hell in a hand basket and fast. Victor had Kiara and Jason and things were not looking good. He refused to leave which made him cringe. He had to protect Luna, but her provoking them did not help.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Not the time for news Empty Re: Not the time for news

Post by Luna Garza Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:23 pm

She glared at him, her heart pounding even as bile started to rise in her throat. "Not the time? Not the fucking time?! Sam, when will be the fucking time? Because I have bigger, better things to worry about than some god damned vampire keeping me in this building when I SHOULD BE RESTING!!! I don't have time to be dealing with shit like this...." Her head started getting dizzy and she stumbled over to a bar stool, sitting and putting her head between her knees.

Not right now, Luna. Hold it together. You'll be home soon then you can puke in the comfort of that tiny little trailer and you'll be FINE. Yeah right. Fine..... Fine was being curled up in a nice warm bed and not feeling as though your stomach was doing flips and that you were going to vomit any second. "I have too much.... to worry about."
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:23 pm

Victor began to shout for everyone to shut up, but no one listened. He threw his hands up in the air losing his cool. -LUNA! I am trying for fuck sake! There are vampires with guns so I'm sorry if I can't exactly just kick them out! What do you want me to do! What is your problem!!?!?!- He yelled back as he turned his back to her while everyone else chattered, argued and pleaded.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:23 pm

She looked up at him from where she sat on the stool, fire all but shooting from her eyes as she stepped up to him and fought the urge to clock him upside his face.

"What's wrong with me? I'll fucking tell you what's wrong with me, you ungrateful bastard! I'M FUCKING PREGNANT!!!" She stared at him, shocked that the words had come out, but sort of relieved at the same time. Turning on her heel, she stared at the vampires that were blocking the way to the bathroom. "Mind getting the hell out of my way? I'm about to puke, and I'm sure you don't want me to do it on those fancy ass shoes of yours."

She just needed to get away from Sam, from everything.... just for a few minutes.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:24 pm

His face turned to shock in an instant as he stared at her with disbelief. He blinked once, letting it all sink in. Suddenly the rest of the room got quiet as she rushed to the bathroom. He caught on to what she was doing and realized she was providing a distraction for them to leave and get in contact with Eric or Bill. Taking a breath as he felt like fainting.

-Luna! Wait!- He called after her, rushing only to be stopped by the two goons. -Listen let me go talk to her please. She's hormonal...she's my wife. I'm not going anywhere this is MY bar.- Victor rolled his eyes and nodded, he had bigger fish to fry. He only hoped that it worked and no one else got hurt.

He tapped on the door. -Luna, baby. It's me open up. They bought it.-
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:24 pm

She looked up from where she sat puking her guts out in the toilet and let out a harsh laugh. Bought it? Bought fucking what? Slowly managed to stand and walked to the sink to splash water on her face and try to get the taste out of her mouth. "It's open, you asshole."

Splashed more water on her face and looked at her reflection in the mirror. Her face was pale, eyes sunken in, nose red and eyes watery. She closed her eyes and let out a sigh when she heard the door open. Cleared her throat and turned to him. "Bought what, exactly?"
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

He opened the door and closed it behind him, taking in the sight of her. She looked awful and sick. -They bought our fight. Was it something you ate. Sit down.- He helped her to sit and took some paper towels, running it under the water as he stooped down in front of her, softly running it against her face.

-I need to get you home, you look like you're getting sick again. Maybe its from shifting last night.-
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:24 pm

She rolled her eyes and took the paper towel from his hand, putting it on the back of her neck and laughing. "Right. Our fight...." Closed her eyes for a second then looked at him. God, he was gorgeous, but he could be dumb sometimes.

"Its not from shifting, Sam. I'm pregnant."
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

He stared up at her not speaking; He had no words. -You're....you're....what?- He shook his head trying to focus, things becoming hazy as he felt a sudden rush to his head. He'd had a few beers tonight, but this was...this oh....-Preg...- Before he could finish, he felt himself feeling faint as he stood quickly and went to the sink, throwing cold water on his face. Holding onto the sink as he stared at the white ceramic knobs. He had no words. He knew not what to say.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:25 pm

"PREG-NANT. Do I need to spell it out for you? I am a teacher, ya know...." She just stared at him and shook her head as she fought the urge to cry; freaking hormones. "Don't pass out on me now, Sam. I kinda need someone to help me deal with this crap." God, was she really going to go through this again? Nine months of not having your own body, feeling like shit and wanting to kill everyone around you? Though, maybe it wouldn't be as hard dealing with it with Sam around. He'd be a hell of a lot better dad than Marcus was, that's for sure.

"We should probably get back before they...."

HURRY IT UP IN THERE!

She sighed. "Nevermind. Let's go." Walked over and grabbed his hand; she was pissed at him, but at least he was still around so far.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:25 pm

He heard the beating on the door before a loud commotion and yelling. Something was going down in the bar...he couldn't deal with all this right now. Luna was pregnant. With child. Expecting. Bun in the oven. HIS child. He rubbed the back of his neck and looked at her with a look that expressed his fear. -Stay here.- Was all he could say before opening the door and closing it back as he rushed to the front to see Quinn holding Jessica, Victor and his posse gone. Arlene crying and shaking in Terry's arms, Lafayette downing Tequila, Holly chanting, Kiara and Jason were gone. Fuck. He ran a hand through his hair and sighed. Dammit! Making his way back to the bathroom as he opened it and went back in. -They took Jason and Kiara. Come on let's get you home.- He said as he extended a hand to her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:01 am