For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Overprotective Much?

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Overprotective Much? Empty Overprotective Much?

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:37 am

Waking from my day sleep as I sat up in my bed feeling the cool night air drifting into my window. I could hear someone downstairs, and found it odd. Maybe the guards? Victor? I narrowed my eyes at the thought of his name. I wrapped the robe around my body, since I couldn't go downstairs in just a bra and panties, it was how I liked to sleep. Slowly padding down the stairs to see six new armed guards. Three I could tell were human, two vampires and one that smelled like a were of some sort.

"What...is going on?" I asked as one of them turned holding his rifle close. "We've been sent by Sir William Compton. He gave us orders to not let you leave the manor until he returns." I dropped my jaw and shook my head.

"WHAT!? And when is that going to be?" I was fuming. He still thought I couldn't protect myself. He must have gotten word from Eric, who got word from Daniel. I grumbled before they could answer me and rushed upstairs to my phone. Calling his number as it rang and rang. "The number you've reached has reached the maximum allotted voice mails. Please try your call again." I threw the phone on the bed and paced. Victor was out there, Jason, Kiara and Quinn were sitting ducks. He'd come back for more. I was the only vampire around to help and he bans me to leave. I plopped on my bed and fell back onto my back. "So damn protected."

An hour passed as I stared at the ceiling in silence, except for the ruckus downstairs by the guards. With three of them being vampires I couldn't risk fighting them. Knowing Bill they were older. And they were all over the perimeter. I was locked up. I shook my head and laughed at the situation and decided to pass the time with some relaxation. Maybe that would help. Starting my ipod on shuffle in the bathroom as I started the water and let it run until it was perfect temperature. Adding a little of the bubble bath into the water as I stood and dropped the robe. Unpinning my hair and letting it fall down my back in loose tangled curls. Slowly unclasping my bra and letting it fall as I slid the matching panties down my legs. A smile crossed my lips at the thoughts running through my mind.

I stepped one foot in the water and sighed, then two as I sat down and leaned back. Bill had redesigned out bathrooms for just sinks, tubs and showers. The tub was large and oval and the shower had clear walls that surrounded it. It could fit at least ten people. The tub at least five. I relaxed into the water, my hair turning a deep auburn color as it got wet. Closing my eyes and listening to the song on my ipod. If I had to be cooped up, I'd do it relaxed. Now all I needed was a warm glass of sweet blood.

Overprotective Much? 25ac6c04-250d-4bf9-a94f-cb8160c0679c.1

My thoughts shifted to Quinn and how his lips felt against mine. The connection we had was....was something I couldn't describe. Seeing the water rise to almost the rim, I used my foot to turn the knobs off. Leaning back into the water, eyes still closed as I touched my bottom lip and tried to relax.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:51 am