For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

What to get the man who has everything?

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

What to get the man who has everything? - Page 2 Empty Re: What to get the man who has everything?

Post by Bill Compton Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:45 pm

Bill could sense her uneasiness and before he proceeded any further, he leaned in closer to whisper to her.

"Do you trust me? I shall untie you if you wish?"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

What to get the man who has everything? - Page 2 Empty Re: What to get the man who has everything?

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:51 pm

She turned her head, now facing him. "I... as long as its you Bill. I trust you" she whispered. She had to get over that residual fear. She told herself over and over that Bill was in control, he wouldn't hurt her.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:57 pm

"Blocking your sight and touch will heighten the senses" he smirked. He lifted her legs so that she was comfortable on his desk. He maneuvered so that she was across his desk, he had removed everything from his desk.

"Now...I want you to relax, clear your mind" he whispered as he went to retrieve his tool.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 pm

She nodded, not minding laying on the hard desk, not being the first time she and Bill had done things on it. She blushed at the recollection and then did her best to relax, taking deep breaths.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:11 pm

Bill could hear her struggle to relax and he grinned as he stood in the doorway that led to his office, his hand hiding something that he was waiting to use. He strode back over towards the desk as he admired her ever glowing beauty. He leaned down and whispered in her ear,

"You ready?" he asked softly.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:17 pm

She nodded, his voice bringing her out of her mental musings. "Yes... you've been keeping me in suspense here Bill" she whispered. Not to mention the chill air of the room had hardened her nipples that she was sure she could cut glass with them.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:26 pm

He didn't reply as he moved around the desk so that he was at her side, grinning as he revealed his tool that he had searched out, an ice cube. Holding it between his fingertips, he dipped down to her stomach and let the cube connect with her stomach, lightly drawing circles around her belly button ring. He could see the dimples of her soft skin rise at the temperature change. He smirked at her response but continued with his course.

What to get the man who has everything? - Page 2 Belly-wet-stomach-ice-cubes-14288
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:28 pm

She let out a soft gasp. The cold felt even sharper and it made goosebumps break all over her skin. She squirmed and wiggled.

"nnn...Bill" she whispered, totally at his mercy, her stomach tensing and contracting with the cold.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:33 pm

Bill grinned at her response and continued with his teasing, he let the coldness of the cube do its work, and let the cube trail towards her bosom and caressed them across her hardened nipples as she let out a gasp. Letting the ice cube caress across her lips as water trickled down her chin. He leaned over to let his lips hover above her own as his cool breath blew out over her moistened lips as she gasped.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:34 pm

She gasped again, arching her back, wanting to touch him, to know what he was doing. "mmm...Bill...don't tease me" she whispered. The feeling of the cold only heightened the desire burning inside her. She could almost feel his lips on hers and she craved to kiss him, to breach the gap between them.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:40 pm

"mmm...Bill...don't tease me" she moaned, letting Bill know that he was on the right path, wanting to make her just a little bit longer, he dipped the cube so that it traveled down past her bosom, down her flat stomach towards her hot core, he could feel the heat building as the cube traced along her folds, hearing he let out a moan as he continued to press further along her inner thigh, the cute almost melting to nothing.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:42 pm

She hissed and moaned more. The cube traced between her legs, shocking her with the coldness. She shivered and arched her back more, her hips wiggling and bucking.

"Bill...please" she whimpered, the sensory overload driving her crazy.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:44 pm

The cube had melted to nothing and was gone, he smirked as she begged him, he climbed over onto the desk, his arm supporting his weight as he whispered,

"What do you want?"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:45 pm

She pouted, knowing he was watching her. He REALLY was going to make her say it huh...

"I want you Bill..." she whispered, her voice throaty with desire. "no...I need you" she amended.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:52 pm

"I want you Bill...no...I need you" she replied back, he grinned severely at this, he reached over to untie her hands and throw the torn shirt onto the floor and then untied the shirt that covered her eyes and did the same.

"Why didn't you just say?" he whispered. As he positioned himself so that he was between her thighs, his length was already hard as he slowly slid into her and heard her groan as he filled her.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:53 pm

She groaned softly, reaching up to clutch his shoulders. "Because... it sounds better to say..." she pulled herself up until she could whisper to him

"...that I love you instead" she finished, the room growing dim as he made love to her in the empty mansion.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:00 am