For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

50 Shades of Dead

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

50 Shades of Dead Empty 50 Shades of Dead

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:57 am

After killing that vampire outside of Merlotte's I sighed and shook my head, going back in to find Chaz. He gave me the nod that told me he'd meet me later, he was getting close to leaving with the female vampire, when he would eventually kill her. When I got home I took the longest shower and collapsed on my bed. It was a night full of events, my adrenaline rush finally going away letting me fall fast asleep.

When I finally woke up it was still dark out. What? Did I only sleep for a few hours? Looking at my phone I realize the sun had set the next night. I slept that long? Wow. There was a text from Chaz saying he'd made it home okay, and one down. It made me smile knowing he staked her. I text him back, {Staying in tonight, feeling under the weather.} I hated lying to him, but I wanted to check out some more vampires at the club I heard about in Shreveport. Bloody Mary or something lame like that. Vampires...really had no taste. I grabbed my leather outfit and hidden stakes as I dressed getting ready to look like a fang banger...I was going fishing.

I got out of my car and walked in, looking around for someone to kill. I imagined killing them in different ways, some painful, some quick. Flashing a smile and waiting for my bait to work.
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Gender : Male Location : Anchorage Alaska/ Bon Temps, Louisiana

50 Shades of Dead Empty Re: 50 Shades of Dead

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:13 pm

https://devotedtowriting.forumotion.com/t1025-another-one-down

Hoyt had been seeking out his next meal for the night, he had been searching for a particular taste to meet his needs. He had been searching for over two hours now when he had come across a bar, a vampire bar, easy prey for his next meal. It had been a few hours after dark and Hoyt was hungry, he needed his first meal of the night.

After ordering a True Blood and sliding into an empty booth, he scanned the bar looking for his next victim, he raised the bottle to his lips and let the overly thick liquid glide down his throat, making him splutter at the taste, vile.

Sliding the bottle back onto the table he scanned once again, then his eyes caught the door opening again and a red haired girl walking in and heading to the bar, he stood from the bar with his blood and walked over casually draining the bottle and sliding it on to the bar, before ordering another one.

Turning to the new girl he smiled softly, an easy target for his next meal.

"Not seen you here before"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:32 pm

It was fancy seeing him of all people here. I'd been watching his activities for months now. He was the sweet charming vampire who turned 50 shades darker when he got his prey where he wanted them. He gave the King Sam Merlotte a run for the worst vampire ever. I smiled as he approached me using his charms. Moving my head so that my hair fell off my shoulder, revealing my neck to him. Turning to meet his eyes, he spoke sounding so convincing of being "a nice guy". Well he was in for a shock.

"Maybe that's because I haven't really been here before." Vampires like him liked challenges. He wanted the hunt, he wanted me to get all weak in the knees without having to glamour. I licked my lips and inched a bit closer to him. "You're a vampire aren't you?" I said with a grin.
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:40 pm

"You're a vampire aren't you?"

Hoyt smirked, there was something about this girl, something that Hoyt wanted, he could smell her blood, hear it pulsing through her veins, bringing him onto the edge.

"How did you guess? What gave me away??" he smirked coyly at her, spreading his net to capture his prey.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:49 pm

I grinned and pressed my index finger to his chest. "You just give me that vibe...plus you ordered a blood." I wrinkled my nose playfully and heard a song I like come on. It was time to lure him in fully. "Oh I love this song, be back soon."

I watched him follow me with his eyes, knowing I had him right where I wanted him, now he'd be so thirsty...I'd blind him with seduction. My red hair flying around as I spun then began to move my body to the beat. Raising my hands above my head as my hips went side to side with the beat as I moved in a circle, looking over my shoulder at him when my back was to him. Slowly moving down to the floor and then back up, I swung my head making my hair send my scent towards him. Dancing alone on the dance floor he watched me. I smiled bigger and moved my hips in a circle, my shirt rising to show my belly button ring. My leather pants hugging my hips and legs. When the song ended I bounced back over to him in a bubbly way and grinned.

"I just love to dance. Do you?" Now was the time to see if it worked.
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:00 pm

He watched her escape to the dance floor as a song he had never heard before blasted through the speakers as he watched transfixed as her hips moved to the beat of the music as he drank steadily from the bottle, grunting at the taste of the thick liquid that was far from the fresh blood from an open vein, he grinned at the prospect of having this red hair girl writhing beneath him as she drank freely from her soft skin, almost picturing the image in his head.

"I just love to dance. Do you?"

He smirked again as she returned to his side, wanting to get out of here.

"I prefer to dance in a much different way *he scanned the bar and leaned into whisper* You wanna get out of here?"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:03 pm

I smiled and bit my lip, feeling proud that I was working him on my own. I told Chaz and Sebastian I could do this alone...now was time to prove them wrong. "I'd love to." I knew what he wanted to do, and I was going to beat him at his own game, give him a dose of his own medicine. This...was going to be fun. I grabbed my small purse that held the tools I needed and looked back at him. "Lead the way."
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:09 pm

"Lead the way"

Hoyt smirked as he took her hand into his and lead her through the scattering crowd that had formed behind them and led her through the exit into the dark eerie night, only but the sound of the music inside the bar could be heard to his ears. The motel that he had taken his last two victims to the previous night was over ten miles away, he needed this too be quick, his hunger for fresh blood was increasing.

He needed a car, scanning the parking lot he found a volvo, perfect. He led her to the car faster than a human speed, once they were close to the car, he pinned her up against the car, his legs spreading her own as without his fangs on show he let his tongue glide up her neck, almost tasting her blood through her flesh.

"You feel....so warm" he whispered, feeling her goose pimpled skin against his cool skin.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:18 pm

I felt him push me against the car and knew that he would be challenging and I liked a challenge. His tongue trailing my neck as my eyes widened and stomach felt as if I'd hurl. I had to pretend to like it, so I moaned a little.

"You feel....so warm" I wanted to roll my eyes and say 'NO shit' but I smiled instead, part of me...a very small part kinda liking it. No, no I didn't. I was doing a job. I took his earlobe into my mouth and then whispered into his ear. "You gonna ravage me out here? I like...beds."
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:25 pm

"I am afraid we are out of beds darlin" Hoyt smirked again as he reached for the handle on the car door and cracked it open not caring for anything, opening the door he maneuvered the redhead in to the back eat of the car, sliding her in so that she was laid on her back as he rested between her thighs, he could not hear her accelerated heart beat which made him curious.

"Your not afraid?" he whispered as he began to grind his hips into her's his hands drifting to her hip as his lips locked onto her neck, his tongue drifting to her shoulder and back.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:32 pm

That put a damper on my plans, but I was a professional I could do this anywhere. Placing my purse on the floorboard of the back seat as he crawled on top of me. Why was I slightly turned on? Jesus focus. He was a killer, a dead vampire. He asked if I was afraid and smiled, remembering he liked the fear. I drew in a breath as he licked my shoulder and grasped his hair. "Not afraid? Do I have reason to be? Do with me as you must...but I have a surprise for you first."
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:38 pm

"A surprise? I am not very good with surprises. I know I have a surprise for you here *he indicated to his tightening pants*"

His lips brushed against her warm skin, he could feel her vein throbbing beneath her skin on her neck, he wanted this to last, the game that he was playing with her.

"So what's this surprise you have" he whispered in her ear.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:42 pm

I bit my lip and reached down to grab his crotch where he was testing the limits on his pants. His lips continued to brush my skin, closing my eyes to try to focus on not liking what he was doing. Him whispering in my ear just about did it so I knew I had to work fast. "I...I well." Grabbing his crotch tighter and moving my hand up and down to tease him. "You'll have to switch positions with me if you....really want it. You won't regret it."
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:47 pm

"I won't regret it? .... I think I quite like you here. Beneath me" he grinned as his hips continued to grind into her hips, spreading her legs further apart as she continued to tease him through his tightening pants that bulged with his erection.

"I could take you here and now, and no one could stop me...Is that what you want?" he whispered again as his hand drifted to her inner thigh to tease her through her leather outfit.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:53 pm

Don't freak out, don't freak out. So he wasn't falling for it just yet. That's okay. Think. Think hard. What did I know about him, right...that. I pulled his head to me and moaned as he teased me through my leather pants. "I want to ride your face while you taste me." The words I spoke were vile to even my ears but I had to get in control of the situation, the only way to do that was to make him let his guard down. Letting a sexy growl escape my mouth as I continued. "You...wanna taste me don't you. All of me? Mixing my sweet virgin blood with my nectar?"
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:04 pm

"A virgin? I must say darlin you make a very tempting offer....As you wish" he smirked as he shifted their bodies so that Hoyt now lay on his back as the redhead straddled him, his hands gripping her waist to hold her in position so that she could feel his bulge underneath her.

"So now you got me here. What are you going to do?" he grinned as his fangs dropped.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:10 pm

I smirked and sighed inwardly knowing it worked. Once he shifted our bodies so that I was on top of him, I felt his bulge rub against me and shuttered. Why on Gods earth was I liking this?! I grinned at his question about what I was going to do. "Oh, you'll see..." Slowly pulling a blindfold from my bra and running it under his nose to smell my scent even more. "I'm gonna make you happy, very very happy." I leaned down and kissed him, why I was kissing him I didn't know. I just...did. He was a great kisser too. Stop thinking this way, he was a target. He was a job. He was a vampire.

Covering his eyes with the blindfold and tying it behind his head, I moved down and freed him from his prison. Taking him into my hands and stroking him as I stroked his ego. "Oh, it's so big!" As I did that with one hand, I grabbed the silver chain from my purse slowly and silently and held it in my closed fist until the right time.

50 Shades of Dead 2055jf9

Last edited by Jessica Hamby on Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:18 pm

He groaned at smelling her scent as she drifted a piece of material under his nose, he enjoyed her scent, it made him hunger her more, more for her blood, virgin blood. The he felt her lips on his, the softness of her lips, he wanted more, more than what he ever wanted.

Feeling his bulge increase and all of a sudden freed from his pants as he felt her warm hands wrap around him.

"Oh, it's so big!"

"Its big for you baby *he smirked* You keep going like this...It will be you under me again *he whispered* And this time. I. Won't. Stop!"

"So if your going to make me happy...what are you waiting for darlin?"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:26 pm

I gulped at his words and nodded. "Right..." I hesitated at first then remembered of how horrible he was to women and how brutally he killed them with no remorse. It could be me next. Kill or be killed I always say. I closed my eyes and released his shaft, opened my eyes and grabbed his hands, wrapping the silver chain around them. I quickly pulled another silver chain from my purse and placed it on his neck. Immediately he was angry, as I fell backwards and hit my head on the window. I had to act fast now....
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:36 pm

"I am waiting" he grinned cheerfully again as he felt her hand release his hardening length, and he waited and then he felt a searing burn on his wrists as silver burned into his skin.

"WHAT YOU DOING YOU BITCH!" he screamed at the searing pain in his arms as she draped another length of silver across his neck, bucking his hips upwards so that she rocked and fell backwards hitting the car window as he fought against the silver chains that burned through his skin, his anger now bubbling through him as he tried to shift his body to rid himself of the chain, the larger chain that covered his neck slid off him and hit the floor as he fought against the ones on his hands.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:43 pm

I grabbed my head and saw the blood on my hands as the window shattered. Him calling me a bitch was what fueled my strength to do what I had to do. I grabbed the stake from my ankle holster and gripped it in my hands. "I'm giving you the same mercy you gave those other women...None. I'm giving you the true death because you deserve it you prick! Enjoy hell." And with that I raised the stake and proceeded to come down with it.
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:54 pm

"I'm giving you the same mercy you gave those other women...None. I'm giving you the true death because you deserve it you prick! Enjoy hell"

Hoyt could smell her blood, almost sending him into a frenzy of hunger, the taste of the True Blood still lingered in his mouth, fighting against the agonizing pain from the silver and his hunger. He fought against the pain and launched himself at her knocking them out of the car onto the dirt ground pinning her to the ground.

"Your going to PAY FOR THAT!" he bared his fangs and but down on her shoulder hearing her scream.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:01 pm

I screamed out in pain, feeling his fangs dig into my shoulder. My hand trying to find the stake that fell from my grip when we fell to the ground. "AAAGGHHH" I tried to push him off of me but he was too strong. Maybe I really screwed up this time. I couldn't stop fighting him. My tools were out of reach but I couldn't just give up. We were in the darkest part of the lot with no one around, the music overpowering my screams.

Suddenly he let go of my shoulder and looked at me horrified as his face began to melt and crumble. His body busting open as blood covered me. "EW!" I closed my eyes and tried to open them as the sticky substance of him was covering me. My vision blurry as I saw someone standing over me, holding out a hand. Once my vision cleared a little, I realized it was Chaz. "Chaz..." I said breathlessly. He looked disappointed. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. "Don't.Ever.Do.That.Again.Jess. Ever.." I just nodded as tears formed in my eyes, he pulled me into a hug and I wrapped my arms around him. "T-Take me home please." I whispered.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:43 pm