For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

50 Shades Of Green

Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

50 Shades Of Green Empty 50 Shades Of Green

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:40 pm

*Tara stood in the room, she knew from the moment she saw it, in her and Willa's emergency home, would be here room, it was regal, and an odd color of green that she was going to change of course, because she just didn't enjoy the rich color, it made her think of the forest and, and trees, as a matter of a fact, it made her think of all the different colors of green there could be, she wondered, just what shade was this one, emerald green, she thought to herself, and then shook her head, she had already decided to give Willa the addict, as a private room, for herself, she would give the key to the newbie vampire as soon as she saw it, Tara wanted the basement for herself, she decided that she'd have it turned into her own little dungeon....but not the kind to keep prisoners in, her own little sex room. She would have a holding cell put in the basement as well....in case she needed it, but no one needed to know that, but herself, she started boxing up things in the Green room as she called it, and then decided to sit on the Victorian four poster bed.*

"Out with the old, and in with the new......"

*Tara said looking around the room, and shaking her head, she did after all like the old fashion items, but they so weren't her, but before she decided to change all of the items inside her room she decided to see if they had any worth, she knew she was already going to have the windows re-done, she had found a company that was supposedly able to make windows UV-proof, which would allow her and Willa to be able to walk around during the day and not be burned, however she needed to do some more research before she was certain for sure.*

"When I see that baby Vamp, Again we're gonna talk...besides I need someone to help move us in, we'll need a moving company.....I'll see what I can find for us......maybe I'll use the same company I used to move in to Pam and Eric's. No use just sitting her, I may as well, go through the house and at least take point of what we need to replace and what's good."

*She said, grabbing a ledger from the green room, she found atop a dresser, she started in the green room and went down.*

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:22 pm