For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

What Dreams May Come

Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

What Dreams May Come Empty What Dreams May Come

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:46 pm

That stupid bastard. She had tried everything: phone calls, sweet messages, force, and yet nothing enticed him to be hers. She had even considered glamouring him, but eventually had decided against it. When she took him, not if but when, it would be because he wanted her just as badly as she wanted him.

She had wanted nothing more than to get him, bring him home, steal every bit of innocence from him until he begged her for more. But no, there hadn't been any of that. Instead, he had ignored her calls, been locked in his house or his girlfriends house after the sun had gone down. He had even changed his work schedule so as to not have to be there at night. Absolutely insane.

Tonight, though.... Tonight he had slipped up. He was leaving work late, and heading out to dinner with his "girlfriend". She blanched at the thought; relationships were for squares. Give her sex, blood and more sex anytime of the night. She had on a low cut black shirt, tight black leather pants, 6 inch stiletto heels and her hair hanging down her back.

What Dreams May Come Anna_paquin_blackhair

She moved through the darkness with vamp speed, following along behind his car and stopping to look out from behind the trees as he got out, girlfriends hand in his. She let out a scoff and rolled her eyes; candlelight, a picnic for two. "How fucking sweet," she muttered, continuing to watch the two of them.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

What Dreams May Come Empty Re: What Dreams May Come

Post by Eric Northman Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:53 pm

Eric smiled with his sweetheart. He'd been planning this for several weeks now and not even the pesky vampire woman who kept calling him would put a damper on his mood. She was setting her purse down when he got on one knee.

"Kristen... I know I'm not a football player and I'm not rich.. but I wanted to ask you something" he said as he pulled out from his pocket a small velvet box. His girlfriend gasped and placed a hand on her chest. As he opened the box she gasped even more. It'd taken him almost a whole year of saving up and slaving at work to buy the ring.

What Dreams May Come Zlpu7d

"Would you marry me? I promise to make you happy" he said as she stood there and trembled, the answer hanging in the air.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:10 pm

Her jaw dropped, fury in her eyes as her nails dug into the tree trunk she leaned upon. MARRIAGE?! He wanted to marry that wimpy little woman? She stormed from behind the tree, towards him as she let out a scream that could wake the dead.

~~Present Day~~

She lay on the bed, her hands clenched into fists and a scowl on her face. There wasn't anything else she could do; all she could do was stare. Eric, her husband proposing to another woman! Some slag named Kristen. She had no idea what to do, all she knew is she wanted to rip the woman's heart out and drink from it like it was a fucking straw. Her hands fisted against the sheets as a single angry tear slipped between her shut eyes; she thrashed, and muttered in her sleep, trying desperately to get to the man who had now broken her heart.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:14 pm

Eric smiled as Kristen said yes and tackled him to the ground. Right now he was the happiest man on earth.

------------Present Day----------

Eric blinked. He was roused from his day sleep by a punch to the stomach. Looking around he saw Sookie thrashing about, and he could feel her emotions. Confusion, sadness, but overall anger and rage. Whatever she was dreaming about had seriously pissed her off. He reached over and shook her shoulder. "Sookie. Sookie wake up!" he said as she balled up her fists in the sheets, her lips moving as she muttered incoherent things.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:19 pm

The stupid ass! He had told her he'd be faithful, told her that she was who he wanted and had promised to stop being the man-whore he was known as in Shreveport and the surrounding area.

"BASTARD!" she cried out in her sleep, punching out at whatever she could and baring her teeth; she was thirsty, for blood. And the only blood that called to her right now... was his.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:23 pm

He grunted, she landed a punch to his stomach, thank goodness she didn't go lower. He gripped both her shoulders and shook her. "Sookie wake up!" he said, now sitting up as she thrashed about.

He growled as she tried to punch him again. Damn woman was too lost in her nightmare. He pinned her down to the bed and sank his fangs into her shoulder. It would be a bit more painful than his usual bites since this wasn't to feed or for lust. He didn't drink any of her blood either, hoping the jolt of pain would wake her.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:30 pm

"SONOFABISCUITMOTHERFUDGE!" She jolted awake, her eyes flying open as her hands went to the shoulders of the vampire that had his fangs sank into her neck. It was only a matter of seconds before she felt heat flow through her hands, light shine from the tips of her fingers and the vampire shot across the room, smashing into the dresser and shattering the mirror.

"GET OFF ME YOU BASTARD!" She screamed at him; how dare he try to feed on her after proposing to that woman, knowing she saw him! She jumped from the bed, hands still outstretched as she stared him down.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:34 pm

He grunted as he was blasted off and landed in a heap across the room. He shook his head and retracted his fangs. Still stark naked with a few healing cuts from the broken mirror he stood up.

"well...good morning to you too" he said as he stood to his full height, cracking his neck with his hand. He looked at her and at the bite mark he'd inflicted. He began to walk over to her, pricking his finger on a fang to heal her wound.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:37 pm

"Don't you fucking touch me." She stared him down, vaguely aware that something.... something wasn't quite right. Her hands lowered and she continued to stare at him, backing slowly away as he advanced on her. "Just... just wait a minute."

Shaking her head, she slowly moved to the bed and sat back down; her hands went to her face and she closed her eyes as she did so. "Who... who is Kristen?" She looked up at him then put a hand to her shoulder, pulling it away and blanching at the blood on her fingers. "And why the heck did you bite me?"
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:40 pm

He stopped. "Kristen? whose that?" he asked as he continued to walk over to her and moved her hand away. "And I bit you because you wouldn't wake up" he said as he dragged his bloody finger along the bite mark which instantly healed.

"I shouted and shook you but you kept punching me so I figured a bite would be my best option" he said casually as he brought her bloody hand up to his mouth. Casually, but with that classic Eric sensuality he licked her palm and fingers, tasting her blood.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:43 pm

She jerked her hand away from him and stared as she continued to all but curl into a ball on the bed. "I..." She frowned. The dream was quickly fading away; all she recalled was that she was angry, at him, but not sure why. "I don't know..... Still. Don't bite me like that. I'm not a sippy cup or a danged pin cushion."

She rolled her shoulders, happy that the wound on her neck had healed, before standing and going towards the door that lead to the hallway. "I need the broom. Gotta get that swept up."
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:46 pm

He stopped her and carried her back to bed. "Relax...I'll get it. And I don't mind you punching me, as long as you're awake and naked when you do it" he said with a grin before he dashed away with vampire speed.

Then with the same vampire speed he swept up everything and got everything cleaned up and put back together all in about the space of a minute.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:50 pm

She sat there on the bed, barely able to keep up with his movements as he went to grab the broom then swept the glass into a pile. "Th... thank you, Eric."

That was the strangest dream she had ever had, by far. After he had cleaned up the floor and returned to bed, she settled down beside him and lay her head on his chest, her fingers drawing lazy circles on his skin.

One question was on her mind, though. One thing she wanted to know. She shifted her body so she was held up by her right arm, met his eyes and spoke.

"What would you do if I were a vampire?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:36 pm