For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

What dreams may come

John Quinn
    John Quinn

What dreams may come Empty What dreams may come

Post by John Quinn Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:42 pm

John woke as he felt Jessica beginning to stir. Her smooth cool skin against his hand made him shudder with pleasure. She rolled toward him smiling and commented, “Evening Tiger. So what do we have of on the agenda for tonight?”

John could not help but chuckle as a dozen different answers swam through his mind. With a mischievous look, he grinned and said, “Well, I thought first maybe some breakfast in bed and we could go from there.”

Before she could object, John had gone to the other room and warmed one of the packs that he had brought with them to the suite, and had quietly handed her a goblet to drink from. She waited for him to go in the other room and get some food, but he simply stayed and smiled cryptically at her. She finished off the blood in short order, and set the goblet on the end table. She looked up at John curiously.

“You are not going to get something to eat? I thought you would be hungry by…”

Jessica could see from the look in his eyes that he was indeed hungry, but not for anything from the kitchen. She smiled at him but was unsure of what to do.

“Jessica, my sweet, I would like to do something. The only thing is, that I would want you to promise not to interfere with what I would like you for you. I promise you that would be no harm and that will both enjoy it.”
    Jessica looked at him curiously and whispered, “I… I trust you John. I promise…” She just hoped she was not biting off more than she could chew.

Quinn smiled as slipped from the room for a moment. Jessica looked after him, curious what he was up to. When he returned, he had a small box with him that he set on the end table. He opened the box and throughout a white silk scarf which she folded carefully and placed across Jessica’s eyes, effectively blocking her site. She tensed a bit, not sure what was going on.

“Relax Jessica, you trust me and you can trust in what I am doing. You will not regret it.”

“O… Okay, John… I trust you but I am a little nervous…”

“That is all right Jessica, as long as you trust me everything will be fine…”

John slowly began to unbutton the shirt she decided to sleep in, laying the fabric way from her beautiful cool skin. He pulled the sheet away from her body and stood there for a moment simply admiring her…

John moved slowly down to her legs and kissed her inner thigh softly. Then he kissed her hip. Then her belly… And slowly worked his way up her body choosing only the most sensitive spots to decorate with kisses.

Once he got to her breasts however, he slowed down…

John slowly moved his lips across her skin to one of her mounds licking and sucking on it lightly, eliciting little sounds from Jessica as the sensations rippled through her body. His hands were free to roam as he caressed each curve of her body but avoided touching the most sensitive of areas. Every time his hands would come close, Jessica would lift her body toward his hands but he would move his hand away…

Once her mounds were hard enough to cut glass he resumed his journey up her body draping her with necklaces of kisses paying special attention to the sensitive spots behind her ear and at the nape of her neck.

Jessica whispered, “John… Please…”

John simply chuckled, “in due time, my love. First we have fun and then we have pleasure…”

John’s hand slid down the curve of her body moving to her inner thigh, scraping his nails lately against her cool skin. She lifted her body once again toward his hand, her body begging for the touch that her lips dared not speak out loud. John chuckled letting his fingertips graze the very edge of her heat before pulling his hand away again. He moved higher on her body and leaned down to kiss her deeply, drinking of her lips like fine wine… All the while his hands still moving in their torturous pattern…

“John… Please…t-t-touch me… I need you to touch me… down there…”

He could read her face and body like a book, and he could see how much that had cost her… Admitting to her needs like that…

John kissed her deeply once again as he reached into the box again, pulling out two more scarves. These he looped on her wrists and tied her wrists above her to the headboard. Jessica pulled at the scarves at first not realizing what was going on, then realized what he was doing and relaxed a little.

He then began a tortuously slow descent down her body caressing every inch of skin with kisses, flicks of his tongue, and his gentle touch…

Jessica’s body began to respond on its own as she tugged against the scarves keeping her from reaching for John. When John began kissing her inner thigh she could not hold back any longer and her body was ravaged by release. John continued his torturous activity, kissing his way up her thighs coming closer and closer to her heat…

Jessica’s scent, and her arousal, were making John’s head swim… He could not wait any longer…

As John’s tongue and lips met with her heat, her body bucked as if an electric charge had run through it. Jessica was helpless in the throes of her pleasure as her wrists were still bound above her. She could not reach him to encourage or discourage without breaking the headboard… John shifted his attention specifically to her heat, wrapping his strong arms around her thighs and pulling her close, allowing his tongue to delve deep within her…

John looked toward Jessica, locking eyes with her for a moment, let her see the pleasure he was getting from doing this to her… Then he returned his focus to the activity at hand…

As Jessica began to release again John pulled away moving up her body to crush her lips with his own in a deeply passionate kiss while he positioned himself to enter her, fully…

John looked deep into her eyes, looking to see if she was ready for him to do this, I saw only acceptance and enjoyment. Her legs wrapping around his hips and tugging at him gave him all the reassurance he needed that she wanted this… He leaned down next to her ear whispering “I love you” as he moved his hips back to drive deep inside her with his first thrust. He felt her body tensed in preparation and looked in her eyes…

“Holy Shit!”

John shot straight up in bed, rolling away from Jessica is body, finding himself crouched on the floor, drenched in sweat. His body was bathed in her scent from sleeping with her all day, and it was making his head swim. He looked to Jessica who was still in her day sleep, blissfully unaware of what had gone on in his mind. He made a straight shot for the shower, stripping as he went…

The ice cold water helped tame the physical reactions from his dream but did nothing to drown out the images and ideas that had come to him in his sleep…

He thought carefully and decided on what he thought was the best course…

He slipped quietly into the bedroom, and opened the closet. He chose an outfit to wear for that evening, laying it out and began to dress for the evening. Once he had done so and made something to eat, he moved a chair into the bedroom and sat there watching her in her dreamless sleep. Looking at the clock, he knew she would wake soon and they had much to talk about… It had indeed, at least for him, turned out to be an interesting day…

What dreams may come Dwayne-Johnson-1-9-10-kc

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:03 pm