For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Seeking Answers

John Quinn
    John Quinn

Seeking Answers - Page 2 Empty Re: Seeking Answers

Post by John Quinn Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:48 am

He smiled...

"Well then...tell me what you have planned for it..."
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:54 am

I smiled and began to tell him all about my plans. "Well the master bedroom will have to have a massive bed. I've become spoiled to yours." Grinning as I continued, "...I was going to take the kitchen out, then remembered I would have human guests...or ones that ate human food. The bathroom will be large of course, with spacious bathtubs and showers for..." I let my words trail off as I giggled. "...bathing. A few minor adjustments to some vampire specifications and I should be good to go. I may just decorate myself, give me time to put myself into the project." I ran my hands along his shoulders, feeling he was tense as my fingers dug into his muscle in soft circles as I became quiet and just looked into his eyes. I'd missed moments like this, it always made every worry or stress I had leave my head just for that time.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:58 am

He listened as she outlined her plans....

"Don't forget a dorm wing for your donors, unless you plan on going on the bottle..."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:59 am

I nodded, "Oh right. I can't forget that. But it may be just small for a few donors. I've missed hunting." I grinned and continued to massage his shoulders.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:01 am

"If you check with Kiara, she might be able to find you some with domestic skills....two birds with one stone, and all that.."

He grinned up to her...

"Well since we don't have any further plans for tonight, why don't we slip into the other room and find something interesting to occupy out time..."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:04 am

"I'll call her soon, two birds one stone always works wonders. I'm sure I can get a discount seeing as she...and Bill..." I shook my head and chuckled. "Nevermind." I stopped massaging him and tapped my finger to my chin playfully. "Hmm, what on earth can we do for the next..." I looked at my wrist that held no watch, grinning. "...four and a half hours??" Looking back into his eyes, holding my grin.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:42 pm