For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

IT IS SO ON!!! Demon's Be Damned!!

Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

IT IS SO ON!!! Demon's Be Damned!! Empty IT IS SO ON!!! Demon's Be Damned!!

Post by Violet Rose Asher Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:39 am

Grinning as I watch Daniel taking a vantage point as backup, I might be a little more exposed than I originally thought, but I've got Greg dead to rights in my sight. His insistent whining is starting to annoy the hell out of me.

"Violet, don't you remember how much I love you?" taking one step closer, slowly edging towards me, but no cover.

"Love?!" "You DON'T KNOW what love IS! You broke me down even further, knowing I was grieving, you terrified me and brutalized me for months. Being kind, almost loving and then screaming at me, degrading me, and beating me!" Taking a deep breath as he's only 30 yards out from me, I sight him in my scope. "The only reason I didn't kill you the other day in the bar is because my Glock wasn't on me! I know you killed our vendor driver Phil, and you being here proves you work with or for that fucking red headed funt Olivia DeWitt! It's not going to matter, you can't talk your way out of this one!!"

He'd edged another 10 feet forward, but still in my sight. "You going to kill an unarmed man Violet? That's not the sweet girl I knew .."

"You NEVER KNEW ME!!" I screamed in rage, trying to breath, hoping to draw out some of the eyes I felt upon me, so that Daniel could pick them off before we needed to retreat. "You're wrong about being unarmed, I can see the buldge under your shirt MORON!" He went to draw his gun, and I gently squeezed the trigger taking him out with one shot between the eyes. He was finally gone! After what would come next, I'd take great pleasure in feeding him and some marshmellows to the Gators!

Bullets started to fly, I hit the ground, laying the rifle to the side and picking up both Glocks, as eight men started to advance in our direction. Daniel was picking off the soldiers further out in sniper positions as I fired into the crowd of eight, taking the first four down as they started to scatter for cover. Popping both spent mags out, and popping two new in, racking the first round into each chamber I heard Daniel yell to me .....
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

IT IS SO ON!!! Demon's Be Damned!! Empty Re: IT IS SO ON!!! Demon's Be Damned!!

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:30 am

*Picking off the covert snipers, while Violet takes out the forward assault, knocking off four of the eight. Seeing the glint off scopes I take out defense snipers. Four started the retreat back to the darkened windowed SUV's. With a harsh whisper,*

Violet we need to fall back. They will be holding a meeting and regrouping. I think we need to set up some charges for the next round to give them a surprise.
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:35 am

Nodding and quickly gathering my weapons shoving them into any pocket, I pulled the remote detonator out that was closest to the SUV. "If they move forward another 10 feet, they'll hit one of the claymores, can I set off the charge that's about 5-6 yards off the left side of the vehicle? While it goes off, we break and run back in?"
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:39 am

*Nodding at Violet with a smile, watching their retreat knowing they didn't see where they were planted.*

Whatever you think Babe.
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:47 am

Grinning with Glee, hunched down I set off the charge, blowing the SUV over onto it's side, it's occupants definitely dazed, if not dead. The moment the charge went off we high tailed it back inside the bunker, latching the door, and resetting the perimeter charge's and alarms for that entrance. I was disappointed that we hadn't killed that redheaded bitch yet, but we'd made a small dent in their defensive line.

Daniel was clicking away telling Bobcat to chill, we were okay, as I sat upon the bed, "Come here sweety, let me scratch that tummy .." I spoke in my softest baby talk voice. "We're going to be just fine love." Smiling down at him and then up at Daniel, as he rubbed my shoulders, watching the DVR for movement. Craning my head around, I saw they were retreating for the moment, and a great sigh of relief overcame me. "Finally a break, Come here you" I reached behind Daniel pulling him close,moving Bobcat over so that I could lay down next to him. Daniel was still a little keyed up.
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:08 pm

*Adrenaline running high having trouble holding off changing into my cat form, laying down next to Violet breathing deeply and trying to slowing my heartbeat. Kissing her forehead inhaling her soft scent. Rubbing her arm softly as I scratch BobCat's ears. Kissing her cheek as the calm washes over me.*

I love you Babe, and cannot thank you enough to be in my life.
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:17 pm

Almost lulled into nap, another perimeter alarm goes off, both Daniel and I spring back up, checking the DVR's for movement, it would seem they didn't want to leave their dead behind, nor the turned over SUV. We watched as another tinted black SUV pulled in, not more than 3 feet from the next mine, how they missed it I wasn't sure.

They managed to hook a cable and winch to the side of the overturned SUV, pulling it back up, as this was going on, two men ran forward to grab what remained of Greg. "Dammit! I was actually looking forward to feeding him to the gators" smiling, looking over at Daniel, his look of worry and concern clouding his face.
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:36 pm

*Violet and her macabre humor, but the fact they are here picking up the pieces means only one thing, they can't get the shit back into the horse, there's an agency somewhere not standing down. So they are trying to clean up their mess before they get here. Leaning over whispering to V.*

Babe someone is coming they are cleaning up their mess before they get here. Can you set off any more charges so it would make where they have to abandon the clearing up and it will be a huge egg on their face. We are virtually undetectable in the bunker the way I built it. So it would look like a war games gone bad.
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:07 pm

Turning to him with a grin as I watch the little ants struggle to clean up. "You want more charges love?" Giggling with an evil little gleam in my eye "I'll give you more boom, you know I love to blow shit up, and having a purpose in doing so, I must say makes it all the more better!"

Triggering two of the C4 charges that would fall a tree over each side of the drive, in essence blocking their path to come in further, if they did go up to the downed trees, they themselves would trigger the two claymores.

Startled and hitting the ground in a panic when both went off in succession, they were barking orders back and forth. The first SUV that took a hit could not be driven, they were working fast to chain the tho vehicles together. I waited, sitting in my chair, legs crosses kicking the one back and forth in a quick motion, my patients were running out, I was only suppose to make it 'look' like a war zone, not take them all out, not till we were sure we could get the bitch and any other higher ups that might prove to be better targets than the little drones they thought could take us out.

Finally they were starting to leave, the moment they cleared my 3rd buried charge I set it off with a giggle, the back of the damaged SUV flew several feet into the air, the tires blown off, nothing remained but charred rims, all the glass was blown out.

"How's that love, battlefieldish enough for you??" That should hold them off for the moment before they can send more, the more battle ready combatants I would think, yes? Should leave us enough time to go set more charges, seeing the vantage points they took today, I want to leave a couple around to take them out, and set up a couple more tree base charges as well as set up a couple more claymore's further out, taking out more before they can get close enough and then we can pick them off... What do you think? You are the expert .." I finally took a breath, flushed over the excitement of using long dormant skills I picked up along my odd journey and teenage years.
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:48 pm

Daniel just stood there with a smile, nodding before gathering me in his arms, his hand cradling my head to his chest whispering "It's perfect. They'll take some time to regroup, we'll go out after 30 minutes to make sure it's clear, set the charges and then come back in and get some rest."

Sighing, snuggling further into his embrace "I love you...."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:21 am