For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Lovers and Friends

Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Lovers and Friends - Page 2 Empty Re: Lovers and Friends

Post by Jason Stackhouse Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:03 pm

Jason could feel his hardened length pulsing as Jessica continued to meet his rising thrusts as he could feel him sheath in her as he felt her climax, and climax hard as he exploded and felt his body become lifeless and weak, his legs buckling as he collapsed to the floor and pulled Jessica with him as he laid heaped on the dirt.

"Jesus mother of Christ" he grunted as his breathing became elevated.

He wrapped his arms around Jessica as he tried to calm his breathing.
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:09 pm

I felt him become weak and fall to the ground pulling me with him. I sat on top his hips, placing my hands on his chest and smiling. He cursed and I giggled. "Yeah...something like that." I kissed his chest right above his heart which was pounding and making me hungrier. Looking up at him with hooded eyes, a devious grin on my face. "Was it good?" I asked a stupid question, continuing to kiss his chest slowly up to his neck. I'd never fed from him and was unsure if I should or ever would. It didn't seem like his thing, oh but he smelled so good.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:22 pm

Jason fought to catch his breath, his heart beating like an avid drum, an echoing ringing in his ears as his breath hitched as Jessica straddled his waist as she gently kissed his chest up to his neck. His skin was lightly dampened by a thin beading of sweat, as he felt something sharp digging in his back, using his free hand he shuffled to pull it out, a small rock tossing it aside he relaxed again.

"Was it good?"

"Yeah....Why? Wasn't it good for you?" he asked confusingly.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:26 pm

I smiled and nodded, sitting up on his hips. "Of course it was good. More than good actually. Great, fantasic, fuckin' amazing..." I grinned. "I could go on if you want..." Teasing him as I ran my hands up and down his chest just admiring him. I wanted to give all of myself to him and be his girlfriend but I didn't wanna hurt him. I didn't wanna jump from Hoyt to him, even though its pretty much what I already did. I couldn't help how I felt for him. Running my tongue over the points of my fangs, I grinned.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:45 pm

"If you wish to go on please do?" he encouraged playfully as he took notice that her fangs were fully on show. He had never allowed Jessica to bite him before, he had Vampire blood several times, but he never had a Vampire feed from him before, he wasn't sure how he felt about it.

"Does it hurt? Being bitten?" he asked curiously.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:49 pm

His question made me tilt my head to the side. I'd only been bitten..twice. Once by Bill when I was human, and truthfully that hurt like hell. Then by Russell when I was a vampire, and that was painful only because he wanted it to be. "I suppose it can...but when you're.....distracted..." I said with a smirk as I clutched his length in my hand as I held myself up with my other hand. "...then it doesn't hurt as bad." Slowly running up and down his shaft to distract him from the pain if he wanted me to bite him.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:16 pm

He listened to her talk about it possibly being painful when a human was bitten, he had never experienced it, and before Jessica he was pretty damn sire that he did not want to be bitten. He had seen Sookie with bite marks on her neck, and she had told him that it did not hurt, but he wasn't so sure. He could feel her cool hand on his hardening length again, his eyes rolled into the back of his head as her touch.

"Do it...Bite me" he barked, he had never thought he would say those words, but he was curious, he was distracted - check, he was with someone he loved - check. He wanted to know how it felt.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:22 pm

I continued to move my hand up and down, his length hardening in my hand again. Seeing the pleasure wash over him turned me on and made me hungry. "Are you sure?" He groaned and nodded. I leaned down close to his ear and moaned softly, feeling his member jerk in my hand. I went faster, sliding up and down, squeezing my hand as I did so. "Oh...Jason..." I whispered in a moan then kissed his neck. The vein below the skin throbbed faster as he got closer to the edge. I could tell it wouldn't be long before he lost it. He was getting into it as I continued, my fangs grazing across his skin. By the rhythm of his heart I knew he was close so I sank my fangs into his neck and wondered how long it would take him to release. Pulling his blood into my mouth, the sweet arousal taste was my favorite. He tasted sooo good, better than I imagined.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:33 pm

Jason felt himself convulse radically in her cool firm grip, his body responding in ways that had never happened before, it was as though he was having a complete out-body experience with himself as he could feel her fangs graze across the flesh of his neck, then an instant sting as her fangs invaded his body, feeling the warmth sensation and the pull of blood leave his body, feeling a new kind of high that he had never experienced before, he felt as though he was in a V induced high. He grunted loudly as he could feel her fangs still in his neck, her hand caressing his hardened length as he could feel himself on the brink of a meltdown.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:51 pm

I heard his heart beat quicken and knew he was on the brink. Pulling my fangs from his neck, feeling sated by his blood as I licked my lips then kissed him hard, moving my hand faster to give him another release. My tongue rolling against his with his blood lingering there.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:01 pm

Jason could feel his pulse quicken with every pull she made on his neck as her hand speed increased on his length as he toppled over the edge and fell oblivious to anything around him as he felt her lips on his, tasting the metallic-ness of his blood on his lips and on his tongue, it was such a strange sensation that he had never felt before.

"Shit!" he bellowed out as sunk further into the dirt, out of breath, his heart racing like never before.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:06 pm

I smiled and bit my lip as he released and cursed. Standing I put my panties and shorts back on, throwing my hair into a pony tail. "Thanks for the blood. I need a shower." Grinning as I sank to my knees to kiss him again. "That wasn't so bad, was it?" I giggled and ran a hand along his chest. "My place or yours?" I couldn't keep my hands off of him, I couldn't stop kissing him, and the sex...oh the sex was just great. Jason Stackhouse had serious skills.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:18 pm

Jason lay on the floor, unable to move, unable to think...What the hell happened? He let a Vampire bite him, he was a little shocked at himself, he swore that he would never let that happen to him. But too hell with it.

"My place" he smirked as he stood from the ground and pulled up his filthy jeans and zipped them up. Dusting himself off from all the dry dirt that clung to his rumpled clothes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:24 am