For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Lovers and Friends

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Lovers and Friends Empty Lovers and Friends

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:15 pm

I couldn't keep my hands off of him, it was like this pull...this gravitational pull towards him that made me yearn for him when I wasn't around him. It had to be the blood, but I didn't care. Jason Stackhouse...just the sound of his name was almost enough to send me overboard. Just last night I'd saved him from Steve Newlin and I was still reeling mad about him thinking he could just take him. Jason was mine...in every sense of the word. Well, except mine as in boyfriend. Things had just ended so badly with Hoyt and it caused so much tension between them. I heard the rumble of his truck outside of Merlotte's and knew it was him. "Night Sam!" I said as I dashed off to the parking lot to see him standing by his truck with one hand in his jean pocket. God if he wasn't the sexiest thing ever. I grinned and walked up to him. "Hey.."
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Lovers and Friends Empty Re: Lovers and Friends

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:27 pm

Jason had just finished work, he had been avoiding Hoyt like the plague, after his very vivid dreams that he had been having of Jessica had caused him to distance himself from him. He had not seen Jessica since the night she had saved him, and to be honest he wasn't sure what he would say to her if he saw her. He was driving on his way to Merlotte's, he needed a beer and something stronger to take his mind of things. Parking up his truck, he stepped out and turned to lock the door.

"Hey.."

Jason turned, with one of his hands tucked in his jean pocket, he looked on to Jessica fidgeting with his keys.

"Hey...Jess. Is Sookie working tonight?" he asked, hoping to diffuse the situation.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:35 pm

He seemed nervous? Why was he acting like nothing had happened again? "Sookie left earlier. You're--you're not here for me are ya?" I scoffed and nodded. Stupid of me to think he was here to just whisk me off my feet and profess his urge to screw me. It was because I told him I didn't want a relationship, I was sure of it. Shaking my head I spoke before he could. "No, it's okay don't worry about it. I'll let you get back to your night." I turned and headed for my car on the far end of the lot.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:42 pm

"No, it's okay don't worry about it. I'll let you get back to your night"

Jason watched as Jessica turned and headed towards her car, leaving him flabbergasted that she turned him into this hormonal horn-dog, bearing in mind that he already was, but there was something about Jessica that drew him to her, was it her blood? He wasn't going back down that route, being addicted to V, he still hadn't forgiven Lafayette for evening selling him that shit, but it was his own fault. Damn, why couldn't he just get her out of his head?

"Jess? Jess wait!" he ran towards her just as she opened the door to her car. He stopped as she tossed her bag into the front seat of her car. "Look, I am sorry. I don't mean to act like a dick, are you busy tonight?" he asked.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:49 pm

I opened my car door and heard him run up to me, grabbing the door before I could close it. I stood from my seat, inches from him as I looked into his eyes. "Jason I get it, it's fine. I understand. You don't have to explain." I looked away from him and shook my head. I really didn't know what to say, we obviously didn't want the same things. There was no such thing as friends with benefits, no matter how you tried to spin it. I looked back at him and answered. "No, I'm off. It's fine, really."
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:57 pm

Jason could walk away and forget everything about her, he could forget all his dreams that he had off her, but he couldn't, he had never felt like this about anyone before; not Amy, Crystal, Maudette or even Dawn. He wanted to be with Jessica, but if he couldn't be with her in the way that he wanted, he wanted just to be by her side.

"Jess. I love you, i can't eat, I can't think of anything but you. But I can wait"

He pressed her body against the side of her car, blocking her in with his broad arms, she could easily escape him, but he knew that she wouldn't.

"I can wait...as long as I need to" he whispered huskily.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:06 pm

His husky voice whispering close to my ear as he pressed his body against mine, my back to my car. I stared at his shirt for a moment before looking up at him and smiling. "I don't wanna hurt you Jason. I just--" Words just failed me as the smell of his cologne and the feel of his jeans against my own. I closed my eyes and inhaled slowly, opening my eyes I looked into his. Biting my bottom lip I just looked at him, leaving whatever happened completely up to him. It was his choice, blood or no blood I wouldn't do anything to sway him either way. I couldn't take away his free will, I needed to let him choose.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:18 pm

"You won't hurt me Jess. No more than anyone else could" he whispered closely to her ear as he pressed his own body hard against her's. She was not making no attempt to escape his arms as he boxed her in between his arms and her car. His hand drifted to her waist, she was wearing her Merlotte's uniform which consisted of a tight white t-shirt and a skimpy pair of black shorts, his hand descending to the base of her shorts as his eyes scanned every inch of his skin.

"I can't stop thinking about you...Us." he whispered softly again.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:34 pm

Electricity went through my body as his hand went to my waist then slowly descended to the hem of my shorts and I felt the breath get caught in my throat. I placed my forehead on his shoulder and sighed. "Don't tease me Jason." I laughed then looked back up at him and smiled softly. "I can't stop thinking about you either. I dunno what it all means I just know I'm not ready to give myself to you like that. I want to, but I know it'll only hurt you...hurt me. I can't do that to either of us." Without thinking I reached up to place a soft kiss on his lips, then pulled away quickly.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:44 pm

"I can't do that to either of us"

He felt her lips gently caress his, it was only for a moment but he felt something wash over him like a instant flame that raged through him, he wanted Jessica in more ways that he could count, he wanted her more than he ever wanted anything before. But he would wait for her, he would wait until she was ready.

"Alright, I will wait as long as it takes Jessica" he sighed as he lowered his arms from her sides and took a broad step back from her.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:52 pm

Watching him step back from me confused me. "Jason?" I stepped closer to him and touched his bicep. "Is something wrong? Did I say something wrong? I thought we had an understanding. You know, just...physical." I wanted him and I could tell he wanted me just as bad. Since when did Jason grow a conscience or start caring about feelings? I just wanted to jump him right there, my impulses racing within me as I tried to control them all.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:01 pm

"It was just...you know sex, but i don't just want sex all the time Jess. I want more" he exclaimed and he ran his hand through his tussled hair. He could feel her cool hand on his skin, and he could feel his heart rate increase, he wanted her, he wanted her here and now. There was no one around, it was quiet. He took a step closer towards her, closing her body against the car once again, all he was wearing was his blue jeans, a white sleeveless top and his black leather jacket.

Slipping off the jacket as he laid it across the hood of her car "Take a walk with me?" he asked as he offered Jessica his hand.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:09 pm

Hearing him say he wanted more, I knew he wanted more the one thing more I wasn't ready to give him. Sure I trusted him but I knew the minute I gave in to the feelings I had, I'd get hurt. I mean, what if it didn't work out and we ended up just like Hoyt and I had. I wasn't ready to get hurt again, I couldn't handle much more heartbreak. I said nothing and just watched him remove his leather jacket and lay it across my hood then offer me his hand.

"Take a walk with me?"

I nodded and placed my hand in his, the contrast of our temperatures making me smile. "Where we going?" I asked as I turned my head to look at him. He seemed like he had something on his mind, but I didn't know what. I could just feel the confliction, the lust, and his love.

Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:19 pm

"Where we going?"

Jason's grip tightened on Jessica's hand as he lead her through the secluded trees, avoiding all sight of anyone that could distract them, he didn't want to be disturbed by anyone who would unwilling want over on them. He wanted to be perfectly alone with Jessica. He continued to lead her through the trees and shrubbery until he was satisfied that no one could find them. He turned to her and smirked.

"I wanted us to be alone" he grinned.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:30 pm

I followed him into the wooded area, smiling as he gripped my hand tighter leading me away from the bar. Finally he stopped and turned towards me saying he wanted us to be alone. I giggled and stepped closer to him. "Well, we're alone...now what?" I asked him as my hands ran up and down his arms, looking up into his eyes.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:56 pm

"Well, we're alone...now what?"

Jason smirked devilishly as he led her a bit further into the secluded wooded area, they were now just over a mile away from Merlotte's no one would be around to hear nor see them. Just how he wanted it too be.

"You wanted just physical. And I want more...But i think we can meet each other half way" he smirked as he backed Jessica into a tree, her back flush with the thick bark of a tall oak tree.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:29 pm

I smiled and giggled when he pushed my back against the tree. "And uh...just how do you suppose we do that so no one gets hurt?" I'd tried the whole feeding around thing and all that got me was feeling weird seeing Jason with Cammie. I pulled his shirt closer to me and looked up at him with hooded eyes waiting to see what he'd do next.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:48 pm

"And uh...just how do you suppose we do that so no one gets hurt?"

Jason stood closer to Jessica, his pulse racing, his hardening length throbbing painfully against the thickness of the jeans as he pressed himself closer to her. He could hear the birds chirping and the crickets echoing through the night, all but silence.

"Shit, never mind. Forget it" he huffed as he pinned her further against the tree, and his lips smashed against Jessica's.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:56 pm

He tried, I give him that much. I waited to hear his proposal when he gave in and pressed his lips hard against mine. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him back. My hands went to the button and zipper on his jeans and quickly had them unfastened in record speed. The kiss continued to deepen and I felt the ball of fire in my core heat up. Kissing him and talking in between, "Are you....you positive...you wa--...want this?"
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:02 pm

"Are you....you positive...you wa--...want this?"

Jason paused himself between her breathless lips as he could feel himself being freed from his restricting pants that pained his length, as he pulled back a little to look into her eyes.

"I want this more than you will ever know" he started to work on her shorts, and he undid the two buttons as he unfastened them and used his leg to slide them down her thighs to her ankles.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:55 pm

He removed my shorts and panties quicker than I thought possible, the bulge in his pants growing as the hardness pressed against my pelvis. I freed his length from the confines of his pants, grasping him my hands and gliding him into the right place as he held me against the tree. I winced slightly as he entered me and dug my nails into his back. "Oh god Jason." My fangs dropped and I let my head fall back as he slid in and out of me with such sweet rhythm.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:59 am

Jason felt himself being freed from the confines of his constricting jeans as the coolness of the air washed over his exposed flesh, cooling the warmth that had flushed through him like a wave. Feeling her cool hand wrap around his hardened length at such contrast of their temperatures as she blindly guided him to where he wanted too be. He grunted loudly at feeling her wrap around his length as he was sheathed in her inner warmth.

"Oh god Jason"

His hands anchored onto the tree as he held her in place, his hips working in motion as he watched her throw her head back as his grip steadied them as he continued to move in rhythm with her pelvic thrusts, her nails digging into his back as he grunted again.

"Oh yeah" he grunted again as pushed her back further up the tree bark as his hands sank to her hips to hold her steady as his own thrusts continued at a slow pace, slowly increasing.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:01 am

With each thrust into me, it became easier and easier to withstand. Damn the eternal virgin thing, but I wouldn't let that get me down or hold me back. My fangs scraped against my bottom lip and I continued to moan and buck my hips to meet his thrusts. "Jason! Jason!" I said breathlessly, my back sliding up the tree with each of his thrusts that became more and more faster with increased speed. "OH GOD JASON! Yes!" I wanted to bite him so bad, taste his blood on my lips, feel him inside of me when I did so. I could smell the metallic aroma of his blood and I knew I'd broke the skin on his back with my nails. It made me hungrier. The knot in my stomach growing as my walls clenched around him.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:13 am

"OH GOD JASON! Yes!"

Jason could hear her pleas and that only encouraged him further to please as his thrusts increased as he could feel her nails continuing to scratch down his back. His hands locked onto her waist as he lifted her a little further as he felt her wrap around his length as he continued to thrust. He could feel her shudder as her arms wrapped around him. He grunted heavily again as her cried of joy echoed from her lips.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:39 am

Every time he thrust at the right angle, his shaft sliding across that swollen nub of mine I inched closer and closer to climaxing. Hearing him grunt as he continued to thrust his length into me, I began to pant in rhythm of each pump. "Jason I--" It was cut off by my body tensing up, my core tightening out of my control the pulsating as I climaxed hard. I let out a loud moan of release and buried my face in his shoulder.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:37 am