For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Through her eyes

Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Through her eyes Empty Through her eyes

Post by Sam Merlotte Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:50 pm

Sam heard the sounds of someone rummaging in the house and opened his eyes slowly. The normal ceiling fan that hung above his head not there anymore, a confused look on his face when he sat up and looked around to see that he was in Luna's bedroom. Had he dreamt it all and they never fought? Was he really that drunk? That's when he felt the small flutter of movement in his stomach and looked down.

-AAGHHH!- He yelled, but instead of his normal voice, it was higher pitched and not his. Extending his hands in front of him seeing nice manicured nails, tanned skin, his hands went to his slightly swollen stomach and up to the breasts that now resided on his chest. -I'm a woman!?- He asked in such a confused tone, but identified the voice as Luna's. Shooting up from the bed, he went straight for the bathroom mirror and his face dropped, clutching the sink for balance. He touched his face, mouth gaping open. Had he skin walked? How? He hadn't killed anyone in his family directly, had he? He couldn't remember what happened yesterday after leaving Luna's place. Now he was...her.

"Mommy? Are you comin' make breakfast? I have to be at school in an hour."

He snapped his head to the right to see Emma standing there dressed for school as he looked back at the mirror with wide, frightened eyes. -Uhh...- He cleared his throat trying to get ahold of himself. -Yeah darlin' sure thing, I'm comin'- Emma just looked at him sensing something different. He offered her a smile. "You still feel bad mommy? Or are you still sad about Sam?" Swallowing thickly at her loaded question, he went over to her and knelt in front of Emma feeling a pain in his back and abdomen. -I'm...fine. I'm okay. We're gonna be okay me and your--I mean Sam and I. Don't you worry okay.- She smiled and nodded, giving him a hug. He hugged her back and let out a small sigh wondering what on earth was happening. Breakfast...he could do that.

Holding Emma's hand as they walked towards the kitchen he felt another sharp pain in his stomach and placed a hand on the counter and another on his stomach. Why was she in so much pain? Where was she anyhow. If he was her...or here...was she? He was dreaming, he was just drunk and dreaming. Or...Holly, she'd meddled in his life with magic. Damn it. Making Emma eggs and bacon, he felt nauseated at the smell. His breasts hurt and felt swollen, his feet hurt, his back hurt, good god everything hurt when you were pregnant. Was she always in this much pain?! And why hadn't she told him?? He was seeing a whole new world through her eyes, and he had no idea what he'd do. He had to find her and soon.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:41 am