For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

With Opened Eyes

John Quinn
    John Quinn

With Opened Eyes Empty With Opened Eyes

Post by John Quinn Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:33 pm

Quinn raced back toward the house in Bon Temps, trying to figure out why the blonde from the Masque was in his head suddenly. He had barely thought of her since then...

As he walked into the house, he looked around...

"Jes...Qui...fuck it....Are you here??"
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

With Opened Eyes Empty Re: With Opened Eyes

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:45 pm

I heard him call out and had just got back from Fangtasia. Standing from the chair behind his desk I rushed out to greet him in a hug. "I'm here...I just got back from Fangtasia. Uh...Pam knows. But she doesn't know why or how. Any luck on your end?"
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:49 pm

"I'm here...I just got back from Fangtasia. Uh...Pam knows. But she doesn't know why or how. Any luck on your end?"

"I caught Holly and the Sheriff together at Merlotte's, but they don't know any more than we do...they were switched as well as many other pairings. It only seems to have affected couples....very strange..."

He walked into the common room and dropped down into the pit, sinking into the cushions a bit. His long hair pulled back severely and tied with cord to keep it out of his face.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:55 pm

Well this just kept getting weirder and weirder, I wondered if Eric and Sookie...and oh, Bill and Kiara. The thought made me laugh out loud as he went to the pit and I followed. As he turned his head I saw a cord of some sort tied around to hold his hair back, covering my mouth I walked over and sank to my knees behind him. Pulling it gently from my own hair I giggled. "Oh, Quinn. While I'm thankful you didn't cut it off, there is a better way." Taking a pony tail holder from my pants that he wore, I put my hair up nice and neatly. "Better?" I went around to sit next to him and looked over with a smile. "This is still...weird."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:01 pm

"Oh, Quinn. While I'm thankful you didn't cut it off, there is a better way. Better? This is still...weird."

"It was a close choice, but if we ever get things switched back, I'd miss your hair...that is much better"

He chuckled a little but stopped, it sounded so odd coming from her body...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:05 pm

Seeing myself through his eyes was strange but I was finally understanding his interest in me. Maybe I did, after all have it all wrong. Maybe he wasn't like the others. Looking down at my hands...which looked really strong and manly I sighed. "Quinn, I'm...so---" Looking back up to myself, pausing to think of how I wanted to word it. "Sorry...for everything I mean. Accusing you, not being able to control the darkness, not trusting you most of all. I do trust you, I'm just...scared I guess. I've been such a fool and I wouldn't blame you if you never wanted to see me again."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:08 pm

Quinn held one cool finger to her lips...

"Jessica....nothing needs be said. We both have a past, and we both want to be part of each other's future. Let's leave it at that. When we get this whole switch thing fixed...maybe we could just wipe the slate and start fresh..."

He grinned at her, trying to put her at ease...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:14 pm

I felt my finger against his lips and stopped talking. Smiling, I leaned into him and even though it would be weird to kiss myself I just had to kiss him. I didn't really know what to do with his hands, so I just held his face in place as I kissed his lips. Wow, my scent was intoxicating and the things it did to his body. Well, yeah I get it now. How could I have been so...insecure in our feelings after all we had been through together? Kissing him was still electric. I only pulled away long enough to whisper, "I love you..." Then kissed him again, deeper this time. I felt extremely dizzy and pulled away scared I was about to shift or something. "Quinn..." I said in his voice, then my equilibrium went wacky and I closed my eyes at the world spinning. His kisses made me weak in the knees, yes...but this was way different. I felt the oddest sensation then opened my eyes and looked around with vampire eyes, looking down to see my hands, my breasts. Oh how I missed them. I was me. I jumped up and squealed, still feeling slightly dizzy, grabbing my head and sitting back down. "I'm...I'm me....are you--you?"
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:26 pm

Shaking his head to clear it....damn...was that how it felt when he kissed her?He lifted his gaze to look into...her eyes..

"We're back....but how....still no answers...."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:28 pm

I smiled and waited until he was back to himself as I watched him. Touching my chest to make sure I was not imagining things and sighing relieved when I felt them. "Right now, answers don't matter to me. I'm here with you..as myself and I couldn't ask for more than that." Biting my lower lip as I took his hand into mine. It was like I had reconnected with him on another level since being 'him'.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:32 pm

He kissed Jessica, pulling her against his chest, enjoying how her body fit against his own...

As he pulled back, he chuckled....

"They say to imagine yourself in someone else's shoes...looks like someone decided that was a good idea. But like you said, answers are less important right now. As I said before, Clean slate...no ghosts from the past, no old fears...fresh beginning...agreed?"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:37 pm

As he kissed me I got to my knees and placed my hands on his shoulders to kiss him back.

As I said before, Clean slate...no ghosts from the past, no old fears...fresh beginning...agreed?"

I nodded and smiled, relieved of this new clean slate for us. Kissing his lips once, "I--" kissing him again "--couldn't", kissed him again, "--agree" kissed him, "more." Smiling as I moved my fingers deftly across the back of his neck as I looked into his lavender eyes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:18 am