For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Now this is interesting.

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Now this is interesting.  Empty Now this is interesting.

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:25 pm

She groaned. This strange lethargy lifted from her body and she was suddenly awake. It took her a few moments to see in the darkness but somehow she instantly knew she wasn't in the bedroom she'd passed out the night before. She rubbed her eyes, still in darkness and headed off the bed. The floor was cold, no carpet and it was making her uneasy.

She found a wall and followed it with her hand until she reached a door. She opened the door and still darkness but it didn't lead out. She fumbled around the wall until she found a light switch. She blinked. The light felt harsh and she vaguely registered she was in a bathroom. Keeping her eyes closed she fumbled to the sink and ran some cold water. She splashed her face, feeling hung over with a weird taste in her mouth, like she'd eaten something and it had stuck to her tongue. She cupped water and drank it only to spit it out.

"GAH! what the hell?!" she said before she froze. Ok... either she was hung over, or she just sounded like Bill. She rubbed her eyes and found herself staring straight at Bill.

She quirked a brow and Bill quirked a brow. What the.... was Bill on the other side of a two way mirror or something? She touched her cheek, he touched his cheek. She opened her mouth and suddenly something pricked at her tongue. Fangs....

"HOLY SHIT!" she screamed, except it was Bill who screamed. She turned around, looked at her hands, touched her chest which lacked breasts and instead had a chest she was used to snuggling to. She looked even lower and sure enough, she sported the male anatomy Bill was known for.

"Sir? Miss Griffen is awake...." said marie in the bedroom. She was setting something on a table. She sniffe the air and nearly cursed. She was SO used to gauging people by scent that she'd forgotten vampires didn't have the pedigree a wolf did in this area.

"Will there be anything else?" asked Marie, standing in the bedroom, having turned on a much duller light than the bathroom light that was hurting her eyes.

Ok if she was Bill and this was a dream she was about to pay Marie back. If this WASN'T a dream and she was really Bill well then... Marie had it coming and so did Bill. Casually, and stark naked she strolled out of the bathroom. Marie blushed and averted her gaze. Yeah bitch... pretend you aren't looking...

Sure enough even as she went to retrieve a pair of pants from a nearby chair Marie sneaked peeks from out of the corner of her eye. Casually she slid on pants, taking her time. She'd forgotten how used she was to Bill's nudity that putting clothing on him seemed almost unfair.

"Tell me Marie... what should I do with Kiara? She... doesn't understand me" she said, trying to imitate Bill's polite cadence without strangling marie. Marie looked shyly to the floor but she got over it quickly and spoke.

"Well sir....I don't think she belongs here. She...never fit in with anyone and distracted you from your work" She began. Kiara leaned against the wall, crossing muscular arms across her now muscular chest.

"I think she should be let go... for a more suitable partner" she ended.

"Oh? and who do you propose this new partner be...Marie?" she asked, putting emphasis on the woman's name. Kiara spotted a flute of blood on the table and a glass filled. She made her way to it and picked it up. She let the aroma of blood waft to her nose which made her stomach cramp in hunger. Hmm... she took a tentative sip and it tasted good, way better than water. Maybe because in a vampire's body only blood worked. She wondered if in her brief stay as Bill she'd find out which was better, bottled or fresh.

Marie blinked, blushed and shook her head. "I...am not the one to say sir" she said. Kiara smirked. Oh Marie was good, and Kiara was going to have A LOT of fun with her. Before the night's end, Marie was going to confess her love for Bill... and either submit...or die for her meddling.