For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Do You Forgive Me?

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Do You Forgive Me? Empty Do You Forgive Me?

Post by Bill Compton Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:20 am

Bill started to feel at ease with everything that had been going on, having waited til the clean-up crew had arrived to dispose of Martin's body, and without question they had turned up and removed the body and left all without a word. Of course to the clean-up crew they would have only seen him as Kiara, and not the King of Louisiana. Bill had still been pondering why this was happening to him? Was their another coven of witches that had cursed him? He had been trying to phone Eric Northman, but no one would answer, maybe best that he does not see him like this, he could only imagine what he would say, add this onto the list of things that he liked to constantly remind Bill about. After spending over an hour an hour trying to fasten the clips on Kiara's bra, he had always found it easy taking it off, but it was proven more difficult to put on. How did she do it? After an hour, he succeed and had now fully dressed in a pale blue dress that he had managed to find. It was a pale blue dress that stopped above the knee and hung loosely on the body, but remained tight fitted around the waist. Glancing out of the master bedroom window, Bill could see it was near to sunset and if he was in Kiara's body...where was she? Bill descended the stairs and headed straight into the kitchen. His stomach rumbling, he had lived on blood for over 200 years.

There was no one around in the kitchen, and his stomach drew him to the kitchen fridge and he opened it catching the scent of something delicious that he had never smelled before; chocolate cake.

Do You Forgive Me? Images11

Bill had never smelt anything so delicious, he removed the chocolate cake from the fridge and placed it on empty kitchen table and went to retrieve a fork. He then sat down at the kitchen table and took a small piece of cake onto the fork, his mouth watering, letting the cake slide into his mouth as he felt something inside him awaken, his hunger for human food. Slowly he ate another small bite of the cake, feeling the need to eat more, it was the most intoxicating thing he had ever tasted.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Do You Forgive Me? Empty Re: Do You Forgive Me?

Post by Kiara Griffen Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:52 pm

Kiara...well Bill went looking for herself...well him. This was getting confusing. When she walked into the master bedroom Bill in her body wasn't there, but there were signs that she-he'd been there. There was clothing around and despite not having her wolf nose she could pick up her own scent.

"So thats what I smell like..." she whispered. She turned around and stopped one of the servants.

"Where is Ki-....Miss Griffen?" she asked, catching herself before she spoke too casually. The servant told her she'd seen Kiara go down to the kitchen so to the kitchen she went.

Opening the door she saw herself enjoying a piece of chocolate cake like she was having an orgasm. She couldn't help but snort. Chocolate was awesome, but she recalled that as Bill he'd never tasted chocolate so the sensation was probably through the roof.

"Good...isn't it?" she asked, sounding like a very seductive Bill as she approached herself. It was all very surreal, seeing herself. She felt like she could instantly pick up her flaws; she was too plain, not skinny enough, too toned in some places, she needed a haircut, maybe a tan too.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:27 pm

Bill. Kiara. Bill. Kiara. No definitely Bill continued to gorge out on the chocolate cake, not caring that he was stuffing his face with the cake, he wanted more. He continued to shovel the fork into his mouth, the taste was almost orgasmic, it tingled in all the right places and took him to another place of heaven that he had never experienced before in his entire existence.

"Good...isn't it?"

Kiara, no Bill looked at his body watching himself shoveling down piece by piece, he couldn't seem to stop himself.

"This....Is the best thing I have ever tasted" he answered between mouthfuls of cake.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:35 pm

She couldn't help but laugh, making Bill laugh which released that sexy throaty laugh that usually made her just fall back and claim him. She didn't even mind that Bill was stuffing his face with cake she'd have to work off later.

"Yes, chocolate is amazing" she said as she moved to sit down, watching herself eat. Bill in her body sure could plow through the sweets, not that she couldn't plow through them either. As wolves you could gorge yourself on most anything and a quick run as a wolf burned it all off....or a rowdy night of sex.

Thinking of sex made her groan as Bill, the fangs came out and Bill's sizable shaft twitched. She rolled her eyes. "How... do you deal with your crotch having a mind of its own?"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:44 pm

Bill continued to gorge on the chocolate cake, he had almost devoured the entire thing, but at the moment he did not care, as a vampire he found the smell of human food dis-tasteful but now he couldn't get enough of it he, he had to have more. He wanted more.

"How... do you deal with your crotch having a mind of its own?"

Bill laughed as he now started to feel a funny feeling in the pit of his stomach, he had never felt this feeling before, and he didn't like it.

"Clear your mind...Your focusing on one thing, don't think about it" he whispered as he continued to take another piece of chocolate cake into his mouth, the feeling in the pit of his stomach was starting to irritate him. Dropping his fork onto the plate, he leaned back into his chair and rubbed his bulging belly.

"Does your stomach always hurt?" he asked curiously.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:51 pm

She nodded, trying to focus on something else...oh like the pain that Bill mentioned.

"Not really. Could be you're eating too much all at once... or it's the time of the month.... or you're horny" she said casually. She felt her crotch calm down and sighed. At least as a woman she didn't visibly show horniness, but guys... it's a wonder they didn't walk around standing at attention all the time.

"Try slowing down on the food. Even I don't inhale a whole cake at once"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:55 pm

Bill still felt a twinge in the pit of his stomach, but still he wanted more food, anything and everything that came into his hands, but at this moment he was bloated and feeling crappy, for one thing Martin did make a good chocolate cake, and it was his last one for sure he smirked silently to himself.

"I have not eaten human foods for over 200 years, and Martin's chocolate cake is the first thing I have had. It is a shame that he is dead, otherwise I would have ordered him to make more of this stuff" he groaned as he stood from the chair and made his way over to the fridge to find something to drink and finding some red thick fruity drink that he opened and took a large mouthful off.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:00 pm

She quirked a brow, well Bill did. "Did you kill Martin?" she asked, wanting to gauge his reaction since she did kill Marie.

"And just give it a bit more time. Wait about 10 minutes for the food to settle before you eat some more"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:06 pm

"Did you kill Martin?"

Bill finished consuming his liquid drink and sat back down in his chair and relaxed comfortably.

"I was within my reason to do so. He was not very reliable to work here anymore. His family will be well compensated for their loss. As everyone here is. My only member of staff that I can trust is Marie. She does her job well, and as payment for her work, i pay her daughter's tuition fees to one of the best schools the state can afford" he could feel the numb ache in the pit of his stomach start to dwindle and eventually cease, he started rubbing his hands across her bloated belly.

"I can't believe that this is happening" he laughed a little.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:10 pm

She sighed. She was going to tell Bill anyways, there was nothing to be done.

"I killed Marie. Not only did she confess her feelings for you to me...thinking I was you, but she spoke of Martin's plans to fuck me, and several other guards who are part of the fellowship of the sun..."

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:15 pm

"I killed Marie. Not only did she confess her feelings for you to me...thinking I was you, but she spoke of Martin's plans to fuck me, and several other guards who are part of the fellowship of the sun..."

Bill sighed heavily, this was not what he wanted to hear. He had known that Marie was always infatuated with him, but had not realized her feelings had grown that deep for him.

"I sorry for the loss of Marie, she worked well. But as for Martin, I became aware of his plans for you and I took care of it. I won't say that I am happy that I allowed him to continue work here when I became suspicious, but as for the other members of staff. I shall have Carl do a new background check on them all, and all their new activities" Bill could feel Kiara's body acting in ways that he had never seen or felt before, but her body was acting strange.

"Does your body always act like this? So on edge all the time?" he asked frowning.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:18 pm

She nodded and grinned, her fangs out without her meaning. "The inner wolf knows something is wrong and when something is wrong any animal is on edge" she said calmly.

She reached out with her muscular arm. "Sniff... perhaps smelling it's mate my body will calm down. It...usually does"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:22 pm

"Sniff... perhaps smelling it's mate my body will calm down. It...usually does"

Bill stood from the chair and walked around Kiara, no his body, it was his body, this was Kiara's body. He leaned down, letting her wolf senses kick in as he took a small inhale and could feel every sense in his awaken.

"I smell like burnt firewood, like burning wood and charcoal. Is this what you smell when you smell me?" he asked.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:26 pm

She smiled, well Bill smiled but it was her. "I smell a lot more, I've learned how to discern scents. The firewood smell is yours alone, but I can smell your lust when you're turned on, or when you lie and theres an underlying smell...of death"

She turned and watched herself sniff Bill's body. She always did enjoy smelling him, his scent was unique, different and it did calm her down, but only because as a wolf she'd accepted him as a mate. "You'll smell how people's scent turns... sour, lemony when they lie. Theres a smell of rotting fruit with fear.. and a smell of sheer deliciousness with lust"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:30 pm

Bill was to fascinated to listen to what she was saying, to see how he was through another's eyes, gave him a more different outlook on how he truly saw things and how he experienced them.

"You smell like peaches, I can smell the sunlight on your skin. It's almost intoxicating" he whispered as he took another step closer to Kiara, well Bill. This was getting really confusing now.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:33 pm

She reached over and touched his, well her cheek. This was messing with her mind. She stroked her own cheek, feeling the contrast with his cool skin and her own which was much warmer than a human's skin.

"I can see now why you don't feed on humans... fresh blood... is so much tastier than true blood"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:42 pm

"I can see now why you don't feed on humans... fresh blood... is so much tastier than true blood"

He nodded, it was true, fresh human blood from the vein was intoxicating, addicting. He had not fed on fresh human blood for quite sometime now, it had been either True Blood or blood from Kiara.

"It can be intoxicating, it can take you somewhere were you experience everything the world has to show you. But it can lead you down a dark path if someone is not able to control it. It can be hard"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:58 pm

She nodded, still absentmindedly stroking her own cheek with Bill's hand. It was strange, touching herself with someone else's body.

"Well.. Marie served as a good test subject...and you're no longer hungry so I won't be tearing into more necks for the night"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:00 pm

"How did it feel? Having that much power over someone? To have someone in the palm of your hand to do with what you wish?" he asked curiously as she continued to stroke her face with his hand, he could feel every inch of her spark to life, like nothing he had felt before, it was a whole new experience for him.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:04 pm

She shrugged "Different... you get the same feeling when you're a wolf, but as a wolf theres...the trill of the hunt, the feeling of tearing and devouring flesh. Drinking blood is... interesting but tame"

She felt his body stir. Being this close to Kiara, even if her body was in control of Bill made her horny all over again, despite not thinking about sex.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:08 pm

Kiara, Bill, Bill's hand reached out to touch his own arm, and feeling a strange connection building deep within Kiara's body. It was as though it was on fire.

"Can you feel it?...The fire that is now surging through your veins? Every touch?" he whispered a little.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:13 pm

She nodded. "It's the bond all wolves feel with their mates. Territorial, possessive, maddening" she whispered in Bill's voice, his voice dropping an octave, becoming richer, more decadent with that southern drawl of his.

"It's...the root of the jealousy"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:17 pm

"It's...the root of the jealousy"

Bill frowned a little, he had never heard Kiara be so open with him before, like being in each other's bodies was helping them communicate better than they used too, and with their last encounter still heavy on his mind, he wanted to get it out in the open.

"Kiara...About what happened the other night. About what you heard, the Queen of Oklahoma and I made a deal. A deal that I cannot back out off, without causing a war between both states. But I assure you i did not take the deal lightly. I did it as a favor for Northman" he sighed.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:24 pm

She nodded. "I...understand a bit. Everyone has been coming up to me, to sign papers, asking me things, it's like they cannot function without my...your approval" she said with a sigh.

"Not to mention... every woman here watches you. I'm not sure if you've noticed but I did....and when I say watch I mean..." she looked at him, well her and made sure his gaze fixated on the breasts and along the curves to prove her point ".....watch"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:29 pm

"I have told you often enough Kiara, that i do not care for others. Although some might like to interfere, i only want you and that is all that matters. And my approval could mean life or death in anyone's case. What have you signed?" he asked curiously.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:09 am