For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Where Was Home?

Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Gender : Male Location : Anchorage Alaska/ Bon Temps, Louisiana

Where Was Home? Empty Where Was Home?

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:02 pm

Another summer day, Has come and gone away. In Paris and Rome. But I wanna go home. Mmmmmmmm

Bon Temps...The place where Hoyt Fortenberry had grown up, the place where he had gone to school, Merlotte's Bar and Grill where he had his first legal drink when he became of age. Where he and his only two best friends Rene Lenier and Jason Stackhouse used to hang out after a hard days work. Where they would sit and joke with one another, Lafayette would be in the kitchen, Sam would be behind the bar, Sookie, Arlene and whomever Jason was sleeping with would be serving tables; Maudette, Dawn or even Amy. It was times like this he missed.

Where Was Home? Sparks-fly-out-01-1024

May be surrounded by, A million people I Still feel all alone. I just wanna go home. Oh, I miss you, you know

Sometimes Hoyt just wished things could be erased from his mind, something that worked better than a vampires glamour. Heck, he even wished that the vampires had stayed in the coffin. And he would still have everything he ever wanted, he and Summer could have been happily married and have kids. His momma would have been happy at that.

But Bon Temps was no longer his home.

Hoyt has made his own home in Anchorage, Alaska. He had made his home with Betty and George. George...at times like this Hoyt knew what George would say.

Where Was Home? 82693310

Don't let anyone get you down son. You make your own happiness in this world. Don't be afraid to go out and grab it by the horns

Hoyt laughed a little as he laid in his bed, the duvet wrapped around him...Bon Temps was not his home.

His home was now in Alaska.

But without George and Betty...where was home?

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:39 pm