For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Holy Crap!

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Holy Crap! Empty Holy Crap!

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:37 pm

I sat on the bed flipping through the channels on the flat screen in my room, since that was all I could do because I was imprisoned by my vampire father. The news made me stop and listen since it was people screaming and running in different directions. Then I saw it..werewolves in time square and people running away. What was going on? The bottom of the screen flashed: Vampires are not the only supernatural species that exist!

My mouth dropped open and I dialed Quinn's cell only to get the voicemail. If anything he'd know or Kiara...I dialed her too and got the voicemail. What the hell was going on on the outside world that I was missing. Had Quinn shifted too? Was he going to? Did Kiara? Sam? Oh wow, I was missing everything. I winced and moved off my bed to try to leave my room and found the door locked. Oh perfect...thank you Bill Compton.

This bites. I laid back down and continued to watch the news coverage and interviews, that seemed the only way I'd get some kind of answers.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:34 pm