For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Oh HOLY HELL!!

Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Oh HOLY HELL!! Empty Oh HOLY HELL!!

Post by Violet Rose Asher Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:10 pm

~ Fangtasia ~

*Rita had just walked through the door and into my line of sight, I was ready before she'd come in, I think I actually said 'freeze or I'll shoot' I dropped my arm, putting the safety back while sliding my 10 mm back into my waist holster.* HOLY HELL Rita!! You scared the hell out of me!

Oh HOLY HELL!! Empty Re: Oh HOLY HELL!!

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:15 pm

I let out a sigh of relief "I scared you" I laughed nervously "Umm it was my head at the wrong end of that gun. Jesus Violet I think you just took ten years of my life" I turned around seeing obvious signs of a struggle"What the hell happened here? Private party gone wrong?"
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:25 pm

‎*grabbing her hand I pulled her in while slamming the door shut and threw the deadbolt. I turned to her still shaking with an adrenline rush as I flipped the safety on my 10mm and holstering it* NO..Oh Shit Rita, someone TOOK Pam!! I heard her scream, ran outside and saw she'd been sprayed in the eyes with silver, they were chaining her and I started firing. I know I hit at least one of them two to three times drawing a LOT of blood; but they started returning fire and I had to run back in here...* I rattled off with one breath as tears started to form and run down my cheek.* I couldn't Do anything!!! I only got to tell Eric part of the story, I have to call him back...

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:37 pm

I was a little stunned at what I was hearing. "Someone took Pam? Why would they even think about taking Pam she's so........" I was trying to figure how to describe Pam;scary when mad, tough when crossed, and just Pam.I started a visual check of Violet"Are you ok? You weren't hit were you?" Now that I thought to it the coppery sent as i came to the door. I tried to help her steady her cell phone and get a hold of Eric.
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:39 pm

No..uh..I mean yeah, I'm ok, wasn't hit or anything *hugging Rita hard* I just can't believe someone fucking took her!!
    Roman Zimojic
    Roman Zimojic
    Guardian of the Authority

Post by Roman Zimojic Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:46 pm

<He sent his men in ahead of him as he waited with the others in the limo. All powerful guards, all with one mission. Bring him Eric Northman and Bill Compton. They had caused far too much trouble in the last few weeks and needed to be dealt with. NO ONE went over his authority. HE WAS THE AUTHORITY. He sat calmly drumming his nails on his knee as the 5 guards with rifles went in.>
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:47 pm

‎*hearing a loud bang I spun around to the door* RITA, get down, get behind the bar! *screaming at her as the deadbolt popped free and the horrible sound of metal ripping apart was accompanied by at least four to five people with rifles storming in, I threw a table up, hit the floor and started firing, popped on mag out a new one in, slide the chamber and kept firing, trying not to get hit, as bullets started flying by head.* WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?!! *I screamed over the noise*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:49 pm

I let out a scream as the gun fire continued and the glass bottles started exploding above my head. I had no weapon, stupid me when would I learn. after being attacked so many times I should be carrying something. I looked around the underneath of the bar hoping to find a knife or something. I prayed Violet did not get hit by the flying bullets
    Roman Zimojic
    Roman Zimojic

Post by Roman Zimojic Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:01 pm

<He closed his eyes and listened to what was happening inside. He could not sense any vampire on the premises. He heard a female yelling, and he could smell the fear in the air. With a flash he was inside the establishment. He looked around and 2 of his men were wounded, 3 had ran for cover.> What the HELL is going on in here?! Can't you idiots do anything right!? <In his most menacing voice he said> CEASE FIRE! ALL OF YOU!
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:03 pm

‎*Holy Hell, who's this Vamp? I was not liking the tone, all we needed was another damn Big Bad in town!* You put your's down, and I'll put mine away! *yelling from behind the table, then patting myself down to check for wounds I felt something warm, pulling my hand up to my face I saw blood, Crap, there was a wound in my side. Mumbling to myself* great, just freaking wonderful

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:12 pm

my ears ringing I heard Violet, so at least she had enough life in her to talk back to arm gunman. I was so frazzled my shields were down and I was getting and emotional overload from the gunman, but not from the man who issued the cease fire order. So we were surrounded by alot of angry people with firearms and one Vampire with sharp fangs and major Authority in his voice.
    Roman Zimojic
    Roman Zimojic

Post by Roman Zimojic Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:24 pm

<He smelled the blood, and his mouth watered. He'd been supporting mainstreaming and the synthetic blood, but it was always sweeter from the source.> Restrain the humans, until I know more. <His men advanced to the two women with weapons pointed.> Without scaring them to death, please. <He said between clenched teeth. Human guards were always so ready to kill someone. It came in handy, but at times became very annoying. The women put up a good fight. The purple haired woman scratched Tom and he watched in amusement. The blonde kicked Brady in his...made him squint his eyes. Ouch.> Ladies, Ladies...If you could just cooperate, we could have this done in no time. What do you say hm?
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:25 pm

*Struggling with all I could, I managed to nut one of the asshats who'd been firing at me. Glaring at this Vamp, I spit through clenched teeth* Who are you and what the hell do you want? Do you have any idea who's place of business this is? You're going to have your ass handed to you for this disrespect! *I glanced at Rita, at least she wasn't hurt, my wound wasn't bleeding very quickly that I could tell, I was wearing black, but it was starting to burn like hell and I was getting a little nauseous but still here.*
    Roman Zimojic
    Roman Zimojic

Post by Roman Zimojic Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:46 pm

<He looked at the women and smiled.> Ladies, who do you work for? <After hearing no answer he began to pace slowly back and fourth in front of them asking questions.> If you answer my questions, this can go by quick and you can get your friend here to a hospital...or I can just sit here whilst she bleeds out. Your choice. <He stood facing them as he waited for an answer.> So let's try this again...WHO do you WORK for? <They both said Eric and Pam.> He smiled, nodded and continued to pace.> And, where are these....bosses you speak of? Hmm?

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:47 pm

As the gunman secured us to chairs beside each other I looked at Violet and noticed she was getting a little green.Knowing even if I whispered the head vamp would hear me I just asked anyway not using her name"Are you ok, you don't look ok? " I started to struggle again , trying to get the man in charges attention. "Look she's hurt . What do you want ? you've disarmed her, at least make sure she's not gonna bleed to death." As I said it I could have kicked myself at the mentioning of blood to a vamp.
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:53 pm

I'm just fine thank you, Eric is out looking for Pam, someone kidnapped her and then you all come storming in here! Holy Hell I've been fired at twice tonight. *starting to chill a little I took a deep breath and tryed to sit up straighter in my chair* My friend just got here before you and your goons stormed through the door, she doesn't know anything, could you please just let her go? Oh and who the hell are you?? *Praying he would let Rita go and that she wouldn't get hurt as well.* I'll answer what ever you need to know, Mkay?

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:05 pm

I wished I had Sookie's ability instead of mine so I could know what Violet was thinking.I started to breathing a little faster,"umm would now be a good time to mention I have panic attacks" Breathing a little harder"That's ....why......I .....work during......the day.......can't take the stress of ....." panting now hoping to get out of my bonds so I could figure out how to help get us out of this mess.
    Roman Zimojic
    Roman Zimojic

Post by Roman Zimojic Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:46 pm

<Roman cocked a brow at the purple haired woman. He inched closer to her and caught her gaze. He never liked to glamour anyone, unless it was for their own good.> Calm....down. That's right....there there. You feel at peace. No one will hurt you. Everything will be okay. <As her breathing returned to normal he focused on the blonde.> Your wound looks bad...won't wanna get it any worse with your smart ass comments. <She spewed more words at him....this one had brass balls he gave her that.> "Pansy asshats couldn't hit the broadside of a barn even if they were standing next to it, and hey, how's the sac" <She said to his guard, whose balls and pride were definitely sore. He folded his arms across his chest and leaned against the bar amused at her little tirade.> "Eric's gonna have your heart like a slurpee!" <He grinned> Now now....I highly doubt that. <The guard rushed the woman and punched her left eye. He nodded once that it was enough.> "You Hit like a little bitch!" <Before he could command him to stop, he'd used his rifle to punch her gut. Blood spewed from her mouth.> Well now...I see we aren't going to get many more answers now are we. You have Eric call me....let him know...The Authority awaits his call. <He grinned as he turned to leave the bar. Saying as he walked out> Untie the humans, and lets go.
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:46 pm

‎*The Authority and goons left, I knew something was really wrong after the last hit, splitting up blood, yeah he hit something and it was broken, looking down the damn gun shot wound was bleeding out rather quickly now as well. Crap I couldn't see out of my left eye anymore either. Trying to stay upright and not pass out, I knew I needed to have Rita call Eric and update him on everything that's happened, the asshats who took her, that I shot at least one of them, then our vistor and that they didn't know where they were, so they couldn't be behind it.* Rita...*coughing up more blood and holding my side trying to put pressure on the wound* You have to call Eric and tell him everything, he needs to know so he can find Pam and find her fast...*coughing blood sprayed the floor as I was getting colder* Um..I think I need to get to a hospital pretty soon...please Rita...*Slumped against the wall, I tried to stay awake, but felt myself sliding down the wall as my vision started to spot in and out, whispering* just in case...please tell Kristof ...I lov....

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:00 pm

I had gotten scared when Roman leaned in to me thinking he was going to do the whole vamp thing and tell me how good I smelled, but I guess the blood pouring out of Violet had masked my scent. I had leaned back and remembered how Ginger had looked after her glamouring and did my best impression. I shook my head at Violet and gave a nervous laugh"Oh hell no don't you give me the last speech thing because 911 is on speed dial on my phone and I can call Eric from yours. And you can tell Kristof yourself all the mushy stuff you want."I got a weak smile out of her as I did double duty with the phones luckily 911 answered first I gave them the address and the situation as Eric picked up I heard his impatient voice"WHAT NOW?" I gave the quickest details of what happened to him and told him to hang on while I gave the EMT's the story that we were the victims of a botched robbery and Violet was shot."quick thinking "was what I heard from the other end of the line and"future reference never put me on hold again"
    Roman Zimojic
    Roman Zimojic

Post by Roman Zimojic Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:10 pm

<As he eased back into the limo and alerted Molly to drive, he grabbed his cell and furrowed his brows together. Eric and Bill were no where to be found, and his colleague hadn't found Bill at his mansion in that backwater town of Bon Temps. He knew just who to call to find them, and find them fast. Hitting the number on his phone he waited for her to answer.> Nora, hello. Yes...I have a job for you.

<After he hung up with Nora, a plan set in motion. But Bill and Eric were something to be reckoned with. Highly manipulative and he figured he'd have a backup plan. He dialed another number and a bass voice answered.> Hayes Cantor, There is something I need you to do.
    Now all plans were in motion and soon Eric and Bill would be in his presence. They were making bad names for vampires and he couldn't have that.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:27 pm

as the EMT's were working on Violet I tried to stay as close to her as possible so hopefully she would hear the story I was giving them and waited til they had her loaded on the gurney. I had stuck Violet's gun in my waistband and pulled my shirt up over it so the cops that were now here would hopefully not frisk me. I think them actually getting into Fangtasia was a rarity, but I hoped the police would not hold me up since I was a victim and wanted to go with my friend to the hospital. Both the owners were out of town is what I told them since we were closed for the next two days and the two guys who burst through the back door thought it would be empty and seemed to have second thoughts after they realized we were a vampire bar. I mentioned my cousin was a deputy in Bon Temps if they needed me later for further questioning. God I hoped Eric found Pam quickly and maybe if I could stall the cops until they were available.I jumped at the chance when the emt said they were leaving and Violet wanted me there in the ambulance.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:19 am