For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Where the hell am I?

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Where the hell am I? Empty Where the hell am I?

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:38 pm

https://devotedtowriting.forumotion.com/t222-damn-the-luck#1604

I felt my eyes flutter open and went to touch my face, the memories of last night flooding back. The chain mail...the restraints...being taken. I lifted my hand, and it was pulled back my shackles. I tried to see through the chain mail net that was still covering my face, and couldn't. "Well, shit" I thought. I was in a sitting position shackled to a wall by my hands and feet. All silver shackles, go figure. I think I was alone and had no idea where I was. I had no idea who had taken me, but I knew one thing. If I got free I would kill every single person and not think twice. I screamed in frustration as I sat and tried to think of what to do. Bill was able to summon me before, maybe I could summon him? But how....DAMN! Why hadn't I asked him that!?!? Stupid, stupid...way to go Jessica.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Where the hell am I? Empty Re: Where the hell am I?

Post by Jason Stackhouse Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:07 pm

Jason sat behind his desk and dailed the numbers slowly to make sure he wasn't dailing incorrectly. He had usually done so quite often now he just wondered if something was really happening. Jason got the voicemail and slowly sighed before saying. "Hey, Jessica are you okay? If it is vampire business just let me know."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:15 pm

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, followed by Jason's ringtone. Sweet Jesus! I couldn't reach into my pocket to get it. It went to my voice mail and I leaned my head back and sighed. Well great. I heard footsteps coming closer to me and I couldn't see who it was. But by the smell it was some kind of man-animal. Were something. He reached into my pocket and I tried to kick him. "Hey buddy watch the hands! Get the hell away! What are you doi-" He grabbed my phone and I heard it fall to the ground as he smashed it with his foot. Oh that was just perfect. "Thanks asshole, that was a new phone!" He backhanded my face and my head jerked to the right. Ouch...you know what was funny....people think they are so much stronger than vampires when said vampires are restrained. My fangs popped out. "You will regret that...." Was all I could say. I was now beyond pissed. He was on the top of my "to die" list.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:33 pm